Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:43:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cluedo: "Up, Up and Away!" (WINNER: rachel631)  (Read 46034 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2008, 05:31:31 pm »

rachel631...

Don't forget, you may also interrogate the suspects and search rooms too! Wink
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2008, 08:37:08 am »

OH! It was definitely in the lavatory!

But I say... Mrs. White, in the kitchen, with the poison.
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2008, 11:33:58 am »

egghugger....

She may seem like the murderous type, but this proves that Mrs. White is innocent....

...as well as the Poison...

...and the Kitchen.

rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2008, 01:29:51 pm »

To recap, then... as well as noting the above, we also know it's not the razor, the rope, Mme. Rose or Rev. Green (logically). We also know the room 100%.

How about an interview with Prof. Plum, then? And a search of the lavatory? Would that be OK?
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2008, 03:57:22 pm »

I've sent you a PM.

What would you like to ask Professor Plum?
rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2008, 05:01:37 pm »

Ummm... actually, no. How about Mrs Peacock in the lavatory with the knife? That makes more sense.
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2008, 05:38:47 pm »

rachel631...

rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2008, 06:40:59 pm »

Hmmmmm.... in that case, I'll go with Miss Scarlet, the knife, and the lavatory.

So close! How exciting...
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2008, 08:38:05 pm »

rachel631....You are CORRECT!

"I can't possibly figure out how to explain this without pulling the rug off my cover. However, since I've embarassingly been caught by why I thought I planned out so well, I can't imagine anything I say will make things better for myself. To keep it short and simple, I'm a trained assassin working for who ever can put up the biggest bid for my services. Even Clifford had no idea. This little balloon race was really just child's play for the likes of Signor Giuseppe. He had bigger balloon races to do and bigger wages to win.  Perhaps if Mrs. Peacock knew just how skilled and famous this man was, she may never have invited him. Anyway, some bigwigs had placed a lot of stash upon the  contestant for a more prestiged and professional race than the little one we were holding here at home. They were dealing with a serious amount. This Giovanni fellow was making them a little more than nervous. They knew he had the potential to outbeat every single contestant in the race. They also knew I lived in the area and was friends with the people of the village so it all worked out perfectly, or so I thought.

After I found a way to to apprehend Mrs. Peacock's Pistol, I aim was to fire, kill him there in the sky, flee the scene and be beautifully rewarded. If only it were that simple. My mind was not as at ease as it should have been and I shot his balloon instead! Unfortunately, there were no more bullets in the gun (and I couldn't risk a second time). I had to find another way to finish the job.

I was very crafty about it. I seduced him into the Dining Room where I keep serving and serving him champagne over and over again to the point where he would need to visit the loo. Then I would kill him in private. When he left, I needed to think fast. So when I went to the Kitchen I at first saw the Poison and realized that there was no time for that (Otherwise, I would have poisoned his drink from the start!) That's when I saw the Knife sitting on the counter. Quick, swift and silent. It couldn't be better.....

Right next door to the Kitchen was the Lavatory where I knew he was. Nobody would be in there to witness what I was about to commit. Everything had to be taken at the precise moment. It's what I've been trained to do in the Asssassin Trainee Camp in India. I waited by the door for the right moment....

As I heard him finishing up, I opened the door and swiftly sliced the Knife...into his neck.....he didn't even have the chance to turn around....

....When the coast was clear, I dragged the body and tossed it into the Cellar. I took the Razor with me for good measure in order to perhaps make it look like a gruesome suicide.

But in the end I failed.

My one fatal mistake was drinking too much champagne. Perhaps if my senses were more alert and alive, my carefully plotted plans wouldn't have...ended up in the air!

Congratulations rachel631! You solved the murder of Signor Giovanni Giuseppe and won the game of Cluedo!
rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2008, 09:04:28 pm »

Yay! Great ending, too. Love the flashback pics.
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2008, 09:19:01 pm »

Well I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I will be starting a second mystery very shortly. It's already in the works. Hopefully I will get a good number of people playing!
rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2008, 10:16:12 am »

Sounds great. I love mystery games, but I can never find enough people to play with *sniff*. So online games with lots of players sounds fantastic!
Martini12

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2008, 12:30:08 pm »

Awww I'm too late! I'm a huge Clue fan!! Where I can download your characters?!
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2008, 03:09:49 pm »

Don't worry. My second one is already in progress.

Unfortunately, these characters are not for download. I've used a bunch of different outfits for them. Most of the stuff is from http://www.all-about-style.com
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: