Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:30:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mrs. Lovett's Black Dress  (Read 7586 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ShadowTerra13

View Profile WWW
« on: July 26, 2008, 03:19:59 pm »

Here is the black dress that Mrs. Lovett wears for about two minutes or so in Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Costume design is by the wonderful Colleen Atwood.

The mesh, by All About Style, can be found here, and is "Mesh--FAvicSleeve-(Adult)"

Enjoy!

* lovettblack.rar (267.94 KB - downloaded 445 times.)

* lovettblack1.JPG (43.67 KB, 421x698 - viewed 1639 times.)

* lovettbalck2.JPG (46.8 KB, 513x741 - viewed 1615 times.)

* 4d3a.jpg (17.09 KB, 325x480 - viewed 2350 times.)

* lovettblack3.JPG (23.5 KB, 592x514 - viewed 1465 times.)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 03:38:36 pm by ShadowTerra13 » Logged

Open up your eyes
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 04:35:07 pm »

Thank you Smiley You've done a great job.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
sabresfan75NY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 08:29:39 pm »

Great dress. The detail is fantastic. Great job, and thank you. Thank you very much.

"Maybe it's not too late, to learn how to love and forget how to hate."  _Ozzy_
wickedsims_93

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 11:32:51 pm »

wow! when ever I see these new outfits I always jump inside

sometimes you have to take a step back
to realize whats important in your life,
what you can live with, but more importantly
and what you can't live without.
[/B][/FONT]WS_93:tongue8:
horridhalloween

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 05:11:04 pm »

This is amazing!  I'm always looking to see if you have created new Sweeney Todd content, you are extremely talented with remaking the outfits-not one thing from em dissapoints me, they are all so accurately done.  I can't believe you made this dress cause there was such a small part where this was shown, but you managed to really show it.  Great job! ^^  I still keep checking to see that one day you may have created the Final Scene dress, I could only imagine how beautiful that would be!
ShadowTerra13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 10:00:22 pm »

Quote from: horridhalloween;1321278
This is amazing!  I'm always looking to see if you have created new Sweeney Todd content, you are extremely talented with remaking the outfits-not one thing from em dissapoints me, they are all so accurately done.  I can't believe you made this dress cause there was such a small part where this was shown, but you managed to really show it.  Great job! ^^  I still keep checking to see that one day you may have created the Final Scene dress, I could only imagine how beautiful that would be!

thank you so much! And actually, I have made the final scene dress and am waiting to post it. You can preview it on wickedsims' preview mrs. lovett videos and pics, on her moonfruit site and on her you tube account (iabsolutelylovett) :happy8:

Open up your eyes
wickedsims_93

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 03:08:46 am »

Quote from: ShadowTerra13;1321530
thank you so much! And actually, I have made the final scene dress and am waiting to post it. You can preview it on wickedsims' preview mrs. lovett videos and pics, on her moonfruit site and on her you tube account (iabsolutelylovett) :happy8:

haha! actually terra Im a guy :]

ShadowTerra13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 09:06:18 am »

Quote from: wickedsims_93;1321724
haha! actually terra Im a guy :]

I'm so sorry! Really! :smt103 I thinks I knew that, too, and forgot. I feel really bad now. Sad *backs out of room, awkwardly*

Open up your eyes
wickedsims_93

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 02:27:53 pm »

Quote from: ShadowTerra13;1321936
I'm so sorry! Really! :smt103 I thinks I knew that, too, and forgot. I feel really bad now. Sad *backs out of room, awkwardly*

Its fine...weirdly I get that alot so Im used to it...:smile:

horridhalloween

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 09:20:55 pm »

Quote from: ShadowTerra13;1321530

Haha oh god xD  By the time he gets to the final scene I will have stopped making my sweeney todd videos xD  I wasn't gonna redo the whole movie... I was gonna make music videos with the sweeney todd sims-but with like music actually heard on the radio and stuff xD  And I always tend to have my sweeney sims in the final scene clothes-because i like throwing in clips from the final scene.  I mean my youtube account is horridhalloween, and if you see my Farewell Mrs. Lovett video, you can see what I used for the final scene dress. I mean it's gorgeous, but it's not as gorgeous as the dress you created cause yours is based off of the actual one.  I have been wanting to redo the final scene as well cause the last final scene movie I did I feel like I rushed... ahh sorry for my rambling haha.  By the time the final scene dress is released I hope I'll still be making Sweeney Todd vids, it's really beautiful, I've had my eye on that video where he showed the dress in it and I can't stop thinking about it =/  Nobody else has created that dress, plus nobody else compares to making the Sweeney Sim clothes like you.. haha oh well atleast i brought it up.  I can't even attempt to make the dress cause I'm not good at all at the body shop thing xD
Kivak

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 10:33:25 pm »

Thanks my GF has been looking for a vintage black dress for her story I am sure she will credit you for creating it. Everything she found was too witchy or medievil.

There is one thing in this world you can give others and still keep, and that is knowledge.
Ok maybe I will find a better siggy for now, keep on rockin!
Wolfenblu

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 01:28:29 pm »

:worship: You are a wonderful creator. I have not seen this movie yet, but will for sure. But these clothes are so nice. Its hard to find certian types of clothing.

Wolfie
:happy8:
You can read my and my friend MysteryIslandKid's Stories at
http://www.lupinelegends.simlogical.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: