Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 09:18:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck on Vincents Story  (Read 2549 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MellyMel
« on: July 30, 2008, 09:58:23 pm »

Ok 1st i am on chapter 4 at the end ,i went home after the date with Sasha , that is the one after i introduced her to the Dr., anyways i read a FAQ that said i was to go home use the grill he gave me then wait for a phone call , downfall is there is one guy that calls me after work so its not going on with the story. The goal says , the mall what was i thinking , shoulda went out for a nice dinner , ok i have done everything from invite someone to dinner to going out by myself  i mean everything , ugh iam so upset , i made it thru Rielys family just fine and no probs , but this one thing is holding me up ..... i have waited for days for the phone call i am pose to get and nothing , ok guys any suggestions  cuz i am lost .......            Thanks MellyMel
angelrock444

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 12:30:26 pm »

i'm stuck tooo!Ok so i put the dinner on the table but when everybody eats it the mission(food smells good)doesn't disappear i've been on it for a total of 5 months now help me plz!!!!!!!!!

::smilieiforgetwhi::::smilieiforgetwhi:::study::lurk:omg i love the stories here my fav is soul searching the author should really finish it!!!:lurk::happy8:::smilieiforgetwhi:::happy2::glasses7::color::color::group hu::wav:
SMILIES RULE!
check out Astral Faery's stories they are awsome and so are threavan's!!!:laughing:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: