Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:32:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: ~  (Read 107628 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simotized
~Blessed Be~

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2008, 09:36:21 pm »

Quote from: theraven;1327553
a few tips:

1. you can use ONE extra 'real' outfit (Bloom's, mine, or Tenshii's) together with this - as long as you use the tip under for the other outfits you want to use from the download above.

2. You don't have to use an extra mesh for this download - just change the baby's clothing to "naked" with the wardrobe changer (insim) - then you can use both the diaper mesh outfits (as long as you don't have other outfits installed) and the outfit mesh (the 'nude' outfit).

3. dunno if anyone said it - but the baby have to be selectable (done with either Ïnsim or the boolprop (something) code)

-------------------------------------
all the outfits works for me - but the shirt/diaper pooh outfit FACE shows my default replacement skin instead of the maxis skin in the skintones/outfits.

and twice when I've used this (tested all the outfits, really) - my computer turned itself off. Does this DL use a lot of RAM? (My computer is turning a bit crappy, so if it's not happy, it has a bad habit of turning itself off... I'm not saying that other computers will do it - but my laptop have some memory/RAM problems - among other things...)

--------------------------------------

oh, and if someone teaches me how to do this myself, I think I might do a few wonders with Bloom's and Tenshii's meshes Smiley
I have a few ideas, you see Cheesy

~I am glad that you have taken a great interest & I really love all the outfits that you have made.I would like to help you add your outfits to my object so let me know when we can chat~

By*Simotized
Deeney

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2008, 02:48:22 am »

Thankyou soooooooooooooooooooo much this is great
radego

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2008, 02:56:41 am »

I have all EP3 except university but i don't find the pic baby angel in children'category  ù_ù

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2008, 05:28:39 pm »

Quote from: simotized;1327067
~EP3 is OFB but I'm not certain that it requires 3 but the coding in the object lead me to belive it is.If you have EP's & it works for you I would'nt worry to much~:happy8:

oh okay thanks
and i thought it didnt work but i just read over your instructions and realized that you said the baby changer is found in the children's section and i thought it was a decoration painting (how dumb of me) lol :happy8:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 05:37:52 pm by mellany » Logged
lmfjaxxon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2008, 12:24:56 am »

Simotized, that is an amazing idea.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart Cheesy....I didn't think something like this was possible but you made it work.  I take my hat off to you...

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2008, 07:49:31 pm »

Quote from: simotized;1327612
~I am glad that you have taken a great interest & I really love all the outfits that you have made.I would like to help you add your outfits to my object so let me know when we can chat~

anytime Smiley

just send me a PM or something. I'd love to learn this Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2008, 12:42:46 am »

Quote from: simotized;1326078
~Without simPE you cannot use any other infant override with a clothing texture.As far as other infant skins they would have to be added to my object~

Thanks! Smiley

I left my computer on overnight- downloading simPE and FINALLY it downloaded- whooo hooo :dance: so now I just have to learn how to use it.  :smt120

I know I said it at least two times already- but this object is awesome and so are you for making it!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Cheesy

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2008, 04:55:57 am »

^  you can't use any other meshes than the "nude" ones (here) with this upload unless you put extra textures on Bloom's meshes (hat/pacifier).

If there's not any other textures there, both the pacifier, the hat and any other non-textured parts of the mesh WILL use the skin color from the infant's skin texture as a base (which means that you will get hats with face texture on it, and a skin colored pacifier).

*and you need a picture editing programme that supports transparent textures if you want to work with the infant outfits (photoshop or similar). just so you know Smiley
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 05:02:41 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Saz1975

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2008, 12:09:09 pm »

Cool what an amazing udea :0) now i can have my babies not all wearing white babygrows and they can now be different :0)
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2008, 05:45:29 pm »

i need help i made an african american baby on sims and tryed to use this and it changed my baby to a white baby can you help fix this my babies are naked lol and i hate it

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2008, 08:38:07 pm »

this download puts the light maxis skintone with added clothing, on the baby. And since you are dressing up a baby with darker skin than this, the baby will get light skin. That's just the way it is.  

(though, if you want babies with clothes and the correct skintone, you can click the link in my signature Smiley - or wait for simotized to make a dark skin version Smiley)

My site:

tee03

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2008, 11:03:03 am »

works great thanks
Djadzia

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2008, 03:14:20 pm »

Great job!! Thank you:-)
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2008, 02:09:56 pm »

you have to make the baby selectable and have them pick the outfit

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2008, 07:25:54 pm »

you have to delete all previous  outfits from you downlodes folder

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: