Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:49:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Damnation (One-Shot)  (Read 3230 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 25, 2008, 10:19:07 pm »

Damnation

This story is based on a dream I had after falling asleep while listening to “Long Hard Road Out of Hell” by Marilyn Manson.

Ana couldn’t remember how the fight started, or even what the fight was about.  The only thing she was sure of was that her younger sister Jaime lay dead at the bottom of the stairwell.

Ana remembered that whole event very well, however.  Jaime and Ana always fought over every little thing, sometimes with words, and other times with physical confrontation.

This time, though, the confrontation was taken too far.  In a rage, Ana had screamed at her sister, “I wish you would die!” then pushed her down the long flight of concrete stairs.

She hadn’t meant to kill Jaime; sometimes she just didn’t know her own strength.  Now, Jaime lay on the cold floor, facedown, her head surrounded by a pool of crimson blood.

Ana had run down the stairs to see if Jaime was alright.  She remembered seeing the dark red liquid gushing from her sister’s head, and then panicking when she found no pulse.

Ana ran up to the top floor of the apartment complex and walked out onto the balcony.  Being twenty-eight stories above the highway, she knew this plan would have to work.

She stood on the edge, behind the railing, and glanced down.  Suddenly she felt afraid.  What if it didn’t work?  What if she didn’t die?  What if she spent the rest of her life in a coma?

Before she could turn around to go back, she realized that she had leaned over too far.  Without warning, she went over the railing and plummeted to the ground below.

“Jaime, I guess I’ll see you soon.”

END

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 05:32:17 pm »

Wow ...  That is a very depressing story.  Sad

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
SimKween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 08:47:31 pm »

Le Gasp!

I go to seek a Great Perhaps
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 09:12:00 am »

*is expecting this to be good to great, considering that this was inspired by a Marilyn Manson song*
*it is good to great*
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 09:15:54 am »

Woah.  That was short and um not so sweet.  
This was a dream you had?!

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: