Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:24:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The May Legacy  (Read 3573 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Zorom

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2008, 06:23:47 am »

Hi. I'm a newbie here, and I was inspired by Astral Faerie's legacy stories, and many others, so I started my own.

PLEASE leave comments. My ego is starved for affection. If you don't like it or think it's boring, say so.

NOTE: Many of the pictures are small and fuzzy-this is because when I was taking photos and didn't realise I had the low quality setting on...I'm sorry! From now on, I'll take high-quality pics.

Hi. I'm Aivon. I'm obsessed with ladies, like all the other legacy lads out there, so I thought I'd give it a go. It means having a good excuse to look for legible ladies. Heh heh.

I have barely any money-I spent, like all of it buying this statue that I'm gonna like, pass down. Um, like, um, hot babes.
Look, heres the statue.

Look! Someone stole the statue's clothes and broke her arms off!! That's not nice!

And I can only afford this little hellhole as my "house" It hasn't even got a shower. Wah. Babes don't like stinky guys. Hopefully I will choose a mate with good money.

Anyhoo...I'm off to the pub to buy a meal... god knows I can't even prepare cereal for myself.

~~~

Well, I'm back! And I'm bringing someone with me. I knew her in school-she's a good friend.

A very good friend.

Well, things are looking up! Meet Kirjava! We got friendly and when I woke up the next morning she was in my bed, so no questions asked...she just lives with me now, I guess. This was quick! Usually I have to go through four or five before any woman will have some good old-fashioned exercise under the sheets.

Note from Author: He wasn't actually meant to find a woman that fast-I had a whole folder of his adventures trying to find a girlfriend....deleted. :smt120

I will post more if anyone is interested. Please leave comments.:rabbit:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 07:10:47 am by Zorom » Logged

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 08:03:28 am »

(just a hint - post the pictures named "snapshot" - not the "thumbnails")

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
bob-lover123

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 08:33:03 am »

Its Good But I Agree With theraven Lol
=]

You Know That I Love you oh baby why wont you see?
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 04:28:32 am »

The first one was the only thumbnail there-da photos are small because they are terrible quality. Smiley
Thanks, guys!

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 11:11:47 am »

Cool!  I'm happy you were inspired by reading other legacies.  I was, too.  Just reading what others are up to kinda makes you want to jump right in there and get started, huh!  I'm sorry you lost some of your pictures - that's a major bummer.  Looking forward to a second chapter.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 12:32:52 pm »

Thanks Astral. *bows in submission* Smiley That makes me so happy!

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 01:21:58 pm »

Well, look at this! My house is upgraded! A big step to the big Mansion of Dreams!

Me and Kirjava decided to celebrate!

Oh DAMN.

I hope it will be a boy. Or a girl. Or a...wait a second.
Children mean diapers. And diapers mean...stuff. And stuff means...smelly and horrible...

I got a job! I got a job! And I have been up since four in the morning reading this stupid book! I mean, does the word "antelope" even exist? I've never heard it before! Sounds like some sort of...instrument...
In the military career track too! So does this mean I get sexy muscles??

God, I love this legacy thing. Perfect excuse to have lotsa sex.

Note from author: Avion is stoopid. :-P He's so cute when you get to know him.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: