Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 02:19:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help, Sim Won't Remarry  (Read 1117 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
idekaboujelly
« on: July 24, 2008, 05:45:02 pm »

I hope this questions hasn't already been asked.  I did a search in this forum, and also the whole board, using words that I thought would flag a similar question if it came up; it didn't.

Hopefully, someone can help me out - or point me in the right direction if this has already been answered.

At any rate, my Sims' wife died.  Then, I made him start dating another Sim.  She's single, never been married, etc.  They've moved in together, but now, I'm not getting an option that says propose-engagement.

I looked at his memory, and he does recall his wife dying.  But then, when he started pursuing a relationship with this new Sim, he has memories of having an affair, and having two loves at once.  Which, I thought was odd....

The wife died when I returned to the game after having had a break.  When I opened the family, she was a ghost, and a little pop up said she had died on a different lot, and her soul would be going there, or whatever.

Help?  I really want them to get married. ):

Thanks!
Me2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 09:23:48 pm »

have you downloaded anything new, like a hack.. that could be conflicting with him.. other wise just try and get a new love and see what happens

KILL ME,LOVE ME.. JUST DON"T TAKE MY SIMS AWAY
When All Else Fails.
Meet my sim-self family here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70421
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: