Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:38:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: ~  (Read 107657 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2008, 01:16:28 am »

Quote from: shal;1325230

Dances with wands I downloaded some of the liight skin outfits from there and placed it into the skin folder and it worked....

Thanks!!!! Cheesy

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
demeterloves2

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2008, 01:55:32 am »

Update: Okay, so I found the default outfit that I had and got rid of it....But it didn't get rid of the problem Sad Still no face when I choose an outfit. It's rather annoying. I went ahead and downloaded that Transparent Diaper but it had no effect. If no one has any ideas, I guess I'll have to delete this hack and hope that something else similar will come along Sad

"Damn the man, save the Empire!" - Empire Records (movie) :headbang:
simotized
~Blessed Be~

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2008, 01:07:15 pm »

Quote from: overacheeser;1325033
when i try to change infants outfit it changes but looks as though it were a blanket. prior to using this download i was using the swaddled blankets. i deleted blankets. any ideas? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Do you mean the shape of the outfits or just the image of the infant in the left corner?I know it's a pain in the ass but you could delete your thumbnails & see if that corrects the problem~

By*Simotized
simotized
~Blessed Be~

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2008, 01:13:15 pm »

Quote from: demeterloves2;1325705
Update: Okay, so I found the default outfit that I had and got rid of it....But it didn't get rid of the problem Sad Still no face when I choose an outfit. It's rather annoying. I went ahead and downloaded that Transparent Diaper but it had no effect. If no one has any ideas, I guess I'll have to delete this hack and hope that something else similar will come along Sad

~What was the name of the outfit you removed?It is possible that you may have only removed part of it.Take out the object & put in a different infant override to see if that one works properly.I don't know to much of what to tell you,it works great in my game & I use the transparent diaper & BlooM's infant hair~

By*Simotized
simotized
~Blessed Be~

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2008, 01:19:47 pm »

Quote from: demeterloves2;1325685
I have a question...Why is it that when I try to change the outfit, the baby's face disappears and the outfit won't change? I believe it might have to do with the outfit I downloaded long ago (I have no idea what the freaking file name is and am searching for the possible download on this site and another). But just in case it isn't, I thought I would ask if anyone else had a similar/same problem.

I wanted to add that I use Custom Skins and Sims, so my babies will have their CC Sim Parents' skin tone...Would that cause a conflict?[/quote

~No that would not conflict as long as those skins don't have an infant clothing in them.Take out the object & see what your infants look like without it but make sure you change the infant to a Maxis skin 1st.I always keep a back-up of my neighborhood so I hope you do as well.~

By*Simotized
simotized
~Blessed Be~

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2008, 01:23:27 pm »

Quote from: danceswithwands;1324790
Thanks for your reply. Smiley

I don't have simpe or any clue how to use it... :lol:

I did go get that transparent diaper though... that is sort of why I asked I saw all those "skintone" outfits at that site and wondered if I downloaded any would they work with your changer.

If I figure out how to use and am able to download simpe then I will go get me some bloom infant hair. Cheesy

Thanks again- this is amazing. :dance:

~Without simPE you cannot use any other infant override with a clothing texture.As far as other infant skins they would have to be added to my object~

By*Simotized
demeterloves2

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2008, 01:25:55 pm »

The name of the file was fixed3_infantdiaper_pinkhospital.package and there were six files all together, that being the one I actually chose to use. I deleted all of them. I just downloaded a new one and am going to try that out to see what the deal is. I will, of course, post my findings. Thank you.

radego

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2008, 02:06:59 am »

I upload it and i change skins&infant clothing (with Bloom's mesh) but once in game, the object does not appear.
Help me!!! I don't understand :sad4:

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2008, 07:24:59 am »

this is awesome thanx sooooo much !!
but is ep3 university?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 07:58:35 am by mellany » Logged
prins116

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2008, 10:17:52 am »

Thank you very much
simotized
~Blessed Be~

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2008, 12:36:02 pm »

Quote from: mellany;1326766
this is awesome thanx sooooo much !!
but is ep3 university?

~EP3 is OFB but I'm not certain that it requires 3 but the coding in the object lead me to belive it is.If you have EP's & it works for you I would'nt worry to much~:happy8:

By*Simotized
simotized
~Blessed Be~

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2008, 12:38:14 pm »

Quote from: radego;1326619
I upload it and i change skins&infant clothing (with Bloom's mesh) but once in game, the object does not appear.
Help me!!! I don't understand :sad4:

~It's a pic of a baby angel found in the children's section.~

By*Simotized
momzgurlz3

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2008, 02:38:49 pm »

thanx 4 sharing

I wish everyone could just get along and be happy Smiley
demeterloves2

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2008, 05:38:31 pm »

I just couldn't get the Baby Changer to work in my game. So I went ahead and got rid of it Sad It's too bad, too. I really liked the concept. The baby's face just keeps disappearing and the outfit never shows, though. Thanks for sharing anyways Smiley

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2008, 07:52:19 pm »

a few tips:

1. you can use ONE extra 'real' outfit (Bloom's, mine, or Tenshii's) together with this - as long as you use the tip under for the other outfits you want to use from the download above.  

2. You don't have to use an extra mesh for this download - just change the baby's clothing to "naked" with the wardrobe changer (insim) - then you can use both the diaper mesh outfits (as long as you don't have other outfits installed) and the outfit mesh (the 'nude' outfit).

3. dunno if anyone said it - but the baby have to be selectable (done with either Ïnsim or the boolprop (something) code)

-------------------------------------
all the outfits works  for me - but the shirt/diaper pooh outfit FACE shows my default replacement skin instead of the maxis skin in the skintones/outfits.

and twice when I've used this (tested all the outfits, really) - my computer turned itself off. Does this DL use a lot of RAM? (My computer is turning a bit crappy, so if it's not happy, it has a bad habit of turning itself off... I'm not saying that other computers will do it - but my laptop have some memory/RAM problems - among other things...)

--------------------------------------

oh, and if someone teaches me how to do this myself, I think I might do a few wonders with Bloom's and Tenshii's meshes Smiley
I have a few ideas, you see Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 08:06:16 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: