Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:19:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Heath Ledger as The Joker (Update 10/12/08: Bat Boxers)  (Read 49203 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
pilppu

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2008, 07:17:22 am »

Quote from: siberwolf;1330636
Really? Hmm. Do you have any expansion packs at all?

Yeah, I've got all the other expansion packs, University is the only one i'm missing, and the Joker works just fine in my game Smiley

And of course it would be a bit inconvenient to post the nurse gear separately to MTS2, but let's hope you'll get it up at least somewhere, i'm eager to try him in the nurse outfit, too Wink
siberwolf

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2008, 01:08:01 pm »

Quote from: pilppu;1332268
Yeah, I've got all the other expansion packs, University is the only one i'm missing, and the Joker works just fine in my game Smiley

And of course it would be a bit inconvenient to post the nurse gear separately to MTS2, but let's hope you'll get it up at least somewhere, i'm eager to try him in the nurse outfit, too Wink

That's interesting, pilppu. Thank you for telling me. I'm not sure what expansion would be required for him then. Anyone have any clue?

In light of this... xxTheObsessyxx, if you're still reading this, I feel really bad for suggesting you needed University... and possibly making you pay for an EP that you may or may not really want. Fact is, right now I don't know what you might need anymore. I'm sorry. Sad  The only thing I can recommend is installing him with the Sims2Pack Clean Installer and seeing if that works for you.

I'm at a loss... I have all the expansions up to Seasons, and I don't know what else to say...

And pilppu, I'll get the nurse outfit up somewhere... soon.
MikeyRix

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2008, 03:04:03 pm »

Whoaly crap!

That IS good.

Woooo...

"Nobody is conceited enough to play hero." - Worth, "The Cube"
:wav:
DWJM, 25/05/2008 :love1:
pilppu

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2008, 06:07:29 am »

Quote from: siberwolf;1332682
And pilppu, I'll get the nurse outfit up somewhere... soon.

Can't wait! :-P
Oh and would you be adding the red hair for that outfit, too? Even though he doesn't have it for too long in the movie...
siberwolf

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2008, 08:45:08 pm »

Quote from: pilppu;1334208
Can't wait! :-P
Oh and would you be adding the red hair for that outfit, too? Even though he doesn't have it for too long in the movie...

I didn't think of that but I'll see if I can find a similar hair mesh... :smile:
pilppu

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2008, 07:36:37 am »

Quote from: vasher;1334879
This is great. You should totally make a Two-Face sim to go along with that nurse Joker Smiley

Now that would be something Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 07:39:04 am by pilppu » Logged
MikeyRix

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2008, 02:07:50 pm »

Quote from: pilppu;1335265
Now that would be something Cheesy

It would be indeed! In fact, the whole cast of "The Dark Knight" should be Sim'ed! Recreating it on our computers...or would that be going TOO far? Mikey

pilppu

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2008, 05:30:42 am »

Quote from: MikeyRix;1335575
It would be indeed! In fact, the whole cast of "The Dark Knight" should be Sim'ed! Recreating it on our computers...or would that be going TOO far? Mikey

There's another great idea Cheesy I haven't found a (free) download with the whole cast, so it would be very welcome at some point Smiley What would be more fun than making your own Batman stories? Cheesy
With my CC and sim creating skills that would take decades Tongue
ugly_duck
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2008, 07:13:29 am »

Wow! That is a well made sim! I've just seen "The Dark Knight" and can say that I'm still hooked up by the movie and Heath Ledger's characterization. And the nurse Joker is fantastic! Want!

About the hair mesh, for some reason, beosboybox deleted all of his work from here. They are still available in that adult forum where he used to be an administrator, but not at TSR. But that shouldn't be a problem, since you've included the mesh, and he allows that.

Thanks for sharing!

eta: Just check him in Bodyshop and he looks very good! Although I've noticed a strange file added in this download. The name of the file is: ce238741be8dcacff5e1a5ddc1f84c42.package and I don't know the use of it. I've opened it on Simpe, but I didn't know what it meant. The file size is quite big, 6mb. I deleted that file and the Joker sim shows up just fine.

Well, I thought you would like to know about it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 07:49:48 am by ugly_duck » Logged
siberwolf

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2008, 03:13:29 pm »

Quote from: ugly_duck;1336240
Wow! That is a well made sim! I've just seen "The Dark Knight" and can say that I'm still hooked up by the movie and Heath Ledger's characterization. And the nurse Joker is fantastic! Want!

About the hair mesh, for some reason, beosboybox deleted all of his work from here. They are still available in that adult forum where he used to be an administrator, but not at TSR. But that shouldn't be a problem, since you've included the mesh, and he allows that.

Thanks for sharing!

eta: Just check him in Bodyshop and he looks very good! Although I've noticed a strange file added in this download. The name of the file is: ce238741be8dcacff5e1a5ddc1f84c42.package and I don't know the use of it. I've opened it on Simpe, but I didn't know what it meant. The file size is quite big, 6mb. I deleted that file and the Joker sim shows up just fine.

Well, I thought you would like to know about it.

ugly_duck, Thank you so much for this info. I greatly appreciate it! I have absolutely no clue what the long numbered string of a package could be... I always assumed it contained some kind of data for the full sim. Something like that shows up in all the sims I package with Body Shop. Strange. I wonder if that's the thing that makes it so certain users are told they are missing expansion pack data? Hmm.

It's a shame beosboxboy deleted his work from here... I'm so glad to have that hair mesh in my game. It's one of my favorites.

And for those following this thread, here's an update on Nurse Joker:

I think I greatly improved the detail on the top (though it's still not exactly perfect)... also, I went searching for a suitable mesh for the red wig he wears in the film, and while it was difficult finding something exactly like it, I felt that this hair mesh by mimiextra5 on MTS2 worked ok. It's not as curly as the one in the film, but it's animated, so it kinda bounces as he moves - which is appropriately cute. It's the best mesh I could find, anyway. What do you think, should I upload this hair?

I'm going to be submitting the nurse outfit to MTS2 today. We'll see if it gets accepted...
edgein_copycat
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2008, 09:07:47 pm »

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I only have the base game/OFB and he works just fine! Thank you so much! ^_^
MikeyRix

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2008, 02:10:43 pm »

Quote from: siberwolf;1336596
ugly_duck, Thank you so much for this info. I greatly appreciate it! I have absolutely no clue what the long numbered string of a package could be... I always assumed it contained some kind of data for the full sim. Something like that shows up in all the sims I package with Body Shop. Strange. I wonder if that's the thing that makes it so certain users are told they are missing expansion pack data? Hmm.

It's a shame beosboxboy deleted his work from here... I'm so glad to have that hair mesh in my game. It's one of my favorites.

And for those following this thread, here's an update on Nurse Joker:

I think I greatly improved the detail on the top (though it's still not exactly perfect)... also, I went searching for a suitable mesh for the red wig he wears in the film, and while it was difficult finding something exactly like it, I felt that this hair mesh by mimiextra5 on MTS2 worked ok. It's not as curly as the one in the film, but it's animated, so it kinda bounces as he moves - which is appropriately cute. It's the best mesh I could find, anyway. What do you think, should I upload this hair?

Yes, yes you should. Nice work by the way!!

-- Mikey

areid8

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2008, 10:08:57 pm »

This is amazing. I've seen this film aboouuut...oh...6 times lol. I'm slightly obsessed and it's all because of him. I made my own version but it honestly pales in comparison to yours. Thanks so much for sharing.
Sweetgurl

Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2008, 07:31:39 pm »

My goodness, when I saw this I started jumping up and down like a little girl *coughs* Anyway, thank you so very much! This is wonderful. Good work!

Stbernard269
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2008, 11:42:20 am »

hey i would love to download this but it still wont let me because of the expansion packs! i downloaded the clean installer and everything... whats wrong?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: