Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:34:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: (~Coming of Age~): Six Sensual Sims, New Meshes... and A Title That Makes No Sense.  (Read 41720 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« on: July 14, 2008, 06:32:28 pm »

:new:  10/9/08:  Just a notice... the pants that are included with my guys has an updated mesh that you can find here.  Make sure you download that version and replace the mesh that comes with the sims!  :smile bi:

My sincerest apologies to those on slow internet connections, because this is image heavy... and I should be kicked for making your connections cry.  Sad  

This is going to be a doozy of a post, so I'll try and make my "comments" short and sweet... but even then, I tend to fail at doing so.  :doh:  An update for my two main sims (pictured in avi) was already in the works, but I really didn't feel like committing necromancy in their old threads... plus, seeing as people still like their older version, I'll leave those files be for the time being.

So in short, their newer versions, along with four of my other favorite sims, are finally uploaded in this post, now with revamped skins and genetic features... meaning slightly better looking babies than before.  Not to mention new clothing meshes, and one tribute hair mesh. (my first hair conversion, so let me know if anything goes wrong with it.) :lol:

Oh, and if you don't have Sims2Pack Clean Installer, I suggest you invest the time in downloading it.  You'll probably end up needing it if you're using the game's regular content installer.  Especially if it says the sim needs an EP in order to be installed.  Wink

Now on to the good stuff!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai'Von and Saryna Westin

Kai'Von:
[/FONT]
"Glamor" Shots

Pictured, but not included:  Paleoanth's Diamond Stud Earrings (requires Pets EP or higher to work) and Phat Farm Shirt texture conversion (original by LurLur @ TSR)   Also, stupidity on my part, but his original eyebrows are still on his older version.  Be sure to grab those if you don't use Heleane's eyebrows as defaults like I do... I don't think she has those particular ones up on her site, unfortunately.  Wink

Bodyshop Previews

(All clothing meshes and retextures included. Hair retexture (by me) and mesh (by Arcia) are not, and are required in order for his hair to show up properly.)

Saryna:

"Glamor" Shots

Pictured, but not included:  Peggy Pay Hair mesh set #479 (...or whatever the number it is now.  Get the REAL black recolor I made down below, if you have said mesh... because "blurple" just doesn't cut it.), Elau's Triple Hoop Earrings, and Everyday Fashion Model dress by OneBlondeMama @ Frannysims

Bodyshop Previews

Calvin and Denessa Price

Calvin:
[/FONT]
"Glamor" Shots

Pictured, but not included:  Paleoanth's Diamond Stud Earrings (requires Pets EP or higher to work), Athlete Top recolor by Pookkah, and Nouk's Dreds (site temporarily offline... server issues still?)

Bodyshop Previews

Denessa:

"Glamor" Shots

(Pictured, but not included:  Rose Pay Hair mesh set (#63), Elau's Triple Hoop Earrings, and Everyday Fashion Model dress by OneBlondeMama @ Frannysims)

Bodyshop Previews

Trevell and Erikah Rodham

Trevell:
[/FONT]
"Glamor" Shots

Pictured, but not included:  Paleoanth's Diamond Stud Earrings (requires Pets EP or higher to work), Top by StarSims.net, and "bandanna" (mostly recognized as knit cap accessory) by shadylady482.

Bodyshop Previews

(Trevell's hair is set to pick up the hair mesh and binned recolor.  You can download both, along with three other recolors and age group meshes, below with my sims.)

:new:  Here is a highly important note about the hair that's pictured with 'T'.  As a lot of long-time simmers know, this has been one particular hair style that a lot of people have been yearning for.  I take absolutely no credit for this, as it was the fabulous (and retired hair creator) CompulsiveDemeanor from a few years ago who created the original mesh as a toddler 'do.  (Many know of her through the countless dredlock styles she has made in the past, and which are still used to this very day)  Since I'm still a big fan of her styles for some of my sims, (and admittedly wanted such a style for my older sims, also) I wanted to dedicate the conversion solely to her and her contributions to the sims community.  I never really did get to witness them during her active days, as I was just coming in as she was going out, but she's still greatly appreciated by me.  :angel:

(...with that, I hope I'm not breaking any rules or anything... I couldn't find anything on her policy really, but if it's not okay, I'll gladly move it to prevent any conflict of interest.)
 :happy8:

Erikah:

"Glamor" Shots

(Pictured, but not included:  Rhianna hair by Raonjena Sims, Elau's Triple Hoop Earrings, and Female Casual outfit by Freaky Kiss (pg 7)

Bodyshop Previews

Extra special credits:

Thanks once again to Exportdry for letting me uses parts of his mesh for the adult female baggy flares I made... even though I asked him a long time ago, and I got lazy with fixing the mesh up for sharing.  :rofl:  Be sure to check out the rest of his work!  :smile bi:

Mesh Details:

Adult Male Baggy/Longsleeve Tee  
Face count:  1428
Vertex Count:  760

Adult Male Baggy "Raver Remix" Bottoms  
Face count:  1113
Vertex Count:  751

Adult Female Baggy/Longsleeve Cropped Sweater  
Face count:  1420
Vertex Count:  723

Adult Female Baggy Flares w/ Exportdry's Boots  
Face count:  918
Vertex Count:  762

Compulsive D Tribute Hair Conversion mesh(es)  (WARNING:  High-Poly!)
Face count:  4227
Vertex Count:  2778 (aka "too effin' many"... users with slow machines, be cautious as it may slow your game down a tad)

Texture & Mesh Policy

You may:

::smilieiforgetwhi::  Make recolors and use any part of my texture. No permission is needed, but feel free to show me your work so I can download it, too.  :smile bi:

::smilieiforgetwhi::  Redistribute these meshes with your recolors, but please link back to this thread and check for updates.  I frequently go back and check to see if there's anything I need to improve on.  Wink

::smilieiforgetwhi::  Use any parts of the meshes in your projects (since it's a direct edit and combination of EAxis' meshes anyways.  :lol:)

You may NOT:

:stop:  Post this or your recolors on any paysites.  That includes TSR, folks. :tongue3:

:stop:  Make minor changes to my sims and upload them elsewhere, claiming them as your own work, when clearly it's not.  (aka, "I'll change skintone/eyes/eyebrows/hair to this... and viola!  It's minez now!! Wait 'til I put this on the exchange!")   It has been done plenty of times, and is quite juvenile... you know who you all are, if you're lurking, so I'm keepin' my eyes on you.  :rofl:  (Not really, but please, if you do make changes and want to share, at least make them stand out and do more than just genetics switching.)  Also, please don't use my sims in contests if they allow usage of other people's sims.  (There may be exceptions if permission is asked... but since they do kinda stick out, I'd like to keep them under my contestant's wing in that case. They are my sim babies, after all.  :toothy3:)

:stop:  Use any part of my textures/meshes on items set as "Donation" or "pay".  Don't use my hard work your financial gain.  Karma will eat your soul if you do.  :yummy:

Any constructive critique is welcome. Please let me know if you find any faults or have any problems getting my meshes to work.  I'd definitely appreciate it so I can work out the issue and know what not to do the next time I make a mesh.  :lol:

Once again... dial-up users and people with slow connections... please forgive me for the image overload. :pray:  I've been where you are now, and I know this post is a PITA for ya to load.  Next time, I'll be sure not to over-hype myself before posting pictures.  :oops:

Hope you enjoy!

* (~This_Shot_is_Frickin'_Hot-With_Words~).jpg (153.55 KB, 600x560 - viewed 36006 times.)
* (~TA12~)_(~Calvin~).rar (3400.7 KB - downloaded 946 times.)
* (~TA12~)_(~Denessa~).rar (2752.97 KB - downloaded 938 times.)
* (~TA12~)_(~Erikah~).rar (7527.23 KB - downloaded 981 times.)
* (~TA12~)_(~Kai'Von~).rar (2685.99 KB - downloaded 854 times.)
* (~TA12~)_(~Saryna~).rar (3856.44 KB - downloaded 905 times.)
* (~TA12~)_Black-Binned-Recolor_Peggy#54.rar (229.75 KB - downloaded 736 times.)
* (~TA12~)_(~Trevell~).rar (6779.95 KB - downloaded 883 times.)
* (~TA12~)-CompulsiveDemeanor_Tribute-Short_Dreds.rar (1232.64 KB - downloaded 858 times.)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 11:37:30 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

p1nkc0rs3t

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 07:08:41 pm »

Aww, Tenshii, your sims are so unique. I love them!
zizismommy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 07:32:32 pm »

Oh Tenshi that preview pic is great! Thanks for sharing. Cheesy

Call me Dee

:rr: Real Sims 2 :rr:
[/B]
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 07:36:39 pm »

Thank you very much i will be using them in my Game alot

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 08:58:22 pm »

:group hu:  Thanks a lot, everyone!  Glad you like them so far.  Wink

divajai
Creator

Diva

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 02:50:32 am »

:worship: This is so NICE Tenshii!!!! I am loving all the new goodies girl. Thanks a lot!

:king:<br />Real Sims 2<br /><br />Big Girl\'s Boutique<br /><br />[URL=http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=86
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 03:04:37 am »

Fantastic work. Well thought out.

I'm impressed. Smiley

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
divajai
Creator

Diva

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 09:34:33 am »

FYI, Trevell has the bald scalp syndrome in BS. I don't know if another hair color is required or not. Just thought I'd inform you Smiley

:king:<br />Real Sims 2<br /><br />Big Girl\'s Boutique<br /><br />[URL=http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=86
jojoryanmadden

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 12:03:34 pm »

I have no idea why i havent downloaded them before :S
But now they will be rockin' my hood Tongue
Awsome.
And your post looks so organized compaired to others when they upload.
Thanks! Cheesy

Check out:
*~>Jojo's Hood<~*
R.I.P.
[/SIZE]
Tupac Amaru Shakur
[/COLOR]
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 01:32:36 pm »

Tenshii, thank you for sharing these sims. And I agree with zizismommy..that preview pic is fantastic! My special reserve blend of coffee for you, hon! Cheesy

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 01:52:29 pm »

*takes coffee graciously*  Thank you, Joy!  And thanks to all of my other good buddies.  :group hu:

Quote from: divajai;1304018
FYI, Trevell has the bald scalp syndrome in BS. I don't know if another hair color is required or not. Just thought I'd inform you Smiley

>_<  Crud!  I wonder how'd that happen... and you downloaded the hair recolor file and meshes below his download too, right?  If it's still not showing up for him, I know once you put him in-game that's easily fixable, but I hate it seems to be doing that in Bodyshop for you... although, I do remember seeing that he had "duplicate" hair recolors when I packaged him, and I didn't think it'd do any harm.  Maybe that has to be the culprit... :?  Thanks for letting me know about that, Jai!

For those who do have SimPE and know how to use it, it's an easy way around it... just load him up in the CAS screen and put some hair on him, add him to your neighborhood, then exit out of the game, open up SimPE => Neighborhood Browser,  choose the neighborhood he's in, then go to "Sim Surgery" and extract him from there.  There's a better detailed tutorial here, because my quick description is pretty vague in some points.  :lol:

And for those who don't have that program and are also having that problem,  I'll check it out and see what's going on... chances are I may have to repackage him.  :doh:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 01:54:50 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 02:47:55 pm »

Oh man! I can hardly wait to get off work so I can download these wonderful simmies for my new neighborhood. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 02:51:43 pm »

Oh wow! What a fantastic gift! Thank you so much for sharing all these wonderful sims!

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

mattitje

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 03:59:34 pm »

OMG :jaw: nice work!!!

Nobody Likes me T_T
Yorvi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 04:10:12 pm »

Beautiful work Tenshii! I love the unique-ness of your sims. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Click Here And Join The Fun At Real Sims 2!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: