Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 10:14:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Cluedo: "Up, Up and Away!" (WINNER: rachel631)  (Read 46068 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mizzhyphywifey

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2008, 01:40:55 pm »

i love it!

nothin\' compares 2 the satisfaction, that i feel when we out mashin\'
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2008, 01:17:25 am »

KITCHEN- 6:12 PM

When Mrs. White entered the Kitchen, she saw Hogarth polishing one of the butcher Knives for dinner which Mrs. White intended to prepare. He seemed a little shaken however. Something was indeed on his mind. He put down the Knife on the counter and turned to her.

"Mary, there is something I think you ought to know..." He began.

"Oh, and what would that be?" She replied, clutching the bottle of Poison in one hand.

Hogarth gulped and straightened himself self-importantly.

"Well, I've received several messages from certain villagers on the phone," He informed, "Apparently, all of them have called to tell me that they have been paralyzed with a terrible sickness that has weakened their systems and caused them to violently...vomit," He stared down at the Poison in her hands, "I think you have something to do with it."

"Well, why would you think of something so evil about me?" Mrs. White asked coldly, setting the Poison down on the table next to them, "I simply whipped them up a delicious herbal dressing for their salad because people like them deserve nothing but the best. I do try to do good, but efforts always go under appreciated, and it's not as though I'm getting any younger despite my best efforts."

"And during those years of you getting older, I've gotten to know you well enough," Hogarth stated solemnly,"You are the perfect servant in everyone's eyes because you have them fooled, but when we are back in the same room alone together, you drop the foolery and I can see the real you. I know how you give just the right amount of poison to guests here and there mearly to satisfy your own hateful satisfaction."

He then let out a little sigh,

"One of these days you are going to give someone a titch too much and then what? You will be caught Mary!"

"The world is too busy mueling over the likes of some cheep Italian in a flashy suit and an over-bloated balloon," Mrs. White muttered with resentment , "To give a holler about me feeding poison every last one of those worthless wretches!"

"Worthless what?" Reverend Green asked, who suddenedly appeared from the secret passage.

"Worthless wrenches vicar!" Mrs. White repeated with a pleasant smile, "Have you ever seen a wrench in this house? They couldn't tighten a screw if someone's life depended on it!"

"I confess myself, I do find they are more useful for crushing things due to their hefty weight," Reverend Green admitted.

He thought for a moment.

"Say Mrs. White, I don't suppose you've seen any around in the house somewhere? He asked, "I may need to borrow one if that would be alright?"

« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 01:20:48 am by Cluedo » Logged
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2008, 05:36:25 pm »

LOUNGE- 6:30 PM

When Signor Giuseppe entered the Lounge, he found it to be abandoned and quiet. The lights were extinguished save for a fire glowing at the end of the room. The fire itself had not been tended to for a while thus had been reduced to red embers.

Giovanni sighed, walked over and began to stoke the flames with a Fire Poker that lay close by. He didn't really know why, after his encounter with Mr. Slate-Grey in the Study, he had been nothing but confused. The memory of the day had been like a bad dream that slowly faded from the mind. As he absently stoked away, he contemplated about what he was going to do. Of course, he could always leave, after all, he couldn't find Professor Plum again.

Plum.

That's who he needed to kill! It was all coming back to him now. That smug bаstard was still probably in the house still laughing to himself, but he won't be laughing for long.... Giovanni looked down at the Poker in his hand, and gave the fire one especially strong poke.

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2008, 05:57:05 pm »

BALLROOM- 6:33 PM

Mrs. Peacock had remained in the Ballroom for a quiet a while. She was quite tired indeed, for she shut her eyes for a good half hour or so in order to clear her mind. When she finally came to, a sense of ease had come over her, and the little rest payed off. What really woke her up however was when she was bombarded with Madame Rose bursting into the room.

"Ethyl, please I beseech you!" She beckoned.

"Oh Ann!" Mrs. Peacock replied back startled, "How did you know I was in here?"

Suddenly, she stopped and realized that knowing Madame Rose, this was a rather stupid question to ask.

"Nate is in danger...." Madame Rose forwarned, "The hatred in this house is thickening and the professor will be the one to pay for it unless something is done to stop it."

"Stop what?"

"The balloon-racer...." Madame Rose revealed, "He's come here with vengeful intent! Please Ethyl, give me the Pistol you had earlier today. I must give Nate some decent protection."

"Well, as you know, I would happily aid my brother with what ever possible except, the Pistol has gone missing...."

"Is this true!?"

"Yes," Mrs. Peacock replied in a dissapointed tone, "I set it down on the buffet table, and it had been missing ever since...."
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2008, 07:39:16 pm »

EAST CORRIDOR- 6:38 PM

The sight of Giovanni Giuseppe stealthily sneaking down hallway with a Poker in hand was almost rediculous to be believed. Of course, he always was more over-the-top than usual, when he thought nobody was watching him.

"Going out for an elephant hunt, Signor?" Miss Scarlet asked with a smile.

Giovanni straightened himself with embaressment and tried to play it cool.

"So you like my, stalking techniques do you, Signorita?" He replied smiling back.

Miss Scarlet released a chuckle.

"Well, it is amusing at best,"

Then she brought her voice down more low and enticing.

"Listen, I'm planning on retiring early tonight for I'm quite satisfied from the brunch," She divulged, "But I wouldn't mind having another drink before I rest. Would you care to join me?"
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2008, 06:00:00 am »

SLATE-GREY'S BEDROOM- 6:40 PM

Mr. Slate-Grey sat on his bed with a feeling of hopeless failure. He also wasn't going to be sharing dinner with the others. He tried his best with Giovanni, but in the end, nothing resulted.

"I just don't understand," He thought to himself, "I'm most likely the only person in this house who truely cares for the man. Why doesn't he listen? Am I simply yet another worthless face to him?"

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2008, 06:01:02 am »

DINING ROOM- 6:42 PM

"Please Signor, have some more," Miss Scarlet coaxed as she poured more champagne into his glass.

"Grazie bella," He replied as he took another sip, "And please...call me Giovanni."

"It's my pleasure," Miss Scarlet, "You see, with most men, I have a way of knowing. I can tell that things have been not in your favour today."

"I must admit that, being with a girl as charming as you, I can't help but feel better already."

Miss Scarlet gave a enchanted smile at his comment.

"Well, I really must say I feel quite the same," Scarlet admitted, "You seem like the type with...boyish spirit that is not too common with men these days. I can see something alive within you that sets you apart. Even I have to admit, sometimes I find the Colonel a little too stiff-necked for my liking."

Giovanni reached out and rubbed her shoulder.

"Then sometime, you must come back to Italy with me," He suggested, "It is a land like no other."

"I may very well take you up on that offer Giovanni," She accepted, "Of course, I would need someone like you to show me the sights..."

"Bella, please, it would be my pleasure,"

She smiled with lustful intent and leaned in closer.

"Care for a little more champagne?"
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2008, 12:28:14 pm »

CONSERVATORY- 6:45 PM

Colonel Mustard stood in the Conservatory poised and ready, clutching the Lead Pipe in his hand. He had a little drink earlier to give him enough wits needed to perform the task he was set to do.

"Just like on the battlefield," He thought rigidly to himself,  "Sometimes drastic measures need to be taken! The next person who walks in here surely will have a sum on their name. I will swiftly attack them, make it look like an accident...and collect afterwards. I must be very careful though...."

Sure enough, he heard the door open behind him and heard footsteps enter.

"I can't discriminate," He drilled into his head, "Who ever it is...will be the one...."

Like a tiger jumping out from it's hiding, Colonel Mustard swung around prepared to attack.....when suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks.

"E..Ethyl!?" He stuttered, dropping the Lead Pipe on the ground, "What ever are you doing here?"

"This is my house," Mrs. Peacock replied, with a look of confusion, "I tend to go where I like..."

Mustard straightened himself, wiping the sweat off his brow.

"Fair enough," He replied.

"Well Cliff, seeings how I managed to bump into you, I must tell you something before we have dinner."

"What ever could it be?"

Peacock then let out a sigh,

"It's Giovanni, who you surely remember," Mrs. Peacock answered.

"Yeess?" Mustard replied with a tone of annoyance remembering the man very well.

"Well, he's here...in the house...and with him he's brought all sorts of problems. Even worse, Ann has told me that he's now possibly dangerous! Oh something must be done Clifford! Anyway, I just thought I should let you know..."  

With that she turned and left leaving Mustard all alone. Just then something caught his eye. A large coil of rope that was usually kept in the Ballroom for which Miss Peach sometimes used as a dancing prop.

"Hmmmmmm," Mustard thought as he picked it up, "This Giuseppe fellow probably isn't doing to bad on the money wagon, what with all his fame and all."

Then he let out a little lewd chuckle.

"Then perhaps Charla and I could use it...for uh..tonight's entertainment...hehehe."
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2008, 12:29:32 pm »

BILLIARD ROOM- 6:50 PM

As though it had been waiting all along for her, a shining gleam from the silver Pistol beckoned for Madame Rose from behind one of the thick green armchairs.

"La bonté moi!" She thought, "How did this get here?"

Quickly, she bent down to retreive it.

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2008, 12:56:54 pm »

LAVATORY- 6:55 PM

Discreetly, Signor Giuseppe had to excuse himself from Miss Scarlet to attend to his natural needs. On one note however, he had never seen so much at once.

"Santa mеrda..." He moaned to himself, "Too much champagne...."

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2008, 12:57:21 pm »

DINING ROOM- 7:00 PM

"Hogarth," Mrs. Peacock called to her butler, "Would you go into the Kitchen and check up on Mrs. White? I've just received a phone call from Mayor LeBoeuf claiming that he is suffering from rather serious food poisoning. Not that I feel she would be responsible...wait...why are you holding that?"

Hogarth looked nervously down at the Razor in his hand.

"Mrs. Peacock, I feel it is important for me to tell you a terrible discovery I've made..." He stammered, "I honestly...don't know how to put this..."

"What is it?" Mrs. Peacock asked, "Now that you brought it up I really must know!"

It was just then she realized his face was paler than usual.

"Well...." He tried to explain "I saw the Razor on the floor...and I wiped the blood off of it thinking somebody cut themself on it....and then....I...I....found the Italian man...."

"Yes?"

There was a beat of silence.

"HE'S DEAD!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Signor Giovanni Giuseppe has been murdered! Hogarth found his body at the foot of the cellar stairs. Inspector LeNoir has been sent in to discover which of the ten suspects at the house that day killed him. But, he's having problems and needs your help!

As a player, you can either ask a question, visit a room, or make a suggestion.

You may only ask SIX questions per day. You may only visit THREE rooms in total. Everyone can make a suggestion, but you can only make ONE suggestion per hour.

If any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Good luck and happy sleuthing!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 06:11:54 am by Cluedo » Logged
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2008, 12:58:41 pm »

As a reminder, here are the ten suspects, ten weapons, and ten rooms....

SUSPECTS: Colonel Mustard, Professor Plum, Reverend Green, Miss Peach, Captain Brown, Mrs. Peacock, Madame Rose, Miss Scarlet, Mrs. White, Mr. Slate-Grey.

WEAPONS: Candlestick, Knife, Wrench, Lead Pipe, Rope, Pistol, Poison, Fire Poker, Razor, Globus Cruciger.

ROOMS: Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Lavatory, Ballroom, Conservatory, Billiard Room, Library, Study.

Here is the list of rooms you are allowed to visit.

Ground Floor

Hall
Lounge
Dining Room
Kitchen
Lavatory
Ballroom
Conservatory
Billiard Room
Library
Study

Second Floor

Guest Bedroom
White's Room
Mustard's Room
Green's Room
Peach's Room
Peacock's Room
Scarlet's Room
Plum's Room
Brown's Room
Rose's Room
Slate-Grey's Room

Basement

Cellar
Secret Passage K/S
Secret Passage L/C
SimKween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2008, 07:26:19 pm »

Oi! this is so hard without a board...

I go to seek a Great Perhaps
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2008, 07:52:01 pm »

Ah heck, it won't be that bad!

If you want to ask a suspect a question, just write your question and I'll reply with their response.

If you want to examine a room, simply state a room, and I will PM you the details.

If you wish to make an accusation (Suspect, Weapon, Room), well just say it and I will tell you how many you got correct.
SimKween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2008, 11:22:21 am »

Okay, I'll give it a go...

Can I examine the Lavatory? I guess it's only appropriate I examine the location of the crime scene.

I go to seek a Great Perhaps
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: