Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:11:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Fish Out of Water: A Piscine Legacy - Chapter Twenty  (Read 43384 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2008, 09:59:01 pm »

Thanks guys! I was hoping you'd enjoy that one as much as I did Cheesy I've done loads of playing since then - her and Teddy are both elders now. About the baby - I'm keeping quiet. Let's just say you'll be in for a surprise... Wink

No requests please
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2008, 08:16:39 am »

The wedding was gorgeous!  I really am looking forward to their baby!  Will he/she be a mermaid or a human.  I can't wait to find out!

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2008, 08:53:42 am »

You're...evil, Sadie.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2008, 02:25:30 pm »

Takes one to know one, Ari Wink

Thanks Erica! Smiley All will be revealed next chapter - when I can stop adding to Xeno, that is.. :angel:

No requests please
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2008, 01:17:24 am »

And the legacy grows.
Almost expect a genie and a mermaid to 'talk shop' for a while, swap mortal jokes, that kind of thing.
Still, cute. Pregnancy might be a shock for her, though... Smiley
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2008, 09:17:29 am »

Aaaw! I can't wait to see the baby!
hollymaniac12

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2008, 09:00:01 pm »

MORE! PLEASE! You're torturing us Sadie!

Want more discussion on The Sims 2? Go to forumplanet.gamespy.com/planetthesims!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2008, 07:37:50 am »

Aw, sorry Sad What can I say; first I got tons of ideas for Xeno, then AL came along... :angel: Anyway. Quite picture-heavy, this one - and as the updates continue the pace will quicken a little. For now though, I'll put you all out of your misery Wink

Chapter Eight

Now Neptune’s a big boy, it’s time he started earning his keep. It’s not that we need the extra income; what we do need is to keep yet another animal out of our hair for a while!

I found him some work as a snooper deterrent. Given how much Lore needs to rest lately, and with me working, we could do with a bit of breathing space.

I may be carrying an extra load inside me, but I refuse to let that keep me in bed all day. It’s getting to the point where I wish it would be time to give birth already, although the very thought is enough to fill me with dread. What will it be like? I keep hearing how painful it is…

Our maid started today. The extra help around the house is certainly welcome, to say nothing of when the baby arrives.

Today saw yet another promotion and the healthy cheque to go with it. At the rate I’m going, I’ll be city planner long before I’m old enough to retire.

I found this little lady wandering around our house later that night. I decided for no particular reason to name her Fantasia. She’s a lovely cat, and may well make a good partner for Neptune. I hope I see her around again.

There I was in the front room, minding my own business, when all of a sudden the most excruciating pain rippled through my belly. I’ve never felt such agony in all my long life!

It seemed to last forever, and I was so grateful when Teddy arrived. He seemed to be more nervous than me, yet he managed to explain that I was in fact giving birth. If this is what it means to procreate, I want no more of it!

Although staring into that little face was enough to make the pain worthwhile – I melted at the sight of his features. He’s the most adorable little thing I’ve ever seen.

We decided to name him Dylan – and Teddy barely had time to acknowledge our new son before I felt a now familiar pain grip my stomach.

At first I frowned at her change in manner, before my eyes widened as I realised that Dylan wouldn’t be alone after all.
“Erm, honey,” I began slowly, “Just how many more have you got in there?”

“What??” I screamed, “Once was plenty, I don’t need it again!”

Sure enough, little Darya was born. I honestly had no idea I was carrying twins! She’s such a lovely sight to behold though; two tiny treasures. The pain was most definitely worth it.

Okay, now let’s take another head-count here: two working parents, three cats, and now two babies?! I’m just glad we gave away Pisces when we did, or it would have been bedlam – although I get the feeling it will be without her help!

It didn’t take that long before we both got into a routine of looking after them both. Seeing Teddy with them was such a heart-warming sight, too.

I have to admit, it’s easier than I thought it would be. They’re both so lovely too – so long as they stay that way when they get older!

I trained this animal on the toilet, and what does he do instead?! Did I waste my time with him? I was hoping to avoid the overly messy litter tray, but no. Oh well. There is more training he needs if he is to progress in his work.

It is getting harder to divide our time among so many others in the house. Ariel got to the point where she began to pester the maid in his duties, the poor thing.

I do feel bad about it, yet what can we do but try? Especially when she doesn’t need any more training for work, while her son does.

In the meantime, the exercise bike just had to go. I was growing so hot from working on it for the briefest periods, yet I still needed to work on my own skills. Fortunately my dedication had paid off, and I had earned a most helpful reward to better my abilities.

Teddy has warned me that once the babies grow older, they will also become more demanding. I can only hope we will be prepared enough to cope once that happens.

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2008, 09:41:04 am »

Isn't it funny how we always seem to update our legacies around the same time?  I was just thinking mine needed another chapter posted, as well.

You got twins already?  The first babies of this legacy, too.  I wonder what the odds are.  They're adorable!  And I love (and will have to steal) the name Darya, lol.  I'm really surprised at her dark skintone.

It doesn't take long for the founder to go from being alone to suddenly having a full house, does it?  And it stays that way forever...

Cute update.  Looking forward to more.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2008, 11:03:42 am »

Hehe, thanks. Yeah, it seems that way - and we both have lonely cats pestering the maid instead of their owners Cheesy

Yeah, twins! I wasn't expecting that at all; no family aspiration, no cheesecake, nothing. I actually went through my downloads just to make sure I hadn't got a rogue triplets/quads adjuster in there, but no. Pure luck. I'd love to know the odds myself.

Ah yes, about the skintone - that's what happens when you geneticise the fantasy skintones Cheesy I have to say thanks for that 20000names site again - funnily enough, they have a couple of pages for male and female pet fish names, that's where I got them from :lol:

Ack, tell me about it. It's gone from quiet to manic, to now (long after this chapter) slowing down again, and will no doubt get crazy once more when the next gen starts - or will it? :dontknow: Ah well. The time goes so quick in this game - and even now the kids are teens I'm battling over who to make heir. I'm fast sympathising with when you've had that! :smt120

Yeah, the babies are darlings - you think they're adorable now, wait 'til they get older :love5: Glad you enjoyed it - I liked yours too Cheesy

No requests please
mattitje

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2008, 02:12:37 pm »

BABIEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!
I love little humans, well humans in most of the stories Tongue
Nice update Sadie, short but telling alot ^.^
BTW do u mind giving me that 2000 names site? Smiley

Nobody Likes me T_T
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2008, 02:35:06 pm »

Sure thing Smiley It's http://www.20000-names.com/index.htm - there's all sorts of weird and wonderful names on there Smiley

Yeah, I know it's a little short - so's the next one I think. Still, the baby years are so short, and that's including the toddler stage. The ones after next are longer - glad you enjoyed it though Smiley

No requests please
YHsims2003

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2008, 05:25:37 pm »

Dylan and Darya are adorable!!
i must say that i was pretty surprised as well by Darya's skintone, but she still looks gorgeous with mama's blue eyes!
The family is getting quite large! keep updating so i can keep up with them Cheesy

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2008, 05:57:45 am »

Haha, will do - been taking a lot more interest in this now, more to take a break from Xeno again. Got a couple more chapters written, with loads more pics taken, so updates will probably be flying thick and fast for now - will pass the time 'til I can install AL and take advantage of the new animations for stories Wink

By the way - Darya actually has papa's green eyes, like her brother Wink It is a little hard to tell in the light on that pic.

No requests please
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2008, 03:06:10 pm »

Great update as usual!  I love stopping by this section and seeing updates. Completely random but I must say that is one hot maid.

Congratulations on the twins!  That reminds me, I probably should update my legacy one of these days, now that you are Astro have updated yours. Cheesy  Hmm, that didn't give anything away did it?

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: