Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:13:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: ~  (Read 107623 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simotized
~Blessed Be~

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2008, 11:57:48 am »

Quote from: lonleyma1000;1337691
i need help i made an african american baby on sims and tryed to use this and it changed my baby to a white baby can you help fix this my babies are naked lol and i hate it

~There is a Maxis option where you can change to the dark skin but it's only in a diaper.I have not made clothing for the dark skin yet & at this point I am unsure when I will get to that~

By*Simotized
simotized
~Blessed Be~

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2008, 12:02:48 pm »

Quote from: kathcake06;1342640
I just can't seem to get this to work?? I've downloaded it and put it in my Savedsims folder as you said and it shows up but it just doesn't change the baby's clothes, no matter how many times i try!

Anyone have any idea why?? I deleted all my default baby skins but placed some others in the same skins folder that is included in this download

Help!
kathy x

~The object goes in your downloads folder,the skin files should go in your savedsims folder.Only the infant can use the object to change clothes & you need to have the infant selectable cheat.~

By*Simotized
shal

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2008, 07:43:29 pm »

i didnt put anything in the saved sims folder i made a individual folder inside downloads  and put the skins in it as well as the baby lightskin changer package and it works perfectly if that does anything for y ou
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2008, 10:53:03 am »

how do i delete this i tryed a thousend times and the pink onsies will not delete help

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2008, 03:59:00 pm »

you change the skintone to one of the "default" skins. Make sure that you change the skintone of all the babies that are wearing the "clothes" (or skintones), and then you delete both the skintones and the changer. But I'm not quite sure myself what skintone the baby will have afterwards if it had a custom one first.

and is that hair on their heads, simotized? (WCIF? Cheesy)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 04:05:40 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
tuesdayjune28

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2008, 02:30:17 am »

Thanks for making this, simotized!  It works perfectly in my game (and I have a ton of hacks, so that's saying something, lol).  It would be wonderful to see even more clothing/hair/accessory options if possible.  I'll be checking back for updates!  Smiley
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2008, 10:36:40 am »

lik maybe some of the ravens great baby clothes thier awesome it would be perfect then it still great too

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2008, 10:44:44 am »

I have been looking at this thread for a while now, and although I am not versed in code for mods, I have a question?  I have never used the skintone changer so I don't know how it works. Also trying to understand the way the infant clothes work, don't they use the diaper and not the skin itself? Or is that all-in-one? Isn't that what a diaper override is, just the diaper itself?

The reason I ask, would it be easier to use a mod that changes the diaper only, thus any mesh that overrides the diaper could be used and there wouldn't be a need to make skins of every tone with infant clothes on it or special nudes made for every skintone. Please, don't think I am knocking this mod, cause I am not. This is pure genius to have figured it out. Just trying to figure out an easier way to do it. Like I said earlier, I don't know about codes or how mods work. I just trying to understand your genius. Smiley

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
loversim

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2008, 05:39:57 pm »

i'm cunfuzzled (confused) so u have to have simpe for this download to work???
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2008, 04:14:07 am »

Lewis - there are no mods that lets you change the diaper outfit to different outfits yet (like Bloom/Tenshii's meshes).

This mod puts a new skintone on the baby when you cange the "outfit" with it (so they will have maxis light skintones with "glued on clothes"). The clothes stay on at all times (except if you change the skintone again), even when they bathe the baby or change the diaper.

I'm still not sure how you go back to the original skintone if you use a custom one - but if you use default override skintones or just the regular maxis ones, just change to light, tan, medium, dark or alien skintone (the skintone the baby had before you changed it) - and the baby will have its original skintone back.

And if you wonder - you can safely use diaper overrides and baby hair overrides together with this, since none of them have anything to do with skintones. Just remember that the overrides will show on the babies using the skintone override too - so change their clothing to naked with the insim/wardrobe changer ("change to everyday clothing" takes back the overrides).

loversim - you don't need SimPe for it to work, you only need it if you want to make something like this yourself. SimPe is a custom-made programme and is the only way you can make your own furnitures, mods and such for TS2. It's not a mod, and you can use downloads made with it even if you don't have it yourself.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 04:26:13 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Dudettes

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2008, 06:01:16 pm »

can it's work with all baby meshes togehter??

Skinny jeans:<br />gotta a thing them boyz...
loversim

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2008, 12:20:12 am »

ooo
well maybe im doing something wrong
kayan0170

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2008, 10:25:19 am »

no way
Eimz08

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2008, 02:35:41 pm »

Could u make a updater verisoner of this with hats and dummy please =] =] = ] =]
jonsku1

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2008, 11:36:39 pm »

thank you
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: