Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:26:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Family aspirations disappear when I have InTeenimater on  (Read 2751 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
laurasfavorite

View Profile WWW
« on: July 16, 2008, 06:16:30 pm »

I downloaded InTeenimater the other day only to find that it deletes all of the wants for the Family Aspiration. I downloaded the version for Bon Voyage. I have OFB, Pets, Seasons, and Bonvoyage. Is there anything I can do to be able to have inteenimater but get the wants to work? I'm sure its Inteen because everything works perfectly when I remove those files from my downloads folder

-Laura

Maybe you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever
laurasfavorite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 06:33:04 pm »

Oh, I see. Sad Thank you, though

-Laura

Maybe you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 07:27:48 pm »

Quote from: RedRoseTea;1305898
hello

inteen is no longer supported here on insim and the creator of inteen as retired that means that its no longer supported on the inteen site as well

maybe you should read this stickey.

Thank you

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=28933

This is not an Inteen issue the way I see it.  It's more of a Mac issue and mod compatibility on the Mac.  If a moderator or administrator what to come online and say because Inteen is mentioned the thread is closed, that's fine, but you Pierre/RedRoseTea are neither.  I directed laurasfavorite here because of the Mac User base, not so she could be told "too bad".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: