Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:06:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't play a hotel in main neighborhood?  (Read 1641 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
digni7y

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2008, 08:44:43 pm »

I have a hotel in my main neighborhood. I'm trying to have my sims go there for their wedding night. They check in, it's great, but as soon as they do, they get a popup saying, "We hope your vacation stay has been pleasant, shuttle has been dispatched." And 30 seconds later, the shuttle arrives and takes them home, even after checking in and even if they walk, take a car or take a taxi. Why would this be happening in my hotel in my main neighborhood? And is there a hack that would somehow stop this from happening?

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 09:03:49 pm »

I just put the BV Inn into Strangetown, then had a sim check in, work out, took a bath, and ordered room service.  No popup saying the vacation was over.

I'm guessing you have a hack that's ending the hotel stay sooner than you want.
digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 09:12:44 pm »

Any clue how to detect what's causing the problem or do I have to do the whole song and dance of halving my downloads until I discover the problem?

Also should mention this is a CUSTOM hotel, specifically Hotel 705 from MTS2, modified to et rid of the large 705 on the roof and that's it.

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 01:27:45 am »

Maybe start by putting one of the Maxis provided hotels into a 'hood you don't use and give it a try.  It if works, the maybe the problem is with the custom hotel.  Of course if it doesn't it's divide and conquer.
aqua-sheep
Plaid Freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 11:16:38 am »

My game does something weird where the sims can't check into the main neighborhood hotel, and i end up having to force quit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: