Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:42:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a way that my sim/s can wear non-working clothes when going to work?  (Read 1515 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sabertiger

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2008, 02:36:07 pm »

Is there a way that my sim/s can wear wardrobe clothes instead of working or uniform clothes when going to work? i'm using some bb, hbb and superhero sized sims (marvine/beosboxboy) and not the default-sized ones. everytime they would go to work it would revert back to the normal thinner-sized sim when they would spin and change to working clothes whether using their own car/s or work vehicle. or is there any other way to stop custom-sized sims from reverting back to normal when they'd go to work? please help.:sad4:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 02:41:16 pm by sabertiger » Logged

"I'm a hairy guy. So my simguys should be hairy too. just like me" ^_^
mamasimk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 03:12:45 pm »

I use a mod I found at the sims 2 graveyard by squinge called always wear casual to work. I don't know if there is anything more recent.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 07:03:53 am »

This is an update of squinge's http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=268366
sabertiger

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 02:43:47 pm »

Thank you so much mamasimk and jamesabrown1. :blob6:I really appreciate it. I've tried both and its working just fine when I tested it. Now my muscular sims are not only "shower-proof", but "work-proof" as well. I have to use the later version though cause I'm using BV. I do hope it'll work just fine w/ FT.
Take care guys, have a nice day!!!:happy8:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 02:49:54 pm by sabertiger » Logged

"I'm a hairy guy. So my simguys should be hairy too. just like me" ^_^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: