Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:21:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone have a solution to this annoying problem?  (Read 1131 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ldyvamp

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2008, 07:02:08 pm »

I'm wondering if this happens with everyone or if it's just my game. I am doing some reconstruction on a community hotel in twikki island and noticed that some of my custom content is not showing up. (Some of the items are phones, beds, & ceiling fans) But, when I go to play in a residential lot everything is there. Why is this happening? I am using the cheat boolprop dormspecifictoolsdisabled false/true when I need to, to change a few things on this downloaded hotel. The lot zoning has already been changed. It doesn't matter if I am in a maxis made hotel or building one myself. It still happens. I have all expansions except OFB & Freetime. Plus, Glamour & Happy Holiday Stuff. Is there a way to have all content show on a community lot? If the problem is not just my game? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ldyvamp
gali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 11:51:17 am »

I don't use the boolprop cheat, but I know that not all custom content can be placed in a community lot - only part of it. And I see this part all the time, because I can buy it in buy mode.

I suggest you to redecorate your hotel without the cheat, and see which CC you can use there. If some CC doesn't appear in the buy mode panel - you can't place it there.  

Globally, I suggest you not to "force" unacceptable CC to a community lot. It can cause glitches and bugs, and can prevent the sims from usual behave, such as "dig in sand", "swim", etc.
Ldyvamp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 12:33:24 pm »

Thanks very much for the info! Glad it just wasn't me! Smiley

Ldyvamp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: