Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 06:48:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Heath Ledger as The Joker (Update 10/12/08: Bat Boxers)  (Read 49180 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
pilppu

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2008, 11:49:53 am »

Quote from: siberwolf;1336596
also, I went searching for a suitable mesh for the red wig he wears in the film, and while it was difficult finding something exactly like it, I felt that this hair mesh by mimiextra5 on MTS2 worked ok. It's not as curly as the one in the film, but it's animated, so it kinda bounces as he moves - which is appropriately cute. It's the best mesh I could find, anyway. What do you think, should I upload this hair?

I'm going to be submitting the nurse outfit to MTS2 today. We'll see if it gets accepted...

I have to say the nurse outfit looks awesome now! Is it up on MTS2 already?
The hair mesh is ok, it should be a bit more wavy, though, i think. The color is spot on Smiley

And someone really should make a free download out of the rest of the cast!
Harvey Dent with a Two-Face mask and Bruce Wayne with a compatible Batsuit Cheesy
siberwolf

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2008, 04:12:11 pm »

Stbernard269  - you need to try installing the Joker sims2pack file using the Clean Installer, not the Maxis installer.

pilppu - yes, the nurse outfit is available here: Smiley
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=297262

There's a Batman Begins suit here, if that's what you're looking for:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=231011

I thought about maybe doing a Harvey sim, but I don't know if I will / could...

Btw, if anyone knows of a better mesh for Joker's nurse hair, do let me know!
pilppu

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2008, 05:35:36 am »

Quote from: siberwolf;1342822
pilppu - yes, the nurse outfit is available here: Smiley
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=297262

There's a Batman Begins suit here, if that's what you're looking for:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=231011

I thought about maybe doing a Harvey sim, but I don't know if I will / could...

Btw, if anyone knows of a better mesh for Joker's nurse hair, do let me know!

Thanks so much! I just went to get it Cheesy can't wait to try it out!
I've been thinking about giving Harvey a go myself, but the problem is that i really don't know how to make face masks.. it would be so awesome to find that someplace!
InuTGurl

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2008, 11:33:38 am »

Joker = Love!
your sim-ifying the joker =  MORE LOVE!!

THANK YOOOOU!
misstrgal

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2008, 02:58:37 pm »

OMG  *worship* I'm not worthy!  Ty, this is the best thing ever!  Ty ty Ty sooooo much, I can't wait to get him in my game and cause lots of trouble.  And I'll get a great Batman for him to torment. (I would love to have Christian Bale in my game) *licks lips*

Really ty so much, keep up the great work
Sensualcoco
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2008, 08:48:16 pm »

I was just wonder how you use your installer.  I've never downloaded a sim before so I'm completely oblivious to what I need to do to get it in the game.
xvampire

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2008, 05:09:51 am »

thanks a lot! x]
equustel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2008, 03:06:09 am »

Good job! Thanks!
siberwolf

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2008, 03:45:53 pm »

Quote from: JaXtA;1377819
Wow such an awesome job, prob one of the best jJoker sims made Cheesy
Im just curious (kinda a noob atm lol) coz i want to download the joker costume (purple suit one) am I supposed to click on the "attached files" thingy where I then save it to a file in the sims 2?

Advice would be great thanks Smiley

Yes, at the very bottom of the first post of this thread, under attached files, download the " TDK-Joker.Sims2Pack.zip ". You'll have to unzip the file first (it's a Sims2Pack file) and then double click on the Sims2Pack file to install it into your game.
Ellie37713
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2008, 01:17:12 pm »

Thanks so much for this!

My boyfriend is in love with the Joker (eep) and will be happy as to see himself as the Joker in this - and I've been wanting to download this ever since I saw the Su Su Sudio video featuring your Joker on Youtube.

So thanks again :] xxx
pspnds
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2008, 06:06:47 am »

Thank you very much.
siberwolf

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2008, 07:46:27 pm »

I just uploaded some Batman boxer shorts over here. Smiley
Jokerluver

For the Joker and I are meant to be -Jokeress (me)

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2009, 02:25:53 pm »

THIS SIM ROXZ! just one question, how the heck do I download just the regular Joker sim?  huh I'm new here and don't know how. Could some1 tell me?Huh? PLZ!

Jokeress
Jokerluver

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2009, 04:14:50 pm »

I was just wonder how you use your installer.  I've never downloaded a sim before so I'm completely oblivious to what I need to do to get it in the game.

Dude, I'm the same way. HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD THIS AWZM JOKER SIM?!?!?!?! I really want him in my game, but don't know how to. Cry What expansion packs do you need? Siberwolf, I need you. Just the regular Joker sim if u can, like the first picture. thats all I want. all i need. PLZ I'M A HUGE JOKER FAN! Rock on joker fans! Rock

Jokeress
Jokerluver

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2009, 06:54:56 pm »

Again, since the last two posts, thank you soooooo much for this sim. Cheesy You have no idea how much I love the Joker. He is my idol. I love him so much. Everyone in my family says I'm crazy for liking him but I'm like "Screw you guys...you guys have no sense in sexiness." My sister likes LORD VOLDEMORT!  shocked Psh. And everyone says I'm crazy. The freaking dude has no nose! shocked I know J wears make-up, but at least he has a nose! And Hair! I hate people who don't even like the Joker. THE JOKER INVENTED SEXINESS AND HOTNESS AND AWESOMENESS! :kiss: *faning myself* Whoo. It's getting hot in here just thinking about the Joker. Luckily he's coming over tonight...*squeel* *faints of overheating*

Jokeress
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: