Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 07:11:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Red White and Blue "Uncle Sam's"  (Read 4317 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SlimSimsTs

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2008, 07:35:50 pm »

well I'm officially blind, cross eyed and see stripes in my sleep, but I wanted to give you something special

I was looking at the calendar, and realized, next month was the 39th anniversary of the defining moment of the 60's

August 15th 1969, when 500,000 hippys decended on a small farm in upstate New York for 3 days of "Peace, Love, and Music"

It was a groove man, Jerry, Jimi, Janice and Joe were there, even Arlo showed up, there wasn't enough food, not enough restrooms, and it rained part of the time, ......but nobody cared man!!

made from 100% organically grown hemp, and hand stitched by Hopi Indians, these "Uncle Sam hiphuggers" are guaranteed to bring on good vibes, complete with peace symbol belt buckle

so grab your love beads, put some flowers in your hair, throw your stuff on the bus, stick some "Canned Heat" in the 8 track and practice your "hippy dance", cause we're goin to Woodstock

naw man, not the lil yella bird that hangs wit snoopy, aw dude, you're bummin me out

requires the " tfbottomhipflarepantsboot sm"mesh to work, you can find it here

I've also added a pair for normal teens( file name 5fa6291d regteenRWBUS) they are standard maxis clothing, just in case your teens aren't skinny little tomboys like mine are

* 5f314226_RWBhippypants.rar (203.56 KB - downloaded 150 times.)

* snapshot_559e3fa1_b59e3fc1.jpg (85.89 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1375 times.)
* 5fa6291d_regteenRWBUS.rar (203.58 KB - downloaded 133 times.)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 04:53:46 pm by SlimSimsTs » Logged
sabresfan75NY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 10:40:37 am »

Ah Woodstock......So making these put you in a kind of purple haze....well brother you did a great job. So take a breath, clear your mind and kiss the sky dude 'cause these rock. Great job Slim, and thank you. Thank you very much.

"Maybe it's not too late, to learn how to love and forget how to hate."  _Ozzy_
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 04:00:33 pm »

Thanks, Slim. These are great Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SlimSimsTs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 04:59:56 pm »

Quote from: sabresfan75NY;1323980
Ah Woodstock......So making these put you in a kind of purple haze....well brother you did a great job. So take a breath, clear your mind and kiss the sky dude 'cause these rock. Great job Slim, and thank you. Thank you very much.

believe it or not, i had a pair identical to these, way back when, I had them all the way into the 90's, every 4th of July, you could see me coming from a block away
sabresfan75NY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 12:08:35 pm »

Yep...My parents were at Woodstock. I've see the pics and am still trying to get some of the images out of my head. lol. Just got the second pair from you. The first look great, and I'm sure these will to. Thank you. Thank you very much.

"Maybe it's not too late, to learn how to love and forget how to hate."  _Ozzy_
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: