Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 07:57:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Unseen {Chapter 3: The First Cross Over}  (Read 12040 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
.meaghan.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 08:58:11 pm »

omg i love this story. great job cant wait for more!

Phillladellphhiiaa Phhhiiillllieess!
woorrlllddd chhhammps!

Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008, 03:20:02 pm »

Aww thank you everyone! *hugglez Skori, hiiammregg, emoscenesk8r, .meaghan. and rosegurl123* Oh yes, rosegurl123, I got the costume from the Sims2.com. Smiley

Cheesy May all your bacon burn! Cheesy
All hail me! I am the o-mighty Punk Rocker, rocking ruler of Wonderland. Guitar Please *A hand passes Punk Rocker a guitar* YAY! *Plays the guitar*
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2008, 09:22:27 pm »

koolies.. u do know where abouts??

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2008, 02:27:33 pm »

In the sim section, if you type in 'Wonderland' you'll find several sim's including the one wearing that costume Smiley

All hail me! I am the o-mighty Punk Rocker, rocking ruler of Wonderland. Guitar Please *A hand passes Punk Rocker a guitar* YAY! *Plays the guitar*
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2008, 12:29:51 am »

Cool story! I can't wait to read more! =)

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
L0w3rfr3ak

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2008, 01:07:33 am »

I r like this~ I r bookmark your story~ :3

Sometimes I creep myself out....:chainsaw:
You're under my control...!
Now click this link: My Sims Cheesy
And check out my story~!: Belling's Curse Cheesy
Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2008, 07:53:06 pm »

Great story, I love the idea of her being able to see ghosts (and the clothes your sims are dressed in).
Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2008, 08:52:29 am »

Thanks everyone! Chapter 3 will hopefully be up tonight!

emoscenesk8r

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 03:15:27 pm »

When are you uploading chapter 3?!! not to pressure you much but....HURRY!! xD

Adorkable = (noun/adj) an adorable dork:smt106
Come join the rpg Every rose has its thorn!
My name's Bailey!
Hey! Come check out MY SIMS!
Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 03:22:26 pm »

Dont worry, all I need to do is take a few more pics and then it will be up! Smiley

Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 10:06:39 am »

Hey everyone! Here's Chapter Three of Unseen, I hope you like it! Smiley

I groaned and opened my eyes to see the smiling face of my mom, Lynnie.
"Hey, hun." She smiled softly at me, putting the magazine she'd been reading a table.
"M...Mom?" I asked slowly, rubbing my eyes. "M...Mom?"
"Yeah, it's me, honey." My mother smiled and walked over to me, putting a hand on my head.
"Mom...my head hurts..." I moaned, rubbing my head. The world seemed a blur of diffrent colours as I tried to keep my eyes open.
"And it should be, you had a nasty fall." Mom sais, touching my cheek.
"Mom...wh-what happened?" I asked, looking around.
"You screamed and blacked out a Garry's party." She smiled again, stroking my hair. "Everythings going to be OK."
My mother walked out of the room and I could hear her taking to a Doctor before walking off with them.
"He needs to know..." The  ghost woman's voice whispered in my head. "He needs to know..."
"Shut up!" I shrieked, looking around the room before spotting her standing next to my wardrobe. I stood up and stormed wobbily up to her.

"What is your problem?!" I yelled angrily. "I don't know what you want!"
The ghost frowned at me. Scowling at me.
"Why are you scaring me?" I asked, frowing back. "Why?!"
"I'm sorry." The ghost whispered, looking a me. "I'm sorry."
I was so shocked I took a step back, blinking like an owl. "Uhh...it's Ok...." I  gabbled.
"I husband...he needs to know how I died." The ghost woman explained, looking around. "He blames himself."
"What happened?" I asked, watching her with wide eyes. "Tell me."
"I was pregnant." The ghost said softly, looking at me. "My husband and I were at a baseball game. I wanted to go home, but he shouted at me that I had to stay with him. I blacked out and was rushed to hospital, only die in the process of giving birth. The doctors told my husband if we hadn't of been at the baseball game, they could of got to the hospital in time, saving me."
"I'm so sorry." I gasped. "I never realised how tragic your life must of been."
"It is quite alright." The ghost woman smiled at me. "I'm Christina Long, by the way. Please help my husband."
"Pandora." I nodded. "Right, I'll help him."
Christina showed me where her husband was and I started to talk to him, hoping he would understand.

"Err...Mr Long?" I asked, looking at the man. "Mr Long?"
"Yes?" The man said slowly, looking up at me. "What do you want?"
"Your...your wife....Ch-Christina..." I began, only to be interupted by him.
"My wife? Did you know her? Who are you?" The man asked quickly, his eyes wide.
"Thats a long story." I said laughing slightly. "Your wife, er...she's here with us."
There was a long pause before Mr Long glared at me and got up.
"Making fake stories about my wife, how dare you!" He snapped, getting up and beginning to walk off.
"Tell him the time he bought me three white roses when we were sixteen." Christina whispered to me. "Tell him."
"She says, to you remember the time you bought her three white roses when you were sixteen?!" I called after Mr Long.
He stopped before turning around, gawping at me. "How did you know that?" He asked, amazed, walking towards me.
"I told you, your wife is here with us." Isaid, smiling at him.
The man paused for a moment before looking around. "Christina, if you can here me...I'm sorry. I shouldn't of dragged you to that baseball game...I'm sorry." He said, looking at the floor, tears pricking in  his eyes.
"Tell him, it was never his fault and I will always love him." Christina said, smiling sadly at her husband.
"She says that it was never your fault and she will always love you." I whispered, patting him on the back.
" I know...I...love you." The man said softly, wiping his eyes.
"Tell him not to blame himself." Christina said, watching her husband.
"She says, don't blame yourself." I whispered, patting the man's shoulder.
"I will...I promise, Christina."  He smiled sadly, rubbing his eyes.

Christina gentally moved forward and kissed his cheek. "I know you will." She breathed before looking up to see a bright, glowing light. "What is that?"
"It's heaven." I whispered, watching her. "It means your ready to go."
Christina gave me one last smile. "Thank you." She whispered before taking a step into the light and dissapering.
The, as the man sat down, I looked up to see my mom and Anrella's bother Roberto walking up the corridor.
"Damn!" I hissed before rushing into my room before tying my hair into two ponytails, throwing some clothes over the top of my hospital gown and jumping onto my bed.

"Your...dressed." My mom gasped, staring at me.
"Yeah, I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed!" I grinned before looking at Roberto as he smiled at me.
"Ahh, Pandora, I'm glad to see your alright." He said as I got up and walked over to him.
"Yeah, thanks." I smiled before he leaned forward and gave me a hug.
"You had a bad fall." Roberto whispered, kissing my neck. "I'm glad your alright."
I sighed, yet just as I was about to speak, I noticed a girl glaring at me, cuts on her face.

"HE'S MINE!" She screamed before fading, leaving me gawping like a goldfish.
"Pandora? Pandora?" Roberto whispered in my ear "Are you OK?"
"Yeah..." I whispered quickly, although I wasn't. Somehow, I knew my days of crossing ghosts over to the other side wasn't over just yet!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 10:10:22 am by Punk Rocker » Logged

imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 08:53:09 pm »

omg i love this story...it has me on the edge of my seat i love ghost stories!!

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2008, 11:21:43 am »

Hmm... Jealous (now dead) ex-girlfriend who can't seem to let him go?

This reminds me of a series I was reading not too long ago where the girl can see and speak to ghosts and in the first book she has to confront a girl who killed herself after her boyfriend broke up with her and now wants to be alive again and to have her ex-boyfriend back...

Anywayy, I love the latest update. Cheesy
Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2008, 12:30:40 pm »

Thanks guys! Cheesy

Music_Is_My_Life: Your close! she isn't his ex-girlfriend but your very close! Smiley All will be revealed in the next chapter!

Skori

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2008, 04:38:27 pm »

If she wasn't his ex. . . was she his stalker?

*sits down and waits for the next chappie*

WARNING: The above post may contain correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling according to the English Language. Side effects may include text blocks, crafty metaphors, and long RP posts. Use as directed.
:thumbup: - SPUNK RANSOM FOR PRESIDENT - :thumbup:
~Audrey :3
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: