Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 07:57:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Cluedo: "Up, Up and Away!" (WINNER: rachel631)  (Read 45843 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cluedo

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2008, 10:40:04 am »

New Sims. New Mansion. New Mysteries.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 09:20:05 pm by Cluedo » Logged
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 11:00:47 am »

*sits in lawnchair and waits for Fall to arrive*
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 11:17:28 am »

Hooray!  I was hoping you would do another story sometime.  Can't wait to read it!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 01:34:45 pm »

*pops some popcorn* since my mystery got all destroyed by my game crash, I'm really looking forward to this.
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 10:11:51 pm »

Two more weeks and I shall start the first mystery.

In the meantime, here are all the classic characters, weapons and rooms. There have also been added a few more to the bunch.

SUSPECTS: Colonel Mustard, Professor Plum, Reverend Green, Miss Peach, Captain Brown, Mrs. Peacock, Madame Rose, Miss Scarlet, Mrs. White, Mr. Slate-Grey.

WEAPONS: Candlestick, Knife, Wrench, Lead Pipe, Rope, Pistol, Poison, Fire Poker, Razor, Globus Cruciger.

ROOMS: Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Lavatory, Ballroom, Conservatory, Billiard Room, Library, Study.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 09:24:56 am »

It was miss scarlet! oh wait, you haven't started.
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 11:22:46 am »

Wow this is so cool!  I love your set designs in all the rooms.  

I want to play the game again now. Cheesy

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
SimKween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 12:38:37 pm »

Woa! I wanna play!

I go to seek a Great Perhaps
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 09:00:55 pm »

I've also included two other characters, Hogarth the Butler, and my very own Inspector LeNoir to further aid the investigation.

The mysteries will be set in an Edwardian-period Canadian town during the year 1910 and onward.

Mrs. Peacock is the wealthy inheritess of Tudor Close as usual. She is a social and outspoken member of the community, often looking forward to hosting social events and intimate get-togethers with her closest company. Col. Mustard is a British ex-military man still fresh from the Boer War. He is her closest companion, though romance between them is in question due to the mysterious, sultry mistress, Miss Scarlet, whom Mustard picked up during an elephant hunt in India. Reasons why Mrs. Peacock allows her to stay is beyond anyone.  Miss Peach is Mrs. Peacock's American neice who took up long-term bording in the Close while she works on her dream to become a ballerina. Relation in the family continues to Peacock's step-brother, Professor Plum, an inventor who had recently been fired from a prestiged University, now forced into staying at the Close. Mrs. Peacock had also taken liking to a flamboyant, yet struggling artistian from a well-off family by the name of Mr. Slate-Grey, who has wasted his fortune yet was offered Peacock's sympathy.

The death of Mrs. Peacock's husband didn't stop those close to him from fleeing the scene. His ex-secretary from the provice of Quebec, Madame Rose still holds close relation to the Close as she takes up a paranormal new hobby. Captain Brown was Mr. Peacock's closest friend, though an alcoholic aristrocrat who gained his profession out of name rather than skill. He seeks the attentions of Mrs. White, the two-faced young domestic of the manor who was forced into her situation out of tragic circumstance and rotten marriage. Of course, theres the local vicar of the village, Reverend Green is there to offer the best wisdom he can without ruining his relation with the Church as he makes his radical enviromental pursuits to protect the Canadian wildlife.

However, if these quant lives weren't complicated enough, there is always a newcomer to the village whose stay most likely will end in....MURDER!

Of course, Inspector LeNoir is on the scene and can use your help with the grizzly matter! Hogarth, Tudor Close's trusted and truthful butler always has something on his mind when it comes to discreet investigation.

So these bios ought to give you a guideline of what's to come. I will be able to get something up around August 22.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 10:02:37 pm »

Woohoo!  I have exorcised my contest habit and I'm all done with them for awhile haven't been in Stories section in a long time!

This looks like a great story can't wait!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2008, 11:52:49 pm »

Yay! This looks so interesting. I've never actually played Cluedo before (shock, horror) but read some random books on it I think... A very long time ago. I like murder mysteries.

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 01:17:16 pm »

This sounds like a lot of fun!  Can't wait to get started.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 01:34:49 pm »

I love this game!!  (Though the rest of my family hates it lol)
It was Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick! Lol.  I won't guess anymore I promise.  
This should be interesting when it starts up!

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 04:12:45 pm »

Excitement in the village is abuzz as Mrs. Peacock hosts the annual hot air balloon race; an event much looked forward to. The race has people talking for this time, a famed, professional Italian balloon rider by the name of Giovanni Giuseppe has come to partake in the event putting all the contestants on their toes. Especially when there is prize money involved. Controversy arises when apparent sabotage occurs during the race, prompting Signor Giuseppe to take a confrontational visit to Tudor Close. Unfortunately for the hot-headed dare-devil, somebody plans to pay his soul a one way ticket to the sky.....  

So grab a seat, and get ready to solve:

VICTIM: Signor Giovanni Giuseppe

« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 08:58:08 pm by Cluedo » Logged
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2008, 10:50:59 pm »

Sang d’Entrailles Village
May 19, 1910

The Balloon Park- 1:00 PM

It was that time of year again that brought a feeling of excitement and wonder. No, it wasn’t Christmas…not yet anyway. This special event only occurred once a year to a tiny well-off French community in the countryside of Quebec known as Sang d’Entrailles Village. Every year, the village hosts a balloon race. The concept was simple; a prominent village member is selected to host the race, complete with providing the costs necessary for the balloons. Common community members are permitted to sign up and fly the balloon provided they know what they are doing. Of course, the gambling aspect of the event is always an added bonus, and considering the income of the local residents, the stakes can get rather high….

Mrs. Ethylene Peacock was woman of original French-descent, but was married to a late Englishman of the village whose ancestral history brought about English-roots into the community. Due to this, Mrs. Peacock was fluently bilingual and a much revered figure of the village. It was no surprise that she was the recently selected hostess for the balloon race.

It was 1:00 PM, and the villagers would be arriving in about an hour or so for the luncheon and show. Mrs. Peacock naturally was the first one there after the workers had done setting up the hot air balloons. She stood alone, marveling over what beautiful balloons had been selected for race.

“Oh, la la!”
She thought to herself in amazement, “Gorgeous things they are! I simply can’t wait to see them up in the clouds!”

She then turned her attentions to Mrs. Mary White, her cook and personal maidservant who was busy preparing the buffet. When Mrs. White was working away, she was always quiet and discreet….never tried to let on what she was really up to. Mrs. Peacock would rave that anybody who’s met Mrs. White would suddenly want her as their best friend, but really, Mrs. White was the epitome of evil and nobody really could know why unless they knew her past. How sadistic Mrs. White really was deep down... for example:

“How’s the garden salad coming along Mary?” Mrs. Peacock inquired, for she really loved Mrs. White’s cooking.

“My special blend m’lady,” Mrs. White replied with a titch of a smile, “A little this and that, with subtle herbal flavoring!”

Mrs. Peacock gave an approving smile and allowed her to finish. That is, unwittingly allow Mrs. White to purposely drench the garden salad with pure Poison. Mrs. White loved nothing more than Poison!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: