Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:49:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EP1 required:No More Visiting Campus  (Read 12194 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: April 11, 2006, 09:54:25 am »

As requested:
This mod prevents all sims from visiting campus.

University Is Required.

**This mod is not compatible with "takoffaccessoriesgreekhouse.package" they will conflict**

* nomorevisitingcampus.zip (0.26 KB - downloaded 778 times.)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 01:22:39 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 01:39:00 pm »

thanks for this it was really bugging me the constant i want to visit campus for another darn pizza despite the fact i have 10 laid round the house

:wav: Ok so i cant design anything worthwhile .But i can sure as hell download custom content as fast as the next person:slap:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 01:56:00 pm »

Oh thank God, I hated this about Uni

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 11:33:04 pm »

Thanks!!
Frezia

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 04:21:20 pm »

Great idea!

Thank you!
:cat:

FzzyDg8

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 04:54:41 pm »

These campus visits are really annoying, not to mention all the memory loss that's been taking place lately, thank you very much for this!
TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 02:27:24 pm »

LOL I have sent dozens and dozens of Sims off to college.  Never have had a single one have a want involving visiting someone at campus!  I didn't know that want even existed!

What I need is a something that prevents when you throw a party at your dorm or invite someone over to your dorm the guests go off and disappear in the rooms of your NPC roomies!  I have to go into buy mode so you can quickly see what is in all the rooms to know where they ran off to so I can socialize with them.  Very annoying.

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 07:12:16 pm »

Quote from: TheCelt
What I need is a something that prevents when you throw a party at your dorm or invite someone over to your dorm the guests go off and disappear in the rooms of your NPC roomies! I have to go into buy mode so you can quickly see what is in all the rooms to know where they ran off to so I can socialize with them. Very annoying.
The reason for that is the game makes sims go off & hide if you have too many visitors on the lot so if you were to use the max visitors cheat before throwing a party it will prevent the game from doing that:) I will see if I can make a hack for that if you still want one let me know.

TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 07:31:53 pm »

Let me give that a try.  I've had dorms with 8 controllable sims and throw a party or invite a person over and they run and hide.  I have a no lot limit hack.  But that's for not limiting lots to 8 controllables.  Would that work the same as the visitor cheat?

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2006, 07:50:40 pm »

Quote from: TheCelt
Would that work the same as the visitor cheat?
Yes the maxnumvisiting sims cheat will work with the dorms that is what I use on dorm lots when ever I throw a party:)

TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 10:16:01 pm »

Good to know.  I actually got to where I wouldn't throw parties or invite people over because I was seldom in the mood to play hide and seek with them to see whose room they disappeared into.  Which was always annoying enough as it was but I REALLY REALLY hated it when they'd disappear into a room and the roomie it belonged to would lock it so you couldn't get in.  Unless you had some non Maxis supplied help, of course.

sidlewild
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2007, 11:13:27 am »

Thank you!  My last popularity sim went to college, started her own greek house, and moved in 7 members of the literal army of sorority sisters... and ALL 8 of them spent half their time getting pizza and putting it on all the counters (so no one could actually cook), the desks (so no one could do homework without sitting on the floor), the tables (so no one could eat like a civilized human being), and the floor (so that eventually one of my sims couldn't get down the stairs)... Thank you very much!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: