Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 07:41:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Unseen {Chapter 3: The First Cross Over}  (Read 12039 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Punk Rocker

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2008, 08:23:54 am »

Ok so here's my latest story called Unseen! If my story has spelling or grammar mistakes I would appreciate it if you could tell me, thanks! Cheesy

Every child is special in there own way, right? Some can read well, others gifted at Maths, some brillant at Litracy and others Science. Yet I'm not good at any of that. In fact, my 'special' talent is probably the most werid that you've ever heard of...

My name is Pandora Strings. I'm sixteen years old, and I live in Grange Springs.

Ever since I was five, I could see dead people, spirts, ghosts... whatever you want to call them.  At that age, I thought every child could see their dead Grandmother. At that age, I thought it was perfectly normal to see my dead dog running around the garden.
But now, as I'm much older, I've come to learn that that,  it isn't OK to see dead people roaming the Earth. Infact, it makes me a freak.
My mother can't see ghosts, but I have a strange feeling my father somehow could. I don't know who he is, because he died when I was only a few weeks old.
No-body believes me that I can see the dead. I mean, who would? Ex-boyfriends have laughed in my face. Ex-Best Friends have spred the word around the school so people gave me funny looks and laughed at me. Yet, saying that, only two people believe me. One is a fifteen-year-old girl called Anrella Fall.

I've known Anrella since we were just little girls, and she believes anything. When I first told her that I could see the dead she was amazed, but then shook her head and said I was pulling her leg until I said the ghost of her Grandad knew where her other favourite high-heeled shoe had got too. When she looked behind the the bed (where I told her to look) she believed me, alright.
And the second person to believe me is sixteen-year-old Garry Maloure.

I met Garry by accident when I dropped my school books to his toes and since then we've been friends. I told him how I could see ghosts and somehow, he believed me. I asked him why and he said, "Thats the only explaination on why you were talking to yourself a few days ago."

I thought that the only thing I could do was see them.
But I was so wrong.

Cheesy May all your bacon burn! Cheesy
All hail me! I am the o-mighty Punk Rocker, rocking ruler of Wonderland. Guitar Please *A hand passes Punk Rocker a guitar* YAY! *Plays the guitar*
Skori

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 10:01:19 am »

It's only on chapter 1 and I love it already! It's awesome! *hugglez Alice*

WARNING: The above post may contain correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling according to the English Language. Side effects may include text blocks, crafty metaphors, and long RP posts. Use as directed.
:thumbup: - SPUNK RANSOM FOR PRESIDENT - :thumbup:
~Audrey :3
Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 10:09:14 am »

Awww thank you! *Blushes* Chapter 2 is coming up tomorrow Smiley

All hail me! I am the o-mighty Punk Rocker, rocking ruler of Wonderland. Guitar Please *A hand passes Punk Rocker a guitar* YAY! *Plays the guitar*
emoscenesk8r

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 11:18:55 am »

yay! i cant wait! it awesome! xD i love Pandora and Gary!

Adorkable = (noun/adj) an adorable dork:smt106
Come join the rpg Every rose has its thorn!
My name's Bailey!
Hey! Come check out MY SIMS!
Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 11:44:16 am »

Lol me too Cheesy

hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 04:02:20 pm »

HURRY UP WITH CHAPTER 2!!!!!

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 10:02:11 pm »

this is awesome so far! lol i know its just the first chapter but u got me hooked already!

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 11:17:48 am »

I promise chapter 2 will be up soon but I won't be on for a while because I'm ill Sad

Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 12:56:29 pm »

Here is Chapter Two of Unseen! Smiley I hope you enjoy it!

"Anrella, are you sure?" I asked my best friend as we reached Dr. Kelly's room. "Are you sure your arm's OK?"
"Of course I am, Pan!" Anrella grinned as me as she turned to the door. "Just wait for me in the waiting room, OK?"

Anrella was going to the hospital for a cheak up on her arm which she'd badly cut. She wanted to get it out of the dressing today for Garry's Halloween party. And it was the middle of summer! He told us the party was now because he was going on holiday at Halloween, so he wanted to do it now. Trust Garry.

"OK, well if your sure." I smiled at Anrella and watched her open the door before I headed off to the waiting room.
I sat down to a sad looking man and looked out of the window, waiting for Anrella.
"Errr...nice day, isn't it?" The man slowly asked me. I turned my head to smile at him before gasping in horror... a pale woman in a hospital gown was standing beside him!

"Errrrrr....errrrr....y-y-yeahhh..." I gabbled, staring at the woman. Was she a ghost?
"He needs to know." The woman murmmered. "He needs to know." She pointed to the man and I suddenly got up and ran out the room. I wasn't going to be in the same room as a ghost! As I exited the waiting room, the woman suddenly reappered infront of me!
"What do you want?" I asked, taking a step back. I was a little scared of ghosts. I didn't know what they could do to humans...

"He needs to know." The woman repeated. "He needs to know. He needs to know."
"Who? Why are you here?" I yelled as she raised her head.
"There coming!" The woman gasped before fading away.
I suddered and turned around to see Anrella walking towards me.
"Hey." She grinned. "Wassup?"
"N-n-nothing." I stammered, grabbing her arm. "Let's get out of here and go to Garry's party!"

******************Later on....********************
Anrella and I walked up to Garry's back gate. She was dressed as some princess with a tiara and I had dressed up as a gothic Alice-in-Wonderland. Garry had spotted us and walked up to us, grinning.

"Hi." He waved at us. "Nice costumes."
"Thanks." I smiled before looking at Garry's costume, which was a vampire. "Yours is cool."
"Why are we talking?" Anrella moaned. "Less talking more partying!"
Garry and I laughed before heading off towards the band with Anrella.
Garry's band for his party was his own which he formed with his guy-friends, Mitch, Harvey and Tom. Garry was the lead singer, of course. They had decided to play and opening song for the other guests to come in to.

It was awesome! Anrella and I began our favourite dance while two other girls just did whatever they wanted.
"Can't believe that girl's a princess too." Anrella muttered to me, pointing to a girl in a pink princess costume. I laughed and turned around to get some punch before gasping in utter horror...the ghost woman had followed me from the hospital!

"He needs to know!" The ghost screamed, glaring at me.
I screamed and fell backwards, hitting my head on a rock. My head began to throb and I felt sick. The screams of other guests filled my ears, Garry yelling, “Someone phone an ambulance!” hurting my eardrums… and then I blacked out.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 01:09:23 pm »

This is pretty good!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 01:13:07 pm »

Thanks! Smiley

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 07:02:05 pm »

i luv this story! its awesome.. just one question.. do u know where you got that gothic alice-in-wonderland costume? cause its really awesome Cheesy

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
emoscenesk8r

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 07:20:22 pm »

omg! i cant wait for the next...again!! This is so good! keep up the good work! xD

Adorkable = (noun/adj) an adorable dork:smt106
Come join the rpg Every rose has its thorn!
My name's Bailey!
Hey! Come check out MY SIMS!
Skori

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 11:49:20 am »

I can't wait for chapter 3! Glad you feel better, Alice. ^.^

WARNING: The above post may contain correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling according to the English Language. Side effects may include text blocks, crafty metaphors, and long RP posts. Use as directed.
:thumbup: - SPUNK RANSOM FOR PRESIDENT - :thumbup:
~Audrey :3
hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 03:53:58 pm »

ooh more and more gripping!

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: