Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 02:15:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Heath Ledger as The Joker (Update 10/12/08: Bat Boxers)  (Read 49191 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilovecigs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2008, 09:30:08 am »

amazing!

I blog here. Sort of. Visit me and say hi.
:chainsaw:
Want me? Go get me!
siberwolf

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2008, 02:35:29 pm »

Quote from: MayPhoenix;1321715
He's GORGEOUS -- but I'm having trouble installing him (don't have all the EPs, and for some reason Sims2Pack Clean Installer is being a bitch).   I SOOO wanna have him in my game!  Brucey's lonelyyyyy.  Wink

GREAT work!

Like EKozski said, try redownloading first. If that doesn't work... can you tell me exactly what the trouble is that you're having? What EPs you have?
Rachel1000

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2008, 02:39:31 pm »

OMG!!!!!!!! Love him!!! looks sooooooooo real!! I'm a huge fan of the joker. I'm telling you. You just made my day!
animeluver

~ninja kitty~

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2008, 03:51:14 pm »

this is an amazing look a like! thanks for sharing!

Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice I'll make u wish u hadn't.
vickyvic
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 03:22:16 am »

omg this is amazing!! Looks very like Heath the Joker..

I've seen it twice and I want to see it AGAIN!!

thank you so much!  You made us very happy *cries*
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2008, 10:58:37 am »

Fantastic work.

Capitan Usop
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2008, 04:22:19 pm »

woOoOow
siberwolf

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2008, 04:51:21 pm »

Quote from: xxTheObsessyxx;1327339
If anyone can answer my questions it would be greatly appreciated ^^ I'm planning to buy the University expansion pack just for this Sim
Are all the meshes included in the download file?

Yes, all meshes are included.

Do you only have the base game? I'd be interested to find out if the hair mesh installs properly for someone who doesn't have University. Could you tell me if it does?
siberwolf

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2008, 08:49:21 pm »

Quote from: xxTheObsessyxx;1327522
Yes, I only have the base game. Is University is the only required expansion pack for this Sim to install?
When I downloaded the file and clicked to get the installation prompt, the message was 'This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed'
judging from that, I would think the mesh does not work without the University expansion pack or maybe a different one I don't have.

Were you using the Sims2Pack Clean installer when you got that message?

Thanks for letting me know. I guess University is indeed required for him then... I'm pretty certain that the hair mesh is the only thing about him that needs an expansion pack to install properly. Everything else about him should install with the base game.

I wanted to say too - I'm flattered that you'd buy the University expansion just to get my sim in your game. I hope you find it worthwhile!
Larese

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2008, 05:20:26 pm »

I agree, it is very well done.. the features and everything look very much like him, although I do have one tip.. If you don't care it's okay as it's not necessary, but if you notice in the movie his makeup is often faded where his face has wrinkles, so if you're up to it you could try "wrinkling" the make-up a bit..
But either way, great job!
siberwolf

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2008, 12:16:37 am »

Quote from: Larese;1328506
I agree, it is very well done.. the features and everything look very much like him, although I do have one tip.. If you don't care it's okay as it's not necessary, but if you notice in the movie his makeup is often faded where his face has wrinkles, so if you're up to it you could try "wrinkling" the make-up a bit..
But either way, great job!

If you take a close look at the pictures, there are wrinkles... but I admit, they're faint. It was difficult to find a good quality fully face-forward picture of him to use for the mask... in fact I used at least two different photos and combined them to make it. Some of the wrinkles likely got washed out due to my trying to make the different pictures smooth out into one coherent mask. :/

Honestly, I doubt I'll go back and edit anything... if I would, more than anything I'd probably edit the pants on his outfit. They still bug me. But thank you for the tip, I appreciate it.

On another note... I've been working on Nurse Joker. Anyone interested?

pilppu

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2008, 01:21:35 am »

You did an awesome job with him! He's a bit of a "paradox" in my game, his lifetime want is to become "The Law" :-P

And he does work without Uni expansion! I don't have that and he works just fine in my game :smile:

Oooh! And i'm interested in the nurse outfit too!!!!
siberwolf

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2008, 02:19:31 pm »

Quote from: pilppu;1330069
You did an awesome job with him! He's a bit of a "paradox" in my game, his lifetime want is to become "The Law" :-P

And he does work without Uni expansion! I don't have that and he works just fine in my game :smile:

Oooh! And i'm interested in the nurse outfit too!!!!

Really? Hmm. Do you have any expansion packs at all?

Also, I'm waiting to get an answer from the mesh creator about posting the nurse outfit here... otherwise I may have to post the nurse outfit separately on ModTheSims2, which I rather not do. We'll see...
harry jennings
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2008, 03:14:14 pm »

hi man
it looks good and i really want it
but, it says the file is corrupt
can you help me out?
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2008, 04:06:09 pm »

Try redownloading it.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims