Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:04:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tropicana  (Read 2237 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Kittyara

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2008, 06:17:44 pm »

Thanks for movng this to the right spot for me Caffeinated.joy ^_^

Yeah somehow Tropicana came into my head for a lot name  lol maybe at the time I was craveing some orange juice..
Any way I spent a lot of time makeing this, actually finished it a couple days ago .

I did miss finishing the fence on the front of the house. It some how got deleted or something, I dunno I was half awake at the time. Also one of the walls may or may not be fully covered. Doesn't make it a bad house but I was really irritated because I already packaged the house, and the  problems with it were very minute, May up date later.

Oh Also you will need to move the beds on the top floor , Nothing wrong with them but they ar sitting over those floor partisions  and to a sim it's still a wall when they try to get into bed. Ok here is the long list of Sims2 Eps that I have . I don't really usually go for stuff packs butthe Kitchen & Bath seemed interesting .. their just aren't a whole lot of tastefull maxis walls and floors that I like for bathrooms so this was a plus.
Any way:
Eps:
Uni , Nightlife, Pets ,Open for business, Seasons, Bon Voyage and FreeTime

STUFF PACKS
Kitchen & Bath [COLOR=MediumTurquoise]]<-- You will need this one. I used alot of stuff from this Stuff pack .. [/COLOR]
Sims2 Happy Holiday <--- I doubt any one will need this..
But just in case their it is.

NOTE: This is a lot meant for the ocean( so you will have to have bon voyage most definately), you will need to have a spot that is near the ocean and the road for it to be placeable in a neighborhood. If you don't have a neighborhood near an ocean either make one or put it into your  vacation lot that has one, if you put it into a vacation lot then it will become a buyable vacation home instead.
At least I think thats right. In game for me it's a beach home, not a vacation lot.So it's up to you as far as if it's a vacation home or a just a home near the ocean.

Any way here are some pics ^^

Full view

Birds eye view of the bottom floor
*Bottom floor has , 1 bathroom , a study area(that can be converted into a bedroom if necessary) , Kitchen connecting to an out door
porch that over looks the ocean. A bar with a bar area of sorts ,And a living room area.

Birds eye view of the top floor.

Top floor includes 2 bedrooms, 1 nursery, and a bath room.
You will notice in the picture their is an empty area. It's kind of like a balcony that over looks the Living room area.

This a pic of the top floor bathroom.
You will notice that both sims are in the bathroom at the same time, no cheats here. With the rug partisans
it's basically a wall less room. So your sims can go in and take a bath or shower without hogging the bathroom.

Random pics:
Child sleeping in his bed :
(Bed is not included it comes with one of the maxis beds , sorry )

Porch over looking the ocean:

Also this is a very large house. And I am sure that it takes up a lot of space, It may or may not lag for you when you use it. So just a word of warning , Don't down load it if your compy runs slow.

* Topicana.rar (10863.52 KB - downloaded 124 times.)

* snapshot_00000023_359371b5.jpg (58.29 KB, 600x450 - viewed 363 times.)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 03:41:27 pm by Kittyara » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 02:31:20 pm »

It's moved Smiley Thanks for the great house. It's lovely. I could only wish to have a bathroom that big!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Kittyara

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 03:30:44 pm »

Quote from: caffeinated.joy;1317073
It's moved Smiley Thanks for the great house. It's lovely. I could only wish to have a bathroom that big!

Thanks,& thank you  for moving it!!, I didn't realize I messed up until I had finished posting . ogg !!1st house I ever up-loaded any where, figures I'd post it in wrong spot lolz.
X-D I wish my Bathroom was that big too! spoiled simmies lolz !
MsDiva

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 12:12:52 am »

Let me ask would it still be a good house to download if you don't have all the EPs?

I do have BV, NL, Seasons, and the Glam Stuff (damn, now you make me want the Kit. & BR stuff pack even more...to bad I'm broke as hell, LOL)? I'm trying to hook up a beach front sort of city/town (not necessarily for vacationing in, but for actual living) and this would be one of those pretty big pimpin' style house to add! Wink

Hello, my name is MsDiva....and I'm a Sims2 addict. :thumbup:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: