Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:44:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: ~  (Read 107611 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tautaus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 05:44:39 am »

Wow !! This is really great. Thanks so much.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 06:13:45 am »

Excellent!!
If this mod is based on christianlov's skintone changer then you need a EP for it to work right?
Unfortunate i do not know wich one
You might want to add that to your post. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 06:29:57 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
rebecah

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 08:21:57 am »

Simotized I'm so impressed that you came up with this idea.  I've been thinking about trying to find a way to change the infant outfits every since, TheRaven and Bloom started creating so many adorable outfits.  I can't wait to try this out.  Thanks so much for creating and sharing this with us.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 09:08:16 am by rebecah » Logged

For the best finds on the internet be sure to check this site for their daily listings. 

Click here
Grannysims

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 08:30:06 am »

WOW!!  This is awesome!  Thank you Smiley
simotized
~Blessed Be~

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2008, 11:10:56 am »

Quote from: BlooM;1323833
Excellent!!
If this mod is based on christianlov's skintone changer then you need a EP for it to work right?
Unfortunate i do not know wich one
You might want to add that to your post. Smiley

~Thnx BlooM,yes your right I believe it's EP3~

By*Simotized
the evil writer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 11:27:56 am »

This is an interesting idea. Is this customizable with our own baby skins?

If not, do you think it's possible you could create a version that is just baby hair colors on the skins, not outfits (from what I recall of making a hair-only skin before you can just copy and paste a default body skin over the outfit part to "undress" the skin - eclectic-sims and the sims resource have skins with hair and outfits ftr) so we could have just 16 choices of default skintones and hair colors, like "lightest skintone red hair" and "medium skintone brown hair" ? I'm 99% sure you could use other baby clothes meshes like the swaddling blanket or ones based on bloom's meshes if the special baby skins were only changed to give them hair since they do seem to work with custom skin colors and that's basically what it would be.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 11:29:57 am by the evil writer » Logged

Download some   Toddler Fashions (other stuff too, but toddler stuff sticks to the exchange best)
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 11:43:45 am »

You are a genious. Thank you so much

simotized
~Blessed Be~

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2008, 12:19:15 pm »

Quote from: danceswithwands;1323602
OMG :worship: I think I love you.

I can FINALLY change my babies clothing without exiting the game? I am in shock- cannot comprehend- it's just toooo wonderful.

Oh and more good news for you- I'm the perfect test dummy because of all the mods, hacks, and stuff I have in my download folder :lol: so I will let you know how it works for me.

THANK YOU :worship: THANK YOU

You are a geeeenious! Cheesy

(question- forgive me- I'm new to this whole infant clothing, hair, pacifier thing - do I just remove the default outfit I'm currently using or the hair and pacifier things too - I've downloaded the hair and pacifier but haven't used them yet so I don't know how this works - is it considered part of the default clothing?)

~If you have a default infant outfit depending on what mesh it is like BlooM's onesie you just open it with simPE & delete the texture,the mesh will show on the infant & corrdinate with the textures in my object.The swaddled blanket or dresses will not work.The hair & the pacifier will work if you remove the clothing part of the texture.I use BlooM's infant hair with my own hair texture & SnowStorm's transparent diaper~

By*Simotized
Deena

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2008, 12:31:07 pm »

Wow! This looks awesome!:jaw:
lilmama

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2008, 01:53:02 pm »

thank u so much ive been lookin for something like this but im not goin to try it out yet wat do u mean ep3 is that nightlife

LiL MaMa:angel:
caprisim

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2008, 06:52:15 pm »

What a fabulous idea!! I can't wait to go in-game and test this out. Thank you!

*edit*:  I just quickly tested this out in-game and it worked great. First I did a scan with the HCDU and it came up clean. My test family was the Traveller's from BV and I have all EP's & SP's, (except Ikea) plus I also use InSIM (of course!) Inteen & ACR, to name a few. Unless there is another way to do it that I'm unaware of, you may want to add to the instructions that you need something, like InSIM, to make the baby selectable to use the clothes changer--just a suggestion, it took me a minute to figure that out, but then I can be slow at times, LOL!:D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 08:49:43 pm by caprisim » Logged
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2008, 03:02:42 am »

great idea i love dressing my babies and making them look diffrent i was so excited when i found this thanks

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2008, 03:32:52 am »

Quote from: simotized;1324062
~If you have a default infant outfit depending on what mesh it is like BlooM's onesie you just open it with simPE & delete the texture,the mesh will show on the infant & corrdinate with the textures in my object.The swaddled blanket or dresses will not work.The hair & the pacifier will work if you remove the clothing part of the texture.I use BlooM's infant hair with my own hair texture & SnowStorm's transparent diaper~

Thanks for your reply. Smiley

I don't have simpe or any clue how to use it... :lol:

I did go get that transparent diaper though... that is sort of why I asked I saw all those "skintone" outfits at that site and wondered if I downloaded any would they work with your changer.

If I figure out how to use and am able to download simpe then I will go get me some bloom infant hair. Cheesy

Thanks again- this is amazing. :dance:

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
shal

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2008, 02:37:34 pm »

you are sooooooo good i love this thing any chance there will be alien versions??

Dances with wands I downloaded some of the liight skin outfits from there and placed it into the skin folder and it worked....
demeterloves2

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2008, 01:01:33 am »

I have a question...Why is it that when I try to change the outfit, the baby's face disappears and the outfit won't change? I believe it might have to do with the outfit I downloaded long ago (I have no idea what the freaking file name is and am searching for the possible download on this site and another). But just in case it isn't, I thought I would ask if anyone else had a similar/same problem.

I wanted to add that I use Custom Skins and Sims, so my babies will have their CC Sim Parents' skin tone...Would that cause a conflict?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 01:05:05 am by demeterloves2 » Logged

"Damn the man, save the Empire!" - Empire Records (movie) :headbang:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: