Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:05:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: ~  (Read 107618 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
perfektion

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2008, 07:17:12 pm »

omg! thanks! i have been on mts all morning messing with the outfits there. this is going to be so much easier!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2008, 03:13:45 am »

Quote from: Eimz08;1378215
Could u make a updater verisoner of this with hats and dummy please =] =] = ] =]

These are skintones, so if you want this mod, but so that you can be able to use hats and pacifiers, you would have to fix all the skintones and add the texture for hats and pacifiers to it and use an invisible recolor of the mesh together with it.

OR I could make some outfits that only has hats and pacifiers on them, so you can use them together - which means that if you change the babys outfit to naked with the wardrobe adjuster (insim) the skintone/outfit will still be there, but the hat/pacifier will be gone - and come back again if you change the outfit to everyday).

the skintone changer is compatible with the default override outfits, BUT the skintone outfits WILL show through everywhere where there's transparency on the default outfits. Just so you know.

I've tried to do a similar version myself where any skintone shows through - but the way I did it only made the skintone under look transparent white, so I guess there's no way of doing it, then.... (unless you make one version for each skintone you want it for, of course - but that's just too much job...)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 03:25:55 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Bellawillow

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2008, 11:23:04 am »

Quote from: theraven;1433224

I've tried to do a similar version myself where any skintone shows through - but the way I did it only made the skintone under look transparent white, so I guess there's no way of doing it, then.... (unless you make one version for each skintone you want it for, of course - but that's just too much job...)

Awww.... I've been waiting anxiously for you to update this Raven with your wonderful infant outfits!  I understand if it's too much work though, I wish I knew enough to be able to work on the project with you.  :smile:
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2008, 12:35:54 am »

Simotized I love this outfit and is busy making little recolours of my own baby outfits for it. How does this creation recognise the name of the outfit in the little menue in game? I would like to rename them to my outfits eg baby boy eyeore and baby girl tweety and so on.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2008, 06:44:09 pm »

^ I'm wondering about the same Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2008, 10:06:58 pm »

I figured that one out theraven. You need to change the string names in the textlist of the baby changer package Smiley
sleighill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2008, 01:29:42 am »

Thanks so much...poor little scraggly Maxis babies...now...they have class too.

Those who judge others...do so to mask their own insecurities.
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2008, 08:27:27 pm »

This is an awesome mod, thank you so much for sharing!! Tongue

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
msfortuknit

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2009, 05:35:17 pm »

More is always better! Smiley

Grati!
xsweetruinx

your the one who walks right through me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2009, 06:48:18 am »

I wish there was one for darker skintones for my ethnic sim babies.

danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2009, 01:43:43 am »

Ok I've been using it for a long while now... and although my game has some serious issues- it has nothing to do with THIS particular item!  It works great and the ONLY problem I've encountered... is my own stupidity. LOL

I often "forget" to change the babes prior to their b-days!  Silly Me.

Works like a charm though.  Thanks again and sorry it took so long for me to let you know how it's working.

I've got soooo many hacks, mods, and crammed-full/running-over downloads folders... if it will work for me... it should work for anyone. Wink

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
starryspace

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2009, 08:16:20 pm »

I really like this simotized . have used it in game works great ,  I would like to know how I could make some of my own outfits to add to this . could you please let me know how to make some new outfits.       

thanks Grin
I do know how to make skins I'm just not sure how to get your object to pick them up.?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 06:26:12 pm by starryspace » Logged
Babydollface101

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2009, 02:02:45 pm »

Im glad this was made!!! I loves it!!! cool

:love8:"In this world to find is to lose and to lose is to find that is the way of things in Castle Oblivion..."- Marluxia
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2009, 12:36:17 am »

StarrySpace,

If you will notice when you open up BodyShop or CAS that the skintones that look like they have clothes on them are the babies outfits, I'm pretty sure you would just recolor or skin clothes on the skintone like you would any other clothes its just basically an outfit painted onto a skintone hope this helps, I might consider making a few baby outfits for this mod, when I have more time and if it can be done I was just making an educated guess on how she made the clothing?
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2009, 12:59:16 am »

oh mkay that makes things easier then her mod will not except any other clothing options I guess, and your welcome glad I could help Wink
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: