Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 07:13:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would anyone be interested in this?  (Read 3333 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Snookumboo

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2008, 11:07:34 pm »

HELLO EVERYONE

Reletive noob here, I've never written a sim story before, but I've been contemplating it for a while now, and after thinking through different idea's that I've had, this seems to be the one that most inspires me...

All I need to know now is whether anyone would actually be interested in it =] There's a condensed version of my prolouge in the image below. And an extended version including what's written in the image for those who find it difficult to read text on images.

Enjoy! I hope?

PROLOUGE

Plunged into eternal darkness, a harsh winter wind sweeps the streets, the shabby ruins of what was once a great civilization brought to it's knees by greed and the desire for wealth and power.

2098 the year the world ended. 160 years ago, a group of terrorists knows as the Kismets' exceuted a series of coordinated attacks across the globe; they were so intergrated in powerful social circles that not a soul predicted the utter devistation that ensued.

195 countries in the world, and 195 terrorists situated in every goverment on our planet, each with the sole desire to re-write history as they saw fit, a new world in complete control, with clear boundries that every survivor would be forced to adhere to. It's a terrible thing...power.

- - - - - - - - EXTENDED - - - - - - - -

“There’s nothing left” cold reality whispered into the repugnant air, apt and true. Those words spoken by my Mother so many years ago, she passed along time ago, her memory documented in a diary, to think I haven’t seen a pen in years…I shiver now, a deep cold that has never been lifted seeping into my bones, the world plunged into darkness for so many years that the ground is still frosty, even though the clouds have cleared, with the beginnings of an ice age that’s sure to kill.

I walk quickly, stalking silently through this District, that’s what their called now, we restored as much as we could here, I’m not even sure where here is anymore, all I know is that we’re somewhere on the west coast of what used to be called “The United States of America” now…now it has no name. We are known only by Districts.

I draw the thin material of my jacket closer to my slim body in an effort to shut out the freezing wind, know that even when I reach my destination not even the intense heat of licking flames will dissipate this chill in my soul.

Any feedback is welcome, thank you for taking the time too read =]

Snookumboo ~

Just because you're voice may reach half way across the world doesn't mean that you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.

-Edward R. Murrow
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 12:45:16 pm »

Post. It. Nao.
I'm hooked.
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 12:47:37 pm »

LOL, ditto. I loves me some post-apocalyptic disasters!
Snookumboo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 05:19:07 pm »

Really! Thanks very much Smiley

So far I've written the first 3 Chapters...I just need to get the pictures and iron out a few things that I'm not quite sure about.

I will try and get the first chapter up in the next few days....

Just because you're voice may reach half way across the world doesn't mean that you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.

-Edward R. Murrow
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: