Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:24:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wellgate Legacy - Chapter 13 Up 1-9-08  (Read 20235 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
erica_jean698

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2008, 05:10:36 pm »

Hello one and all! :blob6:

The other day I was idly surfing the web, looking for nothing in particular and I came across the legacy website.  I've seen it before, naturally but on that day it was particularly interesting.  Seeing that I had just cleaned out my download folder I thought it was a perfect time to give it a go. :angel:  One of the handicaps was to write the story as it goes.  Posting it here seemed the right choice because it's not like I'm going to upload it to the exchange.  It's just a bit fluff, you understand.

Following the rules, I have absolutely no mods installed in my game and will only be using Maxis furnishings.  I also will not manipulate anything into happening in the course of this.  Just happily go where the game wishes to go.  I decided when taking my pictures not to worry so much about the sky, thought bubbles, and the plumbob or what it's called.  This is after all a sim game and nothing wrong with showing those from time to time I don't think.

So I hope you enjoy.  Oh and one more disclaimer.  The founder and main sim of this legacy was not made by me.  The talented Liv created him and I won him in a contest. Smiley  I changed nothing about him except for his hair.

Chapter One

Introducing Owen and Scamp.  Owen is a fortune sim with a secondary aspiration of knowledge.  Scamp is a hyperactive dingbat of a doggy with the aspiration to one day rule the world.  So this is where we start.

Hello there.  My name is Owen.  This is my family tree.  An orange tree.  Um, I don't have much else to say.  I just moved in here and I'm hoping to make a successful life.  See my shirt.  Knight and shinning armour?  That's what I am, now I just have to wait for the ladies to realize it.

Dig, dig, yay.  Ohhh dig, dig, dig.  I's like to dig.  Make my home underground.  Be an underground doggy.  Yeah yeah.

Now Scramp we just got here, we don't want to leave a bad impression.  I'm counting on you to help my score with the chicks, remember.

Oh that's a good boy.  He's a good boy.  We are going to do great together.  I just know it!

Amazing I have just been here five minutes and already ladies are stopping by my house.  I knew I was a stud!

On the other hand, what is with the modest threads?  Why hide a beautiful body.  If you've got it, show it off.  That's what I always say.  She is probably going to hand me a religious pamphlets any moment now.   Maybe I should watch myself before greeting random strangers.

Or maybe not.  Another five minutes passed and now my house is full of strangers.  Now I am going to have so many best friends!  I rule, completely.

Hey there you.  Now this is the kind of outfit I like.  The non outfit, actually.  I think everyone should walk around wearing see-through shirts, don't you?  Especially girls like you that wear see-through shirts and red bras.  Hubba, hubba.

See Through Shirt Girl: Oh I like your voice.  If only I don't have to open my eyes and look at you.  You or this hideously ugly blue room.  Than I'm all good.

See Through Shirt Girl: Wow, that guy over there is wearing a long black trench coat.  There couldn't possibly be anything creepier then wearing so much leather on such a hot day in doors.  Maybe he would like to go out sometime.

Own: Well back to the drawing board for me.

Creepy Black Trench Coat Guy:  Hey boy want to play! *guttural laugh*

Scamp: ... Um, really not so much ...

I'm just going to sit here hold my sandwich pretending to eat. You can eat that's fine.  I'm just going to sit here and look at your shirt, err sports bra, uh never mind.  Actually I'm not going to look anywhere at all.  That's the ticket.  Tasty boo ... oh I mean lunch meat, yeah just lunch meat.

Chew, chew. Bite, bite, gnaw, gnaw.  Mmmm, yummy couch tastes good!  Silly humans, silly human dating.  Nothing is better than tasty couch.  Yum!

First day successfully done and no one died!  Always a bonus.  I think this legacy thing just might work out. Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:50:28 pm by erica_jean698 » Logged

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 06:06:09 pm »

LOL I love Owen, trying to get the 'ladies' :laugh:. This is very entertaining. Nice job! Cheesy

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 06:06:26 pm »

Very cute!  I really love reading legacy stories.  And I did much the same with mine, leaving headlines and plumbbobs in - and not too concerned about the sky.  Mine is more about fun than trying to get everything right - it's more fun that way.  I like this so far - looks like our founder has a rather one track mind, eh?  Looking forward to more.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 08:19:04 pm »

Thank you so much for the comments Squirt and Astral! I'm glad you find it enjoyable! Cheesy  I completely agree with you Astral.  When I'm doing contests I spend up to hours getting the shot perfect.  It's nice to just relax and get away from that for a little bit sometimes.

Chapter 2

So I woke up this morning to a brand new day and guess what!  There were oranges already on the orange tree.  I couldn't believe it, sprouting fruit already, even though there were not even flowers yesterday...  Good karma, that's what this is, so a sign of doom either one.  I decided to sell the fruit because I can't afford a juicer.  Actually I have no money at all.  Only one solution for that...

Get a job!  I am a fortune sim after all and it's all about the bottom line.  I took the first one that I saw.  Test Subject.  I'm such an awesome specimen of manhood I don't blame them for waiting for wanting to study me closer.

Yay a got a new bed!  A little bit of stencilling, some carving.  Makes the ladies more relaxed and comfortable knowing that I have a sensitive side you know.

Num num.  Hmm, new bone is so much better than couch.  Ohh, so good.  This is a dogs life a perfect life.  Doesn't get any better than this!

Wait I was wrong! Actually it does get better than that.  Ah, just relax and let it flow.  Such a good feeling, I think I'll do a little dance.  Dance, dance.

Hello my name is Scramp and this is my piece of modern art.  I deep and meaningfully call it "Pee on the Floor."  It perfectly illustrates in it's wet charm the constriction that society oppresses upon our natural and free habits.  Here now!  I call for freedom, freedom for all!  Most especially for cute innocent doggies that want to pee in the house, of course.

Puddle?  What puddle?  Oh that puddle, I didn't even see it. ... Wait, you ... you think I did that ... Me?  I ... I am shocked ... shocked and hurt.  How could you think such a thing ... I am being falsely accused.  ... I I just don't even have words right now ... Excuse me, I think I need a moment alone.

You know, no matter how many sad faces you place, you really are not fooling anyone.  Silly dog.  I shouldn't be mopping this up, I should be out meeting chicks!

See Through Shirt Girl:  Hi!  I just happened to me in the neighbourhood and so I decided to stop by your house and than walk in without even knocking.  

Owen: Ah that's great?  Can I touch your boob?  

STSG: Sure!

Scamp: Hi, my name is Scamp.  Did you know that I pee'd on the floor and totally got away with it?

STSG: Wow, he actually fixed me dinner.  We are so boyfriend and girlfriend now.  When are we going to get married?

Owen: Um, I'm not sure if I really like where this is going ...

STSG: Oh Owen I love you so much.  I'm going to practice breaking and entering on your house everyday for the rest of my life.

Owen: Oh that's just wonderful news ...

Oh boy another masterpiece!  I'll call this one, Scamp's wonderful reflection!  Just the right glimmer of excellence.

Oh I totally did it!  It was me me me!  Yay!  Run away, far away!  Run, run, run.  Silly humans.  Yay freedom for dogs everywhere!  Yay!

The next day after work a woman hitched a ride with me.  From the way she got out of car made me think maybe she had something on her mind.  Something I certainly would not object to, even though I normally don't go for the stuffy office types.

But then ... but then she beat me at chess!  How could she beat me at chess?  Gaming is my passion!  Well next to getting monies and finding beautiful ladies.  Which this one isn't, nope not at all.  Ouch, hurting my pride like that.

Hi I'm Scamp!  I advocate freedom for dogs everyone.  Would you like to sign my petition?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 08:44:27 pm by erica_jean698 » Logged

discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 11:48:16 pm »

Heheh. I like how you get inside the dogs' head as well. Hmm, yes contests... I worked pretty hard on my round for Model swap but I am really anxious about eliminations... :smt120 But I'm going off topic! All these legacy stories are tempting me to start one.. But I don't have the commitment to keep it up - I get bored really quickly! :lol:

Cheesy And yay for fast updates.

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 01:41:33 am »

Scamp Rocks!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 02:07:29 am »

OMG - this is so hilarious!  'Can I touch your boob?' LOL!!  And Scamp is cracking me up with his masterpieces and doggie rights petitions.  Great pictures!  Nice work.  I spent a little time with one of the cats in the next generation of Avalon - caught some pretty cute stuff.  It was the most fun I'd had in my legacy yet, watching that cat.  Sometimes animals have their own personality, even sim pets!  The facial expressions are so funny.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 11:40:03 am »

LOL Scamp is a riot :laughing: I love your sense of humour Cheesy

No requests please
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 02:45:31 pm »

Yes, yes.  Our plan is going well!  Taking over the story forum with legacies!!  Mewhahahahahahahaaaa!
By the way, I would so buy Scamp's artwork! lol  Love it!

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 03:57:15 pm »

Very well indeed... there's gonna be another one up before long! :twisted: Another different spin on it, hope it reads as well as these others.

No requests please
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 07:21:20 pm »

Thank you everyone!  I'm so happy you all like Scamp.  I have never had so much trouble house training a sim dog.  Even after he was supposedly all green in that area, he still went in the house!  So I figure he much be proud of himself for doing it. Wink

Can't wait to read yours Sadie.  Your creative spins are always wonderful to see!

I should have the next chapter or two up sometime tomorrow. Smiley

cavallilovesme

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 07:34:17 pm »

I really like you're legacy! Scamp is awesome,I love him & his masterpieces! Owen is a total player for a fortune sim! Definetly looking forward to updates! Smiley

erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 09:27:20 pm »

So I said three days ago that I would have an update by now.  I feel bad, I'm so sorry.  I am really trying to make a commitment to this.  Weekends are unpredictable though, you never know.  Sad

Thank you Cava!  Cheesy  

Chapter Three

I am so happy to report that I finally had the money to upgrade the place a bit.  Yes I added some nice neutral wallpaper and a nice carpet.  Even put a picture up of my ideal future someday.  You see me here going through the classifieds looking for that special lady who isn't the stalker type.

Speaking of which.  Look who walked in as easy as you please and plopped herself down at my chess board once more.  At least she changed up her outfit a bit, I'll give her that.  The whole we are just friends talk seemed to go right over her head.  Like talking to a wall.  If a wall just started back with blank nonsensical adoration that is.  

Do not sleep.  Never sleep.  For when you do, my revenge shall be swift and true.  Soon I will have an army and I shall rule this home.

The classifieds got me nowhere.  So the only sensible thing to do was to go where the ladies are.  Now if I know anything about women, it's that they like to dress nice and pretty for me.  So of course I headed myself over to the flipping flock.  Took a nice long look around, plenty of lovelies to choose from.  Now to turn on the charm.

Owen: Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants.

*PUNCH*

Random Victim: ... Take one step closer and I'm calling the police

I'll take that as a no.  Ow, my nose hurts where she punched me.  Better try a more subtle approach next time.

Owen: Hey there.  I know that milk dose the body good, but wow, how much you been drinking?

Lakeshia: Oh my God, you are so funny!  What's your name?

Owen: Owen my dear lady.

Lakeshia's friend:  I'd be careful girl, he looks like he's capable of pretty much anything and can you say cheesy?

Lakeshia: Oh but he's cute.

Owen: Now that is speaking my language!

Owen: Oh dear, It seems I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?

Lakeshia: You can if you promise to keep it safe.

Owen: I'll keep it right here in my shirt, close to my heart.

Owen: Oh baby I hate for you to leave, but I love to see you go!

Success!  Easier then I thought it was.  She's so smart and laughs at my jokes, I can really see something coming out of this.

Did you stop by because you heard about my petition?  What?  You want cat rights?  That's the silliest thing I've ever heard.  Why would cats need rights.

*see extended claws.*

Oh, is that why?  When you put it that way, it because so much more clear.

One thing that's important about being a campaigner is getting out into the real world on doing your thing.  So I got a job in service.  Not so bad, because little do they know in the end they will end up serving me!

Successful first day!  I rounded up some warmrats, and got a promotion.  Yeah they see that the Scampmister going places and showing little rodents who is boss.

He did it again, on my brand new carpet!  No matter what I do, it always comes to this.  If only I could see into his brain then I might know.  That's it.  I've got to think like a dog, be the dog Owen, think like a dog.  What could he want?

Owen: Hello there.  Pleased to meet you.  My name is Owen and I hope we can be friends.

Scamp: Now would you look at this.  I'm finally getting some respect around here!  Yay my petition is clearly working.  Pleased to meet you right back, my name is Scamp.

Silly humans, so pleased at the most simple things.  Still it's nice sometimes to manipulate a bit.  Maybe I and this human can be friends after all.  Can't neglect my art though.  So many things left to create, what could be next I wonder.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 09:29:27 pm by erica_jean698 » Logged

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 10:06:36 pm »

:laugh: OMG, those pick-up lines! I wouldn't go for any of them Tongue Still, at least he's found a potential partner to breed with. That's if he can cope with the babies... hehehehehe :twisted:

And Scamp continues to bring a chuckle. Love the bit in the bath Cheesy

No requests please
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 10:44:38 pm »

OMG!  "Do you have a mirror in your pocket?  Because I can see myself in your pants!"  That is hilarious! :rofl:
I particularly like "I lost my phone number, can I have yours?"

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: