Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:18:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Havein big problems with cassandra goths pregnancy  (Read 2431 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
whitney_84
« on: May 21, 2005, 01:19:58 pm »

I made this guy and he's engaged to cassandra goth, she is pregnant and every time she gose into labor. a message pops up that says "there are two new babies in the family." But it won't let me name them. Also you only see one babyin the house when there are 2 baby icons. When this happens I can't quit or save. and no one can pck up the baby. this has happened twice. please help. :icon9:  :computer:

Also how do i get bella goth back with mortamer?
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 11:09:48 pm »

hhhmmm You may need to move them out and move then back into the house...SOmething similar happened to me. And as far as Bella is concerned you could try using SimPE and removing her "I am dead tokens" and removing the ghost check boxs and see if you are able to the insimenators "summoner" sectional to summon her to the lot and add her to the family with the "family tree" sectional
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 05:32:56 am »

Quote from: whitney_84
But it won't let me name them. Also you only see one babyin the house when there are 2 baby icons. When this happens I can't quit or save. and no one can pck up the baby. this has happened twice. please help. :icon9:  :computer:

sounds like the bad birth bug, try JMs fix
http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=583

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 05:25:52 pm »

no, the real Bella is in Pleasantview and can be reunited with her family fairly easily.

moving sims between hoods is a very bad thing to do, unless you don't care about ruining your hoods.

and why on earth did you dig up a 2 year old thread?

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: