Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:38:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wellgate Legacy - Chapter 13 Up 1-9-08  (Read 20238 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2008, 03:52:16 pm »

Hee hee. Love the wedding. Wink
And I'm sure we'll be seeing plenty of Scamp later!

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2008, 04:09:16 pm »

Hee,hee this is great Cheesy keep it coming!
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2008, 04:38:46 pm »

Great update but yeah, I miss scamp, so I can't wait for the next one.

Wonders if there will be any canine vs baby jealousy.....  :lol:

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2008, 11:28:33 am »

Thanks for the comments! Cheesy They always make me feel happy to know people are reading and enjoying!

Chapter 7

Hello I'm Scamp!  Did you miss me?  I missed you.  Let's continue on with my story.  That's right, my story, no one else's.  The humans in this story, so boring with their silly love games.  Me, I'm a freedom loving bachelor and that's the way I like it.  

Why hello ... I haven't seen you around here before.  Um, do you come hear often?  Wait ... this is my yard, uh of course you don't...  Right, uh ... Hi?

Gloria: *in doggy talk* That's all right.  I was actually just going from door to door looking for freedom loving animals to sign my petition for Dog Rights.

Scamp: You what!  I have the same exact same petition.  What to make of that?

Gloria: Quite the lucky coincidence I would say!    

Scamp: I should get in.  My pet Owen needs to get tucked in at night or who knows what will happen?

Gloria: Where are you going hot stuff?  How about we head into that dog house that just so happens to be right here and discuss things further.

Scamp: If you insist... This better be good.  I feel another masterpiece coming on.    

Whoa now that's what I call persuasive!  

Meanwhile Lakeshia continues to walk around looking hot even while carrying a baby.

Owen: I blow a kiss to you and your see through shirt.  Did you know that I'm not wearing any pants?

Oh ug, what was in those hamburgers?  At least I know I'm not pregnant.  After all I just had a baby ... right?

Max: I really could be a fashion model for cheesy Hawaiian shirts.  Look at my stoic pose, my handsome serious profile expression.

Scamp: What's this?  Last time I saw you, you were nothing more than a larva.  What on earth happened?

Max:  Well the last time I saw you, you were a virgin.

Scamp: Yeah funny story behind that actually  ... Wait, you understand me!  How do you even know that word under the age of one!

Max: Because I'm an evil genius that likes to eat doggies.

Scamp:  Oh my freaking God!

Max: Ha ha.  With my two panda paws I will take over this world.

Wait ... why am I wearing this getup in the middle of July?  I can barely move my hands.  I'll just have to kill all the blocks with my amazing mind melding powers.

Yes I am so powerful that I can grow a whole head of curly hair over night and look even more darling than before.

Max: You know Mom I've been sitting in this chair all day long.  Not to rush you or anything but my bum is turning a bit red.

Max: Um, are you all right?  Something keeping you up at night?  Couldn't imagine what ...

Max: Well than ... you do that ... just take that nap on the dirty floor.  Don't worry about me I'll be fine just sitting here until I ... DIE.  

Now those are some major flies if I don't say so myself.  

Hmm, this could be a problem me thinks...  I wonder how everything will turn out?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 01:57:05 pm by erica_jean698 » Logged

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2008, 01:27:22 pm »

LOL!!!  These are so freaking hilarious!  I love them.  I had to put my coffee down to read because I was afraid I'd spew all over my monitor.  Clever and humorous, with a cute baby and a dog both with attitudes much bigger than they are.  Keep it up!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2008, 03:03:50 pm »

:laugh:

TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT!!!

MORE :blob:  MORE  :blob:  MORE

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2008, 03:26:32 pm »

Hee hee.  Scamp.  Love him! Cheesy

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
GtSimsGirl1208

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2008, 04:22:06 pm »

haha that is so funny max is an evil genius who eats dogs
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2008, 06:25:10 pm »

Ooooh.... evil genius baby. Like Aubrey. Keep wit the updates!

-Little-CJ-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2008, 09:46:45 pm »

This legacy has to be one of the funniest!! I love the dog LMAO he's so...Amazing with his works of art =D Omg you have to write more LMAO!! Smiley

xx

ashleigh goddard, babe your my everything, i couldn't want anyone else, after you. because baby looking in your eyes is like having a glimpse of heaven. 1/3/09 til forever i love you xxx
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2008, 09:07:19 pm »

Thank you as usual everyone for the comments!  They mean so much to me. :love4:

For this next chapter I'm putting on a rush, so just bare with me if I don't caption every picture and my spelling and grammar is atrocious as they tends to be.  I'll return to my other style for future chapters.  I am something in the neighbourhood of 250 pictures behind. :brain: Which isn't bad in and of itself, it's just that so much has happened (good and bad) and I want to get to it. :angel:

So here we go!  Longest chapter yet! Cheesy

Chapter 8

Yay expansions!  With another baby and puppies on the way it was time to build some new additions onto the house before everyone ate each other.  I've seen enough hand waving for one lifetime, thank you.  I only used the money I had because I refuse to use any cheats for this legacy.

Bottom floor.

Top floor.  Hmm, not perfect I guess.  It was the first time I created a top floor on a lot, so it's all right?

Here's the backyard.  I suppose I lose my handicap points for the family tree because I had to uproot it and move it.  

Here's Max again!  Evil genius or no, I adore him.  

There is something special about the first legacy baby I think.

All right, so he's a bit of an attention whore.  Show me a two year old who isn't.  I think he's confused by the fact that his house expanded over night.  Who wouldn't be?

Yay again!  Gloria and Scamp had their puppies.  Snap, Crackle and Pop.  Yes I was eating breakfast when I named them.  The white one is Pop, a girl, Crackle is brown also a girl.  Then finally Snap is the boy.

Here are two very proud doggie parents.  Not sit on the couch be damned, they just had triplets!  

Gloria: So I had the babies and it was a lot of work.  I'm off to the spa and you can do the rest!

Scamp: Um, not exactly what I signed up for...

Scamp: Still, aww, they are so sweet and they look and smell just like me.

Scamp: Maybe this won't be so bad provided the humans around here do all the real work.

Max:  Aww, puppy nice.  I not eat this puppy!

Lakeshia:  All right, all right!  The puppies are cute!  You know what's not cute?  I'm 9 months pregnant, Owen is always away and I'm stuck here with all these stinky dogs.  You see Owen's Lifetime Want is to have 6 pets reach the top of their careers.  So in other words we are keeping all the puppies and I'm going to be living and breathing dogs for the rest of my life.  *takes deep breath, passes out.*

Max: Aw Ma, chill.  What possible trouble could a few little dogs cause?

Aw heck, here we go again.  Hopefully now my bladder won't decay completely every five minutes.

Stephen: *Gasp*  

It's all right little guy.  Everything is going to be just fine, even though you are not a girl like I expected.

Max: Wow, Mom was making a lot of noise.  I'm so hungry.  Maybe this will be okay to drink?

Note to self, do not sample things that associate with green mist.

Aww, thanks Dad, that is so much better.  I haven't seen you around lately.  How have you been?

Yep Max old boy, pooping in a box through your clothes definetely means you are moving up in the world.  

Ha ha ha.  They have all fallen for the cute disguise I portray.  With this crayon I will complete my plans for world domination!

Here is the current state of things.  Seems that Scamp's artistic vision has rubbed off quite well onto his pups.

For a while there I was really sure Lakeshia was going to lose her mind.  There was absolutely no time for anything with her but chores, chores and more chores between the puppies and the babies.  I was hoping to get a picture of the doctor when he showed but it never quite got that bad.

Grabbing naps where ever you can.  This does bring back memories for me.  Eeeek.

Lakeshia: Sexy pajamas, what sexy pajamas.  What you see is what you get love.  I'm running on fumes here.

Max:  That's lovely Ma.  How about your have your epiphany's when I'm not in danger of being dropped.  Just a thought.

Lakeshia:  I ... can't ... handle ... it.

Scamp:  Ohhh!  Nice weather we are having today

Meanwhile Stephen continues to be generic cute little baby all sweet and things.  

Bad train!  You've been a very bad train.

Bathtime, not the most favourite of times.

Aww, kisses for Pop.  Just tasting or loving, you decide.

Crackle: Daddy that boy is watching us again.

Scamp:  Yes I know dear, but no worries.  At least he's on the floor with us, not like those others only using 2 legs to walk.  Don't trust anyone with two legs, that's my motto.

Aww, I'm sad.  My jaw is displaced and I'm stuck in my crib, life is rough.

Awww, surge of growth hormones!  

Dude!  I totally just tripled in size.  Rock on!

Shhh, the puppies are sleeping.  As long as they are doing that and not peeing everywhere in site, they are so cute!

This is what poor Lakeshia spends pretty much her entire day doing.

Meanwhile Owen decided to hit up Ikea for some new furniture.  

Then the puppies were not puppies anymore!  This is Pop, probably my favourite of the offspring just because she stands out well and has a pretty coat.

Then there is Crackle.  She's a bit more round then her sister, and a bit of a bully because of that.

Then there is Snap.  He takes after his Dad I think.

Yay!  Time for the traditional game of toss the baby!

Max is so handsome.  I am sure this one will be the same.  I can't wait to see.

*pin drops*

*jaw drops*

Oh ... No.

Back in oblivion land Pop and Max are becoming the best of friend.  They become owner and master very quick.

Here you go.  Have a radioactive bottle.  It might help, it certainly can't hurt.

Max continues to be gorgeous.  Look at me, I'm an ant!

And domination of the world of ants will be mine!  I have not forgotten!  *evil laugh*

Poor Stephen.  

Stephen tries out Opera.  Is surprisingly successful.  With a nose like that I suppose getting a lot of air is easy.

I do admit to having affection for him.  Now that I'm over shock I can certainly see that he has potential in his individuality.  

Meanwhile Pop is taking his art to new interactive levels.

Max is back from his first day of school!  Of course he did a wonderfully.

Gloria:  Hello Snukums!  You know with the puppies all grown up, I was thinking we should have another!

Scamp: Right you bet ... any day now ... I'll get right on that ... uh huh

Owen made enough money that we could finally afford a babysitter once in a while.

Aww, bliss!  A nap in the middle of the day is pure magic when you have kids.  Believe me I can attest to that!  

Max gets Pop ready for the stage, as the best Showbiz dog ever!

Owen politely attempts small talk with the nanny.  Always a mistake.

Max continues his plans to take over the world one horse drawing at a time.

Guess what?  Owen actually got it together enough to take his wife to a nice restaurant.  

There are fringe benefits of course to that.  

Ohh, that's a hot kiss.

Turns out she happy to return the favour.

They are so sweet when they are lovely dovey like this.

Next we see Owen sneaking into a dressing room booth.  Fulfilling an exhibitionist want are we?  

From that smile I'd surely say yes.  No baby chime played however, thank goodness for that.

Whoa, when someone shows up and looks at you this intently, you have two choices.  Either run and hide, or

Talk about the stock market.  Either work quite well.

Well that was a strange encounter...  Must be the new neighbours that just moved in.  

Pop: Hmm, what do you make of that darling brother?

Snap: Couldn't say for sure my sweet sister.  Seems to be a human but his eyes are so small and shrunken and his jaw in so slight.

Pop: Could it be that he is one of us?

Snap: Certainly could be!  Let's play!

Max continues to campaign to be sweet and wonderful so they will never suspect.  

Max: Now listen Mister Bear AKA Minion, when the time comes I will give the world and we will take over.  You and me, and maybe the ants, or and Pop, hmm, maybe Dad can come alone.  Mom to, she needs the break.  Well Stephen I suppose will have to join us.  How much more to my world is there I wonder?

Max: You know, we totally could be having ice cream right now.  When I rule the world there will be ice cream at every meal.

Lakeshia: Fine, that sounds great.  Just eat your pancakes in the meantime.

*no comment, rolls eyes.*

Gloria managed to talk Scamp into the dog house again, just how I'm not sure.  Then yes the chime sounded so more puppies.  Yay?

Oh that's real classy Owen.  Don't you have pet beds to clean?

Max:  Mom I got an A!

Lakeshia:  Yep, that's what I am.  Mom, nothing else, nothing else here.

Stephen: Both of you are out of your minds.

Stephen: Will you like me if I share my bottle?  

Max: Growl!  In my footy pyjamas I can do anything!

Aww, more hugs for Pop!

Max:  Ohhhh?

Stephen:  Oh silly brother, you can't sing worth a darn.  Try though I find it amusing.

Max: Oh dear brother of MIIIINNNNEEE!!!!

Stephen:  Uh, we don't want to wake the neighbours do we?

Scamp:  Hi ... I was wondering, if it's not to make trouble ... I've been working such long hours and the misses is pregnant again.  Any chance for a hug?

Yeah, now that's some good hugging!

Oh yeah!  I finished my picture!  These will be my slaves when the time comes.  Also yay I finished a picture, I'm so cool.

Look, look.  Betcha you can't top that, you can't that's right.  Whose the man ... boy.  Me that's who!

Lakeshia has some of the neighbours over and randomly shares some ghost stories.  Interesting dinner conversation ... Or maybe she's planning on killing the neighbours and making them into a pie!  Ahhh!  Probably not though...

Aww, poor neglected Stephen.

Do you know what's even more scary then ghosts?  Potty training.  

Neighbour:  Now that I agree with.

Max: Hmph, I don't know if I do.

Stephen grows up!  

Stephen: Yay!  I still have two hands!  That's so cool!

Owen:  Yeah ... a bit of a shame about the nose ...

Stephen: Oh come on Dad, it will be all right.

Owen: Yeah you are right, of course you are.

That's all for now.  If you read through all that I am very impressed!  Cheers and I'll see you all later!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 08:36:13 am by erica_jean698 » Logged

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2008, 09:30:11 pm »

Of course I read through all that and I enjoyed it, too!  Lots of exciting developments for this family!  Babies and puppies growing up all over the place.  Pop is adorable!  And maybe poor Stephan will grow into his awkwardness.  Very enjoyable, as always, and your pictures are always fun to look at.  Nice job!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2008, 12:37:47 am »

yay! i just read through the WHOLE legacy, and i must say that it's turning out quite well! lol, all of the captions have me laughing like a hyena! :laugh:

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2008, 01:10:18 am »

Can't believe I missed so many chapters! Finally caught up. Hehe makes my day a bit brighter reading this. :lol:
Btw erica, I love your avatar. Are you a closet twilight fan too?
Cheesy

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Vyy

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2008, 01:35:38 am »

Lol I love this! just read the whole legacy as well, can't wait to see more. It had me laughing soo much! Great sense of humor. Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: