Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 10:24:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Gifted with grace- Chapter 9 up!  (Read 21079 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2008, 05:29:50 pm »

"Mommy, I'm scared."

"He's gonna be okay Rowan, I promise."

you should note that.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2008, 06:08:52 pm »

O.o wonder who it is

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2008, 08:51:15 am »

Ten hours earlier

It was the kids last week of school before christmas. The shops all had their decorations up, and the boys christmas lists hung on the fridge. They usually get almost everything. Christie has a great job and I love being a nurse, (in my spare time I could go help sara with the new babies) so we had arrganed our scheduale so that one of us works late while the other takes time off, and then we switch. It was my week off and cold season so I was really apprehensive about sending Rowan to school. But he wanted to go to the christmas party and they were makeing cards for each other. And anyways Emmy had already caught so I gave his puffer and some tissues and his coloring book (because he has to stay in at recess during the coldest monthes) and told him to try not to sit near the kids who have colds. I wish I'd said that to all my kids. At lunch time I was unsucessfuly trying to get Emmy to rest.

She couldn't lie down because her nose was stuffed up and it meant to breathe, she would need to take out her paci, and the look on her face informed me that wasn't about to happen. I then picked up the ringing phone to discover that Collin was sick and I needed to pick him up. So I bundled Emmy into the car and picked Collin up.

He did have a temperture, and their docter had told me pennicillin would help, so I got it out and gave him some. He fell asleep on the couch before the others turned up. And I had a feeling they had all gotten it. So I made orange and cranberry juice with toast for snack instead of milk and cookies. Upon getting off the bus Joel and Jonathan then told me their throats hurt and Rowan showed me all the pictures he colored.

Rowan ate some of the toast, and I put Joel and Jonathan in the living room with Collin. Jonathans temperture was 38c so I gave him some penicillan as well and went to check Rowans temperture to make sure he hadn't caught anything. I never even made it to the kitchen. Joel yelled for me saying that Jonathan couln't breathe.

I tried to keep him breathing while Rowan called an ambulance.

Then the parmedics rushed in, surronding him. Rowan and Joel just held on to me, while I burst into tears.

I should have kept track of who I had given it to before, I had never even thought to check if he was allergic. I just sat there, in the waiting room, wondering why I even deserved to be a mom.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 02:48:35 pm by egghugger » Logged
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2008, 03:49:32 pm »

O.o i'm allergic to penicillian too.. Cheesy

No more hiding
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2008, 03:53:53 pm »

Aww, poor you, when did you find out?
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2008, 04:06:21 pm »

Eek!  First Rowan and now Jonathan???  How terrible!
I hope this works out okay... Sad

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2008, 08:26:52 pm »

i've known since birth.. i got the allergy from my father.. he almost died as a baby when they gave it to him Sad

No more hiding
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2008, 09:07:36 am »

Yeah, my cousin is three he has the same thing. they found out when he was one.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2008, 09:37:58 am »

A nurse walked into the waiting room.
"You can see him now."
"Thank you." I was so happy that he was all right. The boys were all asleep, and Christie was dozing on the couch, so I walked in to Jonathan's room on my own. He was awake, drinking a cup of orange juice.
"Mommy!" he practically yelled when he saw me, spraying juice all over the blanket.

"Oh bunny," I hugged him carefully.
"I missed you, but the nurses are nice. Shelly told me about her new puppy when was having my needle."

Shelly giggled. I recognized her, she had gone med school with me. She walked over to fix Jonathan's IV.
"He's really sweet, you know." She smiled and walked out. I hugged Jonathan again. "Do you want anything baby?"

"Can momma Christie come see me?"
"Of course." It felt so good to feel safe again. And this time, I hoped it would last.
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2008, 08:48:15 pm »

Yay so far so good!  Cheesy  
And will stay good or I'll bring in the double chocolate chip!!! Ha ha!

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2008, 07:18:50 am »

Okay okay... *Cowers in corner clutching typewriter*
sophilajoli

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2008, 08:28:32 pm »

Or you downloaded sucks her(it)?
nikki.g

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2008, 02:36:54 am »

good story!! chapters are a bit short tho but otherwise i really lyk it! i lyk the name edward...wonder if anyone will pick up why lol

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality i accept!
[/SIZE]
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2008, 08:18:15 am »

Thanks Nikki! the next chapter will be longer I promise. (and if someone steals medagic's baking license i'll put in a plot twist.)

Sophilajoli: um, sorry, what were you trying to say there?
sophilajoli

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2008, 10:39:57 am »

Suck them for baby
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: