Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:50:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MLB PROJECT~ Atlanta Braves Right Fielder- Jeff Francoeur -by request  (Read 7062 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« on: August 04, 2008, 03:16:38 am »

*Part two of a four-part project by request from beard_ed*

It's Jeff Francoeur!

Jeffrey Brandon "Jeff" Francoeur, born January 8, 1984 in Lilburn, Georgia, nicknamed "Frenchy", is a Major League Baseball player who currently plays for the Atlanta Braves.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Francoeur

He is packaged with a standard ea/maxis bod... but he looks divine with one of marvine and beosboxboy's slim, athlete, body builder meshes! AND if you'd like to give him a shower-proof skintone that works nicely with the bb shapes I think that the bear-body-shape shower proof skintones by montoto sk look great on all the shapes without changing the overall facial features. Wink

:worship: Special THANK YOU's to the following for the amazing Custom Content! :worship:

LaPink/Iced Mango
Rensim
Onah
simsi2
Nouk
Ina
Joanne Dyer
Prophet(Rad47) (no link or info- sorry)
Ankieode
Louis
corvidophile2
Zoej
Mermaid Cove

I tweaked simenroute's eye circles a bit- so credit goes to him mostly (thank you!) and just a bit to me for those.  Smiley

The mouth corners were also a tweak that I did and were originally created by D.Eclipse (thank you!)

You may reuse the mouth corners and eye circles that I "tweaked" but you should mention original creators and not just me. Wink

PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD THIS SIM OR ANY CC USED TO CREATE HIM TO THE EXCHANGE, PAYSITES (including donation sites), OR CLAIM HIM/CC AS YOUR OWN WORK!!!!

Be sure to give proper credit/links to the original creators of the CC if you use it elsewhere- and be sure to honor the original creators policy!

Rebus
Psyanide

This was the closest thing I could find to a baseball uniform and I searched high and low. The jersey doesn't have the right name on the back or right number on the front- yes, I'm aware of this- but like I said, it was the closest thing I could find. I was not able to alter the jersey *by Rebus* to reflect the correct name and number because it expressly states in the policy that this is forbidden. I also realize that the ball cap sits up too high on the forehead- but this is the way Maxis made it- and I cannot fix this because the same policy applies to the ball-cap *by Psyanide*. I did look for a mod or fix for the cap issue but couldn't find one.

NOTE- the baseball jersey outfit only works for the regular body shapes so it won't appear if you are using the body builder meshes- and I have no idea how to convert the clothing- and besides- the policy says "no alterations" so.... sorry.

As I mentioned this is part two of a four-part project... so if you are a baseball fan... stay tuned...

Find part one- Houston Astros Brad Ausmus here:

~brad ausmus by danceswithwands~

Coming Soon:

Jason Varitek, and Kevin Youkilis

ENJOY! :-P

* JFS_thmbnl_2.jpg (25.44 KB, 257x235 - viewed 13047 times.)
* MLB Atlanta Braves #7 Jeff Francoeur.rar (5177.05 KB - downloaded 193 times.)

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
beard_ed

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 05:35:05 pm »

Love the Jeff Sim! I'm downloading as I type this. Though I must say he will not be wearing that jersey. That is not my favorite jersey,lol.
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 10:13:25 pm »

Glad you like him beard_ed. Smiley

I agree the jersey isn't what I envisioned either... but it was the closest thing I could find.  Sad

Maybe some talented soul out there will design some nice uniforms for the bb's?Huh? (hint hint hint Wink )

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 11:06:16 pm »

It's a good likeness. Thank you for sharing him.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 11:07:34 pm »

Thank you Joy. Smiley

~*~ Donna ~*~
sabresfan75NY

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 10:28:56 am »

He looks great, and a very good likeness. Personaly, I'd like to see him in a Yankees uniform. Smiley Great job, and thank you. Thank you very much.

"Maybe it's not too late, to learn how to love and forget how to hate."  _Ozzy_
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 04:33:40 pm »

thanks sabresfan Smiley

You can download him and then make a trade to the yankees.... :lol:

~*~ Donna ~*~
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 08:32:22 pm »

That is a good job!

For showerproof skintones, you might want to try Kavar's Coyote showerproof skintones.

That's what I use for all my BodyBuilder's.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 09:51:40 pm »

Thanks Ekozski!

(thanks for that link too- I also like Kavar's showerproof skins)

~*~ Donna ~*~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: