Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 12:07:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Translation value missing  (Read 2004 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AveryGray

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2008, 10:46:47 am »

Hey guys!

I posed this question on MTS2 several days ago, but have yet to get a response, so I'm hoping someone here can help me.

I'm attempting to make an end table with an additional slot on the bottom shelf.  I have the slot, but when I went to change the translation value to move it up off the floor, I noticed that the Z value was missing.  I thought I might have done something wrong, so I took a look at a couple other items with added slots, and lo and behold, they don't have a spot to change Z values either.

I could be misunderstanding the instructions (which is quite likely).  Where do I go in CRES to change the Z translation value?

Thanks so much for any help you can offer!

:rabbit: Avery

* Slot Translation Value in SimPE 01.jpg (74.88 KB, 528x405 - viewed 877 times.)
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 11:18:50 am »

I can have a look at it but it might be easier if you just upload your package so i can fix that one(if possible Wink )

No longer active
AveryGray

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 11:23:29 am »

Sure thing!  Thanks for offering to take a look at it!

EDIT:  Inge Jones just informed me that I have a display problem with SimPE, so I was able to correct that and access the Z window.  Thanks for offering to help, though!

* Homey Touches End Table.rar (114.87 KB - downloaded 99 times.)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 11:33:04 am by AveryGray » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: