Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 03:53:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lot Downloads  (Read 1541 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kinksakinks

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2008, 04:40:58 pm »

Okay.

I found a lot download at a different site, forgot which site, but the site didn't tell me what versions I need. What is the worst that could happen if I don't have the requirements? How do I remove it if I download it?:snorting::smt120
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 06:00:20 pm »

The red letters at the top of this page say Do NOT Post Help Questions Here. Thread moved.

The worst that could happen is you could mess up your game. Try asking the person who made the house what EP's are needed.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
kinksakinks

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 06:47:31 pm »

Quote from: caffeinated.joy;1318302
The red letters at the top of this page say Do NOT Post Help Questions Here. Thread moved.

The worst that could happen is you could mess up your game. Try asking the person who made the house what EP's are needed.

I am sorry about posting in the wrong spot. I don't know the person's email though...
Do you know of any way to remove house downloads?
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 06:54:51 pm »

If you have already installed your lot in your game (preferably using the Sims2 Clean installer), you have the lot listed in "lot catalog" as the last you had installed.
What I do is go into the game, and bulldoze the lot. Then I remove it from the lot bin.
That should remove any traces of the lot from your game.
I've done this many times, and it hasn't hurt the game..but I do wish more house creators would list every single EP and SP they used to make the lot, because often they do not, and it crashes my game even if I do use the Clean Installer.

kinksakinks

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 07:07:22 pm »

Quote from: MaryH;1318349
If you have already installed your lot in your game (preferably using the Sims2 Clean installer), you have the lot listed in "lot catalog" as the last you had installed.
What I do is go into the game, and bulldoze the lot. Then I remove it from the lot bin.
That should remove any traces of the lot from your game.
I've done this many times, and it hasn't hurt the game..but I do wish more house creators would list every single EP and SP they used to make the lot, because often they do not, and it crashes my game even if I do use the Clean Installer.

Thanks. That helped me tons!!:snorting:Cheesy
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 07:29:59 pm »

Quote from: kinksakinks;1318344
I am sorry about posting in the wrong spot. I don't know the person's email though...
Do you know of any way to remove house downloads?

If you got it from a forum you can send the creator a private message. If it was from a website, most websites have ways to contact the site owner. There's always a way.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: