Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:22:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Gifted with grace- Chapter 9 up!  (Read 20922 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2008, 10:23:51 am »

I started a new story and I hope everyone enjoys it. Cheesy Please tell me about spelling of grammer errors so I can fix them.

Ahh. My first home. I remember how happy we were, finally on our own together free to do whatever we wanted. This is the story of Natasha Harris, And Christie Bell.

Oh, my Christie, so sweet and beautiful. It was spring, just nearly a year after we got married, that I decided to broach the subject.

"I want kids."

"I know. I do to. I've been thinking we should consider a sperm donar."

"That sounds fine but-" Christie cut me off sharply.

"You should carry the baby, I know how much you want to."
-----------------

We chose a korean donar so the baby would look like both of us. And we were lucky enough to get pregnant on the first try. We were so overjoyed to see it confirmed.

Everying thing went as planned and finally the day came. I was huge and tired and i wished the baby would come.

It was a wish that I would soon regret.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 10:13:38 am by egghugger » Logged
ZanarkandFayth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 10:53:21 am »

Fayth likes it, so please update soon! Somehow, I've begun liking these kinds of stories more and more. If you like to read on this kind of thing, there's a book I'd like to recommend. It's Between Mom and Jo by Julie Anne Peters. Wonderful novel.

Again, wonderful beginning. I hope to read more soon.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=99883<--My new Sims2 story, please read and reply. ^^
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 10:56:57 am »

I'm really glad you like it! the next chapter will be up today, or tomorrow at the latest.
Alisa_Crawford

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 11:57:15 am »

I think when it says, "I decided to broach the subject," I think 'broach' should be 'approach'.

Otherwise, lovely. ^^ I can't wait to read more.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 12:00:37 pm by Alisa_Crawford » Logged
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 07:32:45 pm »

Um not really sure here i've heard broach used before but i'm not sure i have the correct spelling.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 08:24:50 pm »

Everything hurt like hell. My spine was on fire and my legs only uncramped during contractions.

For sixteen hours I just kept wishing for it to end.

Finally the voices around me started to fade, all I heard was people faintly telling me to keep pushing, to keep going. At last I looked up at Christie, she had bags under her eyes but she was smiling at me, cheering me on.

Finally everyone in the room was cheering, yelling "Its a boy!" Or "He's beautiful!"

But it all just faded away.

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 04:28:52 am »

love it! really kool!

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 09:50:25 am »

sorry about the two pics without borders photobucket kinda crapped out on me yesterday.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 01:02:27 pm »

My head ached when I awoke, and I looked up into the worried face of Christie.

"How is he?" That was all i wanted to know, If he was alright.
 "Yes he's fine."
I looked over, and then felt like a complete idiot when i saw the his bed was pushed right up beside mine. He was adorable.

"Can I hold him?"
"Of course, if you feel alright."
Christie picked him up and then handed him to me.

I snuggled him up close to my body. "Have you thought up any names yet?"
"Well I kind of thought... maybe... Edward?"
"Its perfect."

We were so glad to take Edward home with us the next day. At last when all was quiet in our home, and Edward had fallen asleep Christie turned to me.

"I want to have a baby. I mean Edward is my baby too, but I want to experiance it... Myself."

Silence. At last I came to a conclusion. "Okay. Its perfect. Two kids, that'll make four of us!"
Christie started to cry. "Oh baby." I whispered. And then, since it seemed like the thing to do, I hugged her.

Once we had confirmation of Christie's pregnancy we were thrilled, and when we went in for a ultrasound we were horrified. Multiples. Four babies of unknown genders pulsated to the steady beat of their hearts as I watched them on the screen. Christie was in tears. The docter explained the risks and advised us that reduction would be wise. Christie couldn't. I knew full well neither of us could. How could you choose who got a chance and who didn't? Who lived and who died? Christie just sobbed onto my chest as i tried to comfort her. Where were we ever going to find the money? Diapers alone would be too pricey. "Shh. Its okay." I wasn't even sure whether I was telling that to Christie or myself. Christie had paid maternity and I knew my parents had retired early for a reason but still, it just didn't feel like enough.

We moved out of our house a month later and into a larger house. Edward had already grown so much. We had made sure to wait at least six months before trying again because we hadn't wanted a baby on the way before we were settled. It took us and additional four monthes to get pregnant so Edward was thirteen months old, and my did he get into EVERYTHING. Even our mango ice cream which upset Christie quite a bit. Christie's craving was definatly ice cream, though she denies it.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 05:34:02 pm by egghugger » Logged
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 01:02:50 pm »

There are several definitions for the word 'broach', one of them being:  'To bring up (a subject) for discussion or debate.'

Pretty good beginning - lots of drama so far.  Good job. Smiley

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 05:04:24 pm »

Oh wow.  Four!  Twins are hard enough as it is!  
Not that I'm making it any better for Christie, lol.

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2008, 05:35:06 pm »

I fixed a bunch of the errors it seems no one had the heart to tell me about (Oops).
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 06:07:29 pm »

Unless they're severe, I tend not to notices mistakes that much.  I kind of get into the story, lol.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 12:41:40 am by Astral Faery » Logged

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
nydamoon1000

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 06:55:40 pm »

I liked the story, it was very good! Cheesy

Don't HATE me 'cause you AIN'T me! :bootysha:

http://damonandalex.blogspot.com/
http://damons-blog.blogspot.com/
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 08:18:58 pm »

Mistakes?  Hm... Perhaps I should have noticed that...
Then again our minds tend to fix the mistakes without us knowing it when we read things.

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: