Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 07:54:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeTime Sewing and Pottery?  (Read 2308 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simsmad

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2008, 04:16:45 am »

I just resently reinstalled all my Sims 2 stuff (computer malfunction again :smt120) But I now realise that my sewing and pottery making is stuck on the first objects. I can only make a potholder and a plate! Help anyone? Please and thank you.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 02:02:36 pm »

If you have no Sewing or Pottery badge, that's all you can make.  As you get the various badges, Bronze, Silver, Gold, you can make more.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 04:31:23 pm »

If you are in a hurry for your Sims to make bigger items you can use Carrigon's Big Badge of Badges (All EP's up to FreeTime Badge Cheat):

http://www.sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?t=2837

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
simsmad

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 06:50:29 am »

Badges? I've been sewing for simply ages.... well my sim has and there has been no mention of any badges. Thanks for the cheat though. That should get things going.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 06:55:45 am »

Monique's SunLight computer also lets you study and achieve all badges and levels. The boolprop cheat "testingcheatsenabled true" will let you shift+left click and the spawn selection appears, page through until you see "badge juicer", select that and what looks like a toy boat will appear near the sim. This can be used to select whatever badge in the game you want. Just remember to set the testingcheatsenabled back to false.
simsmad

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 07:17:22 am »

Great. Thank so much for all the help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: