Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 07:15:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error message with pets in game  (Read 1165 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Snuffleupagus

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2008, 06:00:03 am »

Heya! I just installed Seasons. I have all other EP before seasons and all the Stuff packs.
My problem is that after installing it and entering a household, especially ones with pets in them, I keep getting an error everytime a pet moves. I had a wolf come onto the lot and the error popped up the moment it tryed to move. This also happens with pets in the household. I have to delete them if I want to keep playing, or unselect them, but that leaves that household with a pet!
Has this happened to anyone else? Do I need an update for something?
I'll try taking out my downloads folder and entering a lot. But if anyone else has had this problem after installing or know of a download that could be causing this, I'de love to know!
Thanks!! :smt106
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 08:19:00 am »

It's a good move to remove your downloads and see if that helps. That's normally my first suggestion. Did you remove them before you installed the ep as well? Also, make sure your mods/hacks are all updated for or compatible with Seasons. If they aren't that can cause problems as well.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Snuffleupagus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 01:01:21 am »

Heya!
Okay, it's a download problem, but now I have to figure out which ones are causing the problems. I have one that makes my sims want to bathe all the time, and kiss and hug, and prank eachother constantly!
I'll put the updated Insim in the new downloads folder and see what happens, then slowly work my way thru all the other mods. BAH! It's a slow process!
I'm happy it had nothing to do with the installation tho.
If anyone knows which mods might do this, could you inlighten me please Cheesy

Thanks! :smt106
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: