Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:37:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Gifted with grace- Chapter 9 up!  (Read 21076 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2008, 08:06:05 am »

"Mommy-"
"Shh, we have to whisper because Rowan's sleeping."
"Mommy, will Rowan still get to play with us?
"I- I don't know bunny.

We sat there for a while and eventaully Christie tiptoed in pushing Emmy. The docter came in so we told the Edward to take Emmy and the boys into the hall. They diagnosed Rowan with severe asthma.

I had been so afraid. And now I was almost waiting for the same thing to happen to another kid.

ZanarkandFayth

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2008, 08:29:25 am »

Aww... Poor Rowan. I hope to see another update soon... Now I really hope he'll be okay, or I will be upset. XD Anyway, lovely update, Egghugger.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=99883<--My new Sims2 story, please read and reply. ^^
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2008, 09:26:00 am »

Poor poor Rowan!  He better be ok!
If not I'll... I'll... Um...  I'll get back to on that threat there. Smiley

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2008, 12:14:30 pm »

Throw cookies at me?
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2008, 01:26:00 pm »

Cookies?  No no... That won't work.  I'm thinking maybe cookies and cupcakes.  That'll show you!

"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2008, 04:20:27 pm »

Aaaah!!! *runs away*

*comes back and grabs cookies*
nydamoon1000

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2008, 02:48:31 pm »

Nice chapter! Cheesy  
Sorry I didn't post a while back I thought you didn't update because it would usually be in the front of all the stories!
But I hope Rowan will be ok!
Don't kill him or I'll have to throw the cookies and cupcakes at you too, lol! Smiley

Don't HATE me 'cause you AIN'T me! :bootysha:

http://damonandalex.blogspot.com/
http://damons-blog.blogspot.com/
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2008, 09:35:07 am »

I'm starting my game right now to take pic for the next chapter. sorry it took me so long I just couldn't get around to it. I was busy...:chainsaw:
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2008, 06:55:04 pm »

After Rowan got back from the hospital, it got harder and harder for me to find things that he could do with the boys. When the first snowfall came the boys all wanted to build a snowman.

I let Rowan go out with them, and they built a small snowman. The boys decided to have a snowball fight so I brought Rowan inside. I looked back and saw him, his little tear-streaked face watching his brothers play.

I could have cried. Instead, however, I called him into the kitchen, wiped the tears off his cheeks, and handed him my recipe book.

"Are-Are w-we making christmas cookies?" I could have cried just from hearing his voice so full of such fragile hope.
"Of course we are!" Rowans face lit up. In our house, momma Christie cooked, and I baked. And it was well known by our children, whoever baked cookies with me got two of what my children considered the greatest things in the world. Firstly they got to lick the batter off the various cooking implements. And secondly, they got to decorate cookies.

Rowan got to lick the spatula and he let Emmy lick the spoon. And by time the cookies had cooled, the boys had come in. So I let every one decorate

and eat one cookie and I put the rest in the jar undecorated. Because really, you can only clean so much icing off the ceiling before it becomes a right pain in the- er... buttock.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 07:52:29 am by egghugger » Logged
ZanarkandFayth

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2008, 07:41:02 pm »

Aw, so sweet. I love this to death, really!

And this update was just in time for my birthday! I can't wait for more, so hurry, hurry, hurry!

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=99883<--My new Sims2 story, please read and reply. ^^
rtizaoui

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2008, 07:43:01 pm »

I like your story! I can hardly wait to see what happens next! Fantastic job!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2008, 07:56:34 pm »

Yay! Happy birthday!
 :violent1: oops, wrong smiley.

:occasion::occasion::occasion: that's better
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2008, 08:50:32 am »

Yay!  Still sad for Rowan, but yay!
We are all forcing you to update soon!!!!  Or more like politely asking.  Whichever.

Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2008, 08:16:03 am »

Collin and Joel had fallen asleep beside me, in the hospital waiting room.

I couldn't sleep. I could still hear the sirens in my ears, and in my minds eye, I could still see paramedics lifting the limp tiny body into the ambulance.
"Mommy, I'm scared."

"He's gonna be okay Rowan, I promise."

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2008, 04:02:42 pm »

Nice chapter! Smiley
Roawn is back in the hospital!?
I hope he'll be ok, I don't want you to get rid of him!

Don't HATE me 'cause you AIN'T me! :bootysha:

http://damonandalex.blogspot.com/
http://damons-blog.blogspot.com/
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: