Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 10:19:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oohh man!  (Read 2886 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HB_princessakasha

View Profile WWW
« on: July 21, 2008, 09:41:50 pm »

i havn't been on this site since like...march/april-ish?
i don't know, i have my moments were im not interested in the sims (as far as playing it goes. i do keep myself updated on the information) after a while because of my other interests but now i think im back for another while longer!

i already know about the Sims 3 stuff, i was around for that and i saw the new E3 trailer.

i havn't boughten the new Stuff packs because i don't..think i need anymore bathroom or furniture. well to pay for anyways.

so, lets see. im more of an urban style person. so could anyone tell me some new meshes that came out? or anyone want to advertise their house or new clothes or hair to me or something?

LOL im gonna be on this site for i know the next 4 hours trying to catch up on over 3 months of content. *salute!*

"I'd like to depart this world the way I arrived. Screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Keisha // Snoppy
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 02:15:15 pm »

Heeeeey~!  :howdy:  Long time no see!  

I'm in the process of making a few more meshes myself.  but there's a good number of projects I've come out with (and a few re-vamps) you might be interested in.  Check my thread link below... that's where I usually link to my CC updates.  :smile bi:

vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 05:57:24 pm »

Hi,Tenshii,I'm always amazzed about the beauty of the girls in your avatars,are they downloadable somehow?
And Princessacasha,beside the very good CC on this site,you could try 4eversimsfantasy,Murano mobile,vita sims,Mounes neighbourhood,Avalon,Parsimonious,Sims Design Avenue,moonsims,Tarox sims2.Sun air,XMsims....

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 08:54:16 pm »

Yep. :smile bi:  Just click on "The Angels Cove" part of my sig, then click on any one of the names of the sims in the first post ("V3" part for Saryna and Kai'Von) to take you to the thread they're all in.  :angel:

vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 02:21:48 pm »

Thank you,is she your self sim?
I'm usualy making my own sims,but Sayana is too beautyfull.

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 03:04:15 pm »

Quote from: alga;1321059
Thank you,is she your self sim?
:laugh:  I can only wish she was.  I'm not nearly that pretty in RL.  :lol:  

This is the closest thing I have for a self sim.  I'm not even that pretty, either.  :laughing:

Anyways, I'm glad you like her.  And Keisha, hope you find what you're looking for.  Wink

vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 08:11:09 am »

Tenshii,I love your self sim,I always loved her,I would love to have her in my game,I would treat her so nice!
You are too modest.
I think you are a beautyfull person,a very considerate moderator and very sweet looking.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: