Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 06:27:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wellgate Legacy - Chapter 13 Up 1-9-08  (Read 20644 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2008, 08:43:37 am »

Yes another update!  Thank you Astral Fairy, 2 B Weird and Terri for your comments! Cheesy  Sad as it seems for Stephan Lola and Max are meant to be together with the three bolts they have.  

Don't worry to much about Stephan, he's a resourceful guy and his positive outlook on life gets him through. :angel:  Wish I had the same outlook sometimes, but life goes on. :-P

Chapter 12

We open with Prince Matthew demanding his bottle!  

Ah, his majesty is appeased.

Matthew: Lakeshia.

Lakeshia: He's using my real name!  Oh how smart and darling he is.  No more just plain Mom for me.

Lakeshia: Whoo hoo!  Freedom in elder hood here I come!  No more job, no more long hours studying, just free to be me!  Also to cut a rug, I can do that too!

Crackle: Dad ... what's happening?

Scamp: I think it's called a 'nervous breakdown', honey.  Stay close.

Sam got her promotion, one more step to the top of her career!  If she does than Owen's lifetime desire for 6 (censored) pets reaching the top of their career will finally be true!

Aww, you get hugs for that Sam!  

Snap: Actually I was just hoping for a long Swedish massage...

When Sam set out to work the next day all of Owen's happiness was set on her doufus shoulders.  Which is her personality ... yeah.

What will happen on this fateful day?  Will all the training, freaking hours upon hours upon hours of dog washing and bowl and bed cleaning pay off?

I suppose we all have different ... ways of handling stress.  Oh look at Owen, he's a pirate!

Owen: You know how Max died and than came back to life as a zombie?  That was pretty cool wasn't it?

Lakeshia: You know ... maybe you should take a nice long nap this afternoon.

Playing fetch that is another thing that happens on almost a constant basis in this household.

Lakeshia: Ha ha ha.  I pretended to throw it and you thought I threw it but I really I never threw it!  Dumb dog!

Scamp: You b****

Oh look Sam came back from work!  Oh Hallelujah!  Six pets at the top of their careers!  Now Owen is blessed (cursed) with eternal happiness (insanity).

It's a very special birthday for a very special boy!  Actually Matthew is quite shy and fears parties, so this is technically just a "get together with cake."

Whoa, let's not burn ourselves here!  

Stephen: I can't believe my little brother is growing up so quickly

Max: Bigger head means more Brrraaaiinnss!

Lakeshia: Oh I hope he is just like Max!

Aww, cute as a button.  Is he the heir?  I'm not sure yet, actually.

Matthew: And than the butterflies flew all around .... are you even listening to me?

Matthew: Oh it's so cool having an undead older brother like you!  I can't wait to tell all the kids at school you will eat them if they are mean to me.

Owen: You know how you died and than came back to life?  Congratulations for that!

Max:  Um ... thanks?

Matthew: Big brother Stephan, do you know why not one of us received our mother's skin colour, eyes or hair?

Stephen: It all has to do with recessive and dominant genes.  Dad's genes are dominant.  Though at any time one of our offspring might unexpectedly show up with Mom's.

Owen:  It looks like Stephan has the intelligence to carry this family on.  I always knew he did.    

Lakeshia: Just wait, Matthew might surprise you.  No decisions yet!

Max: Show off!  I'll find a way to reproduce, you wait and see!

Speaking of which I really was expecting some fireworks from Stephan at this non-party, party, but while he was clearly not on speaking terms with Max he wasn't on punching terms either.

Max: Rules about playing fetch with stinky dogs outside only? Ha!  Told you I make my own rules!

The next day Matthew brought a friend named Jason home from school.

Oh, my ...

Scamp: Oh No he didn't!  Not the reproducing type after all, is he.

Aw, these two are so cute together, it's always nice to have a friend.

Owen:  Whee, down you go.  You are so strong, you are going to be just fine!  Remember to study hard, go to college and never let Max push you around.  

Matthew: Oh, what are you talking about Dad?  You'll be here to help me with all that!

Owen: ...

Owen: Well my old friend, it seems our time is drawing to a close.  Amazing all that has happened isn't it?

Scamp: I would do it all again if I was privileged enough to stand by your side

Owen: Goodnight, my sweet prince.  Grow up strong and true and always remember how proud I am of you.

The very last thing Owen did in this world, was to make sure the dogs would have good homes.  No one in their right mind would ever spend the 8 hours a day washing dogs ever again.

Grim Reaper: Aloha!  You have won an all expense paid holiday to the eternal tropics!  Congratulations!

Owen: Oh I can smell the Tequila Sunrise all ready!  No wait, my nose is disappearing, oh well it's all good.

Goodbye Owen, it's been a ride, that's for sure.  Enjoy your afterlife!

For hour, after hour Scamp cried, long after everyone else had left the room.  I really was fine until I saw that... I refuse to believe I am the only one who ever got teary eyed over a sim.

Poor little Matthew, only 2 days into childhood and now without a father.  After that he refused to sleep in his own bed, but slept in his father's spot.

Oh a new day.  One has to remember that life must go on.

Matthew: Look at me!  I got an 'A'!  

Lakeshia: That's my boy!  You do your father proud!

To celebrate Matthew's school success, Lakeshia found a poor little dog that had been clearly horribly scared from a recent nuclear fallout at a shelter.  She decided to bring him home and name him Fred.  That or I just like playing around with funny colours.

Short chapter this time.  I'll have another one in a day or so. Wink
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 09:14:28 am by erica_jean698 » Logged

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2008, 09:45:26 am »

Aw, what a nice tribute to Owen.  And you're not the only one to get teary eyed over her founder (or other sim), I did, too when Elwyn passed.  And I had a really hard time with Almeric and Alynna.  Even though the house was packed, I cared so much for those two I had them sipping elixir for quite awhile.  In the end I had to let them pass, because there just isn't enough room to keep them all.

Owen just barely got his LTW accomplished, didn't he?  And I've tried that LTW.  Didn't sound so bad - until I tried it.  Hope I don't roll that one up again.  And I was also excited to try out the 'raise 20 puppies or kittens' want - never...ever...again.

What a pretty little doggy Fred is.  Will he be the father of the next generation?

Matthew is a cutie!  It's so exciting to see who the heir will be.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2008, 10:10:26 am »

This was the bit that got me:
Owen: Whee, down you go. You are so strong, you are going to be just fine! Remember to study hard, go to college and never let Max push you around.

Matthew: Oh, what are you talking about Dad? You'll be here to help me with all that!

Owen: ...

Not to mention the pic of Scamp afterwards Sad

No requests please
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2008, 12:40:44 pm »

Aww, thanks so much for caring Astral and Sadie. *hugs*  I always adore seeing comments from you two.  

I didn't think the 6 pets LTW would be difficult either Astral, but I was wrong, just because of repetitive nature of it all.  It might be easier with cats, I'm not sure.  I did attempt the 20 puppies or kittens once in another family, but wasn't able to finish that one unfortunately.  I just hope I don't roll it again, because heavens that was tough.  Yes Fred is the new step in the doggy legacy.  I couldn't resist becoming so colourful. Cheesy

Thanks again you two for reading and commenting. Smiley  It's nice to know someone is still reading this nonsense. *lol*  

Constructive criticism is always appreciated and accepted too. Smiley

Chapter 13

So with the over drama of the close quarters Robin, Max's former girlfriend, decided she had enough and search the classified for her own space.

Stephan, the only person left on speaking terms with her followed her outside.

Stephan: You know you really don't have to go ...

Robin: Yes I really kind of do.

As the result of the huge insurance policy Stephan and Max received from Owen they were able to make some nice additions to their little rented space.  They added a hot tub and a huge garden.  Will the joy of growing help these two estranged brothers come together?  Fingers crossed!

Stephan is a popular kind of guy.  There is always plenty of students of all sorts over at their place.  Of course I am sure the hot tub helped with that a bit.  Not one though managed to give him that extra spark.

Max: Here's a sweet kiss for my sweet one!

Lola: Hmm, zombie morning breath, someone should bottle that.  They could easily make a fortune.

Yay Max the flying zombie is about to have belly hurt.

A very important part of being a girl magnet alive or dead, is keeping that body strong.  Still not speaking to each other!

Stephan: Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

Christina: Now that's quite a mouthful you have there.  Why don't we go back to your place and you can tell me more.

Stephan: Now tell me, how was Heaven when you left it?  Oh and nice bikini.

Christina: And I'm not one to ever resist a man in a wetsuit.  Heaven was fine thank you, but currently being here is not so bad either.

Max: Wait, don't pull to hard, you'll hurt the plant.  Weed nicely like I do.

Stephan: *Grunts*

Max:  Nice looking girl I've seen you with.  What's her name?  Christina?

Stephan: *Growls*

Max: You really like that wet suit, don't you.  Just mind the chaffing.

Stephan: Just promise me one thing.  You will, never ever develop a sudden urge to slum it with a zombie and than I will be all yours.

Christina: What the undead Don Juan over there?  Don't worry baby, I only have eyes for you.

Ah yes here is a small sampling of Max's harem.  Sorry to say that he isn't doing particularly well at University, but he has much more important things to do, like discussing various hard hat fetishes.  

Oh baby, you do touch me so fine!

Max: I'm sorry, I really am Mate.  Won't do it again, I promise that.  Let's be friends again.

Stephan: You are my brother ... I'll forgive, but I doubt I'll ever forget.  

On rocky ground Max and Stephan became friends.  Let's hope this time it lasts.  I'm keeping a close eye on Max from now on.

Max and Lola have made a little Uni life together.  Life with a zombie can be difficult however.  For example when he adds special 'seasoning' to your food.

Zaps you for no particular reason just for laughs.

Spends a huge amount of time day dreaming about brains.  Than leaves the house for no reason and doesn't return for hours ...

Smashes you with a snowball every chance he gets!

Spy on you in the shower.

Though that is a bit hot actually, good for the winter.

At least he's good for keeping the dishes clean!

Lola: Oh Max you are incorrigible!  Never change!

Max: Aw, you really think so?

It just goes to show, just about anyone can learn to tolerate a whole heck of a lot.

Back at the house, Scamp spends sometime with the youngest of the Wellgate boys.

Scamp: Quite honestly I can say that just resisting the urge to catch a hand never gets old.  I'm feeling my age though, yes sir, feeling my age.

Grim Reaper: Wasn't I just here two days ago?  Well boy, it's time to go. Any last words?

Scamp:  If there is one thing I'd liked to be remember for is that dogs need respect for they know more than they say.  Soon I'll be with Owen again and that is joy enough for me.

Goodbye Scamp

Poor Gloria.  It seems there is more than one widow in this house now.

Matthew doing well, getting good grades and keeping to his quiet ways.

He had Jason almost everyday just to play ball and pal around.  

Created and than

Destroyed the Parthenon.

Fly my pretty, fly!

Fortunately someone is keeping up with the family tree!  Yummy love those oranges!

Still he sneaks into his mother's bedroom every night.  Sometime it's hard to be alone.

Sam: Now just what are you?  I've never seen a creature like you before in my life!

Fred: I'm a love machine baby and I'm here to rock your world!

Sam: Oh la la!  Did I mention that I am a film star?

Lakeshia is enjoying her retirement plenty.

Lakeshia: All of you can try and beat me, but I'll have you know I maxed out the cooking skill and I've got the moves to prove it. Whoo hoo!

The judge seemed to really like her chocolate cake.  Of course who can refuse chocolate cake!

Not him!  Lakeshia wins!  Could for her, all of her hard work and all.

Lakeshia: Oh yeah, oh yeah, raise the roof, I pawn all of you fools!  All the rest of you do nothing but burn toast!  Look and weep!

Oh, well now we know where Max gets it from ...

Meanwhile Matthew and Jason continue to be really, really adorable together.

Matthew: Look at me!  I can turn the world upside down!

Jason: Yay go you!  

Birthday time again!  

Matthew: What should I wish for ... hmmm

Max: *sniff, sniff* Hmm, I smell fresh brain!

Ahhh!  He's looks just like Max!!  No wait, not quite, his eyes are slightly different ... I think?  Well his personality is completely different at any rate, so there's that.

Yay for sudden growth spurts.  By sheer coincidence (and the new freetime option) Jason grew up at the same time!  Time to check out those muscles.

Now that's a shocker ... well probably not.  Best birthday present ever!

Eventful day!  The puppies were also born at the same time as Max and Jason grew up.  One boy named Elmo and two girls, Daisy and Tulip.

Aww, Elmo is my favourite with his cute little blue bandit mask over his eyes.    

Matthew: Look what else I got for my birthday ... Now all I need is a trusting guinea pig.  Ah, here's one!

Jason: You sure you know what you are doing?

Matthew: You can trust me, I'm a professional!

Jason: A professional what?  You only just got this now!

Matthew: Shhhh

Hmm, not so bad.  Maybe it would be better if Matthew was a bit less enthusiastic with the scissors.  

But Jason liked it well enough to fall instantly in love.  Aww, sweet young love!

Coming up Next ... Apartment Life!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:45:18 pm by erica_jean698 » Logged

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2008, 01:40:49 pm »

*claps* well done! Have a cookie!
Grr, I hate Max...
But I love this story!

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2008, 05:49:24 pm »

Wow, looks like it's down to Stephen to carry on the legacy then... although maybe we saw it coming Wink Still, they look cute together Smiley

And Scamp joins Owen in Heaven, aww Sad I must admit though, it's not every day the pets outlive the humans Wink

No requests please
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2008, 03:43:43 am »

Well, there you go then. Cool that Stephan found someone.
Else.
eefje00704

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2008, 04:14:53 am »

I really like this story and I'm just wondering if you'll be updating any time soon?
Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2008, 06:38:10 am »

I still don't get it what legacy actually means; I have read the rules but-don't you have to be on the empty lot for beginning, and, how do I get it, it's playing ordinary sims game without any cheats and just following your sim and what he does and comprehend it in story; this is not related to this story directly but on legacy in general; and how do you collect the points-do you have to count them or..? I'm very confused.

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2008, 01:03:58 pm »

Quote from: Starwish001;1422101
I still don't get it what legacy actually means; I have read the rules but-don't you have to be on the empty lot for beginning, and, how do I get it, it's playing ordinary sims game without any cheats and just following your sim and what he does and comprehend it in story; this is not related to this story directly but on legacy in general; and how do you collect the points-do you have to count them or..? I'm very confused.

Um... actually, yeah, you do, I just didn't want to say anything :shh: Have a proper look through the site; not just the rules, but also the FAQ, old rules, etc. It's all down there, where you earn/lose points, etc.

Of course, if you're not playing for points you can afford to bend/break a few Wink
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 01:06:17 pm by Sadie79 » Logged

No requests please
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2008, 07:43:48 pm »

Wow, I just read through like 5 chapters and all I can say is:
First, I never really liked Max. I actually thought he became better looking when he became a zombie, but still not overly attractive for me.
Second, I always like Stephen even with his interesting nose.
Third, I LOVE the dog family.  Definitely awesome dogs! Cheesy
Fourth, Matthew is all right.  I like him well enough, but once again he reminds me of Max so... yeah, not all that great for me.  
Fifth, still lovin the legacy!

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: