Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 06:41:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Work shop from 3pm to 11pm new version available(4/12/06)  (Read 21028 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: April 11, 2006, 08:37:37 pm »

As requested:
This mod changes the work hours for all shop employees from 9am-5pm to 3pm-11pm so that teen employees don't miss work when they have school(there was no seperate time for teens so this was the only way I could do it). Both of these hacks are bcon files you can change them to what ever fits your need just change all the lines to the same number.

**This mod is not needed if you have installed the new EP3 or FFS patch released on 6/15/06**

Your employees will still show up for work before 3pm as usual if you call them in.
WorkShopForSixHours.zip(Changes the work hours per day from 8 hours to 6 hours you still need the other hack to change what time sims start work)
4/12/06 TeenSmallBusinessCareer.zip(Is a new small business career track for teens only to work at your shops from 3pm till 9pm, if you download this you don't need the other 2 files)
You will have to re hire existing teen employees for the teen career to take effect.

I try to ensure that all of my mods are 100% bug free but sometimes a bug pops up that I wasn’t aware of; If you find a bug please send me a private message; I can usually fix it within a couple of minutes.

* WorkShopFrom3pmto11pm.zip (0.22 KB - downloaded 392 times.)
* WorkShopForSixHours.zip (0.22 KB - downloaded 301 times.)
* TeenSmallBusinessCareer.zip (21.35 KB - downloaded 511 times.)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 08:10:00 am by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 08:42:52 pm »

Ok again I want to kiss you... but I know you like cookies!

How about cookies in shape of kisses! :grin:

Just a question, when you say all employee it means it will affect teens, adults and elders?
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 08:43:05 pm »

This'll work!  THanks, Squinge.  Most of the playable SIms I hire are teens anyway.

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 08:46:13 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh
Ok again I want to kiss you... but I know you like cookies!

How about cookies in shape of kisses! :grin:

Just a question, when you say all employee it means it will affect teens, adults and elders?
Yes that was the only way I could do it because there was no seperate function for teens only like there is for normal jobs which maxis should have thought of.

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 08:53:24 pm »

I can easily live with that.  At least teens won't miss work or school anymore and they will take a shot of expresso when coming back if needed so they can do their homework lol

From what you said, there is no way to make it any shorter then from 3pm to 11pm... like 3pm to 9pm (Im trying hard here and pushing my luck)  I don't mind if they get a lower pay.

EDIT:  If you can make it, please do a seperate download so people will have a choice between the 2 versions.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 09:49:06 pm by MissDoh » Logged
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 11:31:51 pm »

Thanks!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 11:34:19 am »

From what you said, there is no way to make it any shorter then from 3pm to 11pm... like 3pm to 9pm (Im trying hard here and pushing my luck) I don't mind if they get a lower pay.
EDIT: If you can make it, please do a seperate download so people will have a choice between the 2 versions. Thanks.
I can do that but it will be for adult sims as well.

edit:I just posted it.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 11:38:55 am by Squinge » Logged

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 11:38:35 am »

I really don't mind about that, I know they will get a lower pay also but they will have time to have fun too.  So it is really ok if they work from 3pm to 9pm.  Adults can always get a regular job in which they will get a bigger pay at any time I wish.

If you can make it as a seperate download so people will have the choice between the 2 versions, it would be appreciated.

EDIT:  Many thanks Squinge, I will install both hacks tonight and report if there is any weirdness.  I am at work right now so I cannot test this right away.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 11:53:07 am by MissDoh » Logged
syberspunk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 03:17:09 pm »

Looks like this is just a BCON. Whichever BHAV that references this, could you not modify that, and stick a separate check so that teens will have a different start hour than adults, YAs, or elders?

Just wondering. I don't know what BHAV references this BCON and the likelihood of how it may conflict with other hacks, such as Pescado's business related ones.

Ste

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 03:40:05 pm »

Quote from: syberspunk
Looks like this is just a BCON.
Ste
Yes both of them are just BCON's for the small business career.

Frezia

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 04:07:55 pm »

Thanks, Squinge!

Much needed hack. :cat:

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 08:19:24 pm »

Wohhh... Now I am completely confuse on what I should get in order for my controllable teen, that were hired in business, so they work from 3pm to 9pm.

Help please!  D'oh!

EDIT:  Does the 3rd one only affect teen?  If so, do I still need another hack along with it?
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 08:22:03 pm »

Wohhh... Now I am completely confuse on what I should get in order for my controllable teen, that were hired in business, so they work from 3pm to 9pm.

Help please!  D'oh!

EDIT:  Does the 3rd one only affect teen?  If so, do I still need another hack along with it?

Yeah, me too! Huh?Huh??

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 08:27:05 pm »

Ok let see if I got this ok (after reading it more calmy because of the excitment):

1- the 3pm to 11pm will make teen, adult and elder work from 3pm to 11pm
2- if I add the workshopsixhours, teen, adult and elder will work from 3pm to 9pm but I also need to place the 3pm to 11pm for it to work.
3- Is a stand-alone and only affect teen so I don't need anything else and teen will work from 3 to 9 pm in hired business.

Is that correct?  Do I win a prize :grin:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 10:30:15 pm by MissDoh » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 08:40:00 pm »

Is that correct? Do I win a prize :grin:
Yes that is correct and the prize is a brand new microwave.
:violent2:

edit:You will have to re hire existing teens for the change to take effect.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: