Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:24:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55]
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 218561 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sugah Sim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #810 on: April 14, 2009, 12:19:20 pm »

Oh, Ari!!! Well done, my friend! Thank you for sharing your talent with us. This story will always be one of my faves of yours.  Goodjob

I am saddened this fabulous, engrossing tale must come to an end, but at the same time, thrilled that poor, dear Tim has the happy ending he so richly deserves.

Your colorful screenshots ... with all the stunning flowers ... were simply gorgeous.

You had me going there for awhile. I had a feeling Tim was going to be asked to lead the people of Jbeu. I actually thought he would reign as king with Ileeya as his bright, beautiful queen.

It was great seeing Gertie one last time, both as she appeared in Tim's dreams AND how he remembered her in life. It is sad that he will not be returning to earth, so that he may see his folks and beloved pooch once more.
Perhaps, after all he's been through, it's true what they say...once you leave, you can never go home again...it's never the same, is it?

The piece de resistance was seeing lovely Ileeya with child. I LOVED that.

And I love that our hero and heroine are living happily ever after. YESSS!!! Glomp

Sugah's Place
We are one of the few remaining Sims 2 sites!
... Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC & Maxis recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges, fun forum games and so much more in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere ...
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #811 on: April 17, 2009, 01:42:36 pm »

LL - thank ya, hon. 

steelguy - thanks.  That really means a lot.  :kiss:

Sugah - Thank you.  I'm so happy you enjoyed it.  Finally!  It was hard going sometimes, but I finally got through it.

Being a ruler is not Tim.  He likes simplicity.  He just wants to live a quiet and uneventful life.  He's not the type of person that really wants to be noticed.  And although things aren't perfect, he's happy. Smiley

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55]
  Print  

Jump to: