Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:28:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Insimenator and isa being made fun of.  (Read 7187 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kelliekellieyme

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 07:26:44 pm »

*delurks*

I truly question the intention of your thread lilys. You brashly started an introduction thread at GoS claiming that all members of the site were evil and freaks. Your comments were rude, completely thoughtless, and terribly childish. Your conduct is less than becoming. Your comments to the members of GoS were harsh and intentionally nasty. You claim to be the victim in this matter because your creations were unfairly criticized in your opinion, but then you represented yourself to everyone at GoS that you are an immature and spiteful person. What did you hope to accomplish with that thread and this one? Are you trying to warn others of the "evilz of GoS?" It does seem as if it is your mission to slander the entirety of the site and its members.

As for your creations: If you are pleased with them, then that is all that truly matters. There is no need to flame an entire site and single out certain members.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 07:31:26 pm »

I agree with Paden and I hope you get a little thick-skinned behind this incident, cause it's just the "interwebs"  Wink

Not everything out there is everyone cup of tea, if I don't like I move on, don't even comment. I am sure some don't like my lots, but that 's how it goes.  Undecided

You are the master of your universe, you liked it and shared it and obviously have some fans of your work. Enjoy that, who cares about "hating".  tongue

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 07:33:41 pm »

Hi everyone. I'd left this open earlier with the hope that the discussion could stay civil, but now I'm afraid things are on the road toward getting out of hand. With that in mind, I think this thread has gone as far as it can without fires erupting everywhere.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 07:41:46 pm »

And so the band winds down to a finish and before I lock this before another brush fire takes place, let me say this: If there is drama started on another site, don't drag it here. If you don't like what someone on another site has said about stuff you've made for the site you're on, that is their opinion. People express themselves in many different ways and while we don't always like it, we have to live with it.

If you don't like the way you get treated on another site, don't go there. If you do go there, don't start trouble. If you do start trouble, don't bring it here and expect others to defend what you've done. It can be likened to visiting the home of someone else. Mind your manners and don't behave like a boor just because you don't agree with their customs. That is their home, not yours. If you don't like it, don't go there.

Act like a mature and responsible poster and don't go around trying to start an inter-site war. It's not needed, it's not wanted. Free sites have to stick together these days, especially with all the things that have gone on. They didn't like your stuff, OK fine. You don't like their stuff or the way they express themselves. OK fine. Drop it and go on. If you can't do that, don't expect tea and sympathy when you keep getting your chops busted for it. YOU like what you make and YOU are the important one because YOU have to be satisfied with it.

And Joy beat me to it! Woman, you're on my brain waves again, stop it!!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: