Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:20:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heath Ledger as The Joker (Update 10/12/08: Bat Boxers)  (Read 49186 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2009, 07:08:12 pm »

Um, can you please stop replying to yourself in this thread please? Unless you have something new to say, and you really haven't, all this does is serve to act as a thread bump, which is forbidden. Also, caplock off please Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
kara

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2009, 07:55:19 am »

i luv heath ledger and that is some amazing work
Rammfanka

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2009, 09:21:56 am »

Hello there!
At first I'd like to say that I am a total newbie when we talk about The Sims. Last time I've played... it was like 7 years ago (and it was 'The Sims' obviously).
Now I received 'The Sims 2' and I'm starting my adventure with it.
And also I've found this absolutely amazing Joker sim and I'd love to download it and install to my game.
But I have absolutely NO idea how to do it ^^;
Please, don't judge me very harsh, I already know that I'm dumb XDD

Thank you in advance.

Hug2
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2009, 10:48:39 am »

I'm glad you've rediscovered the sims and are having fun with it Smiley

First, if you haven't already, you'll want to download the zip file at the bottom of the first post in this thread, called "TDK-Joker.Sims2Pack.zip"

There are potentially two types of files you're going to find in any zip/rar file containing custom content; .package files and .sim2pack files. The first (.package) get extracted into Documents/EA Games/Sims 2/Downloads. If you don't have a Downloads file, you can go ahead and create on, but make absolutely sure you spell the way I am spelling here. Downloads. Plural with a capital 'D'.

The second type (sims2pack) of file is the format you'll find just about every sim and house you download. You can double click on them and they'll self install into your game, but you could run into problems if the creator has EPs you don't. A good way to get around this is to download and install the Clean Installer. This will install sims2packs and let you see everything in the file. As I said before, this is useful for downloading sims made with EPs or SPs you don't have.

Once the sim is in your game, you can find it in game by going into CAS and clicking on the sim bin button on the console. It's the icon that has a group of six stylized humanoid figures. This is where you'll also find the sims you made in Bodyshop.   

Hope that helps.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
siberwolf

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2009, 03:06:25 am »

Thank you, caffeinated.joy. Sorry I haven't been around... it's been a while since I even logged into Insimenator. Or played The Sims 2, for that matter!

But wow, a year later and I'm grateful to see that people are still enjoying my work.  cool
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: