Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:27:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding faces, Updated 02,13,09  (Read 23915 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2009, 07:37:35 am »

Never done it. Could you explain?
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2009, 03:31:11 pm »

Here ya go, hon. http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Game_Problem-Delete_Cache_Files

I sure hope it helps!

And forgive me for not complimenting your story and lovely pictures.  I'm enjoying them. Smiley

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2009, 10:21:36 am »

I managed to figure it out on my own, and honestly, thank you sooooooooooo much! I've been lamenting the loss of my game for weeks, and your the only person who spoke up and helped me. You are a wonderful asset to this site in more ways than your great storytelling.  :kiss:

I've taken the pictures of the twins that I need, and I'll post the chapter soon.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2009, 06:33:21 pm »

Aw... :kiss:  thank you.

I'm sorry you lost so much of your game.  What did you discover was the source of the problem?

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2009, 04:34:31 pm »

It was the cache files, it just that being so stunted with computers i'm suprised I managed to delete the right thing. Thanks again for helping.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2009, 09:47:29 pm »

You're not the only one!  I'm a total retard when it comes to computers, lol.  I had the same problem awhile back, and Sadie told me about the cache files.  Now I just delete them everytime I'm getting ready to load up my game.  I'm glad you're up and running again.

Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2009, 12:18:16 pm »

Christmas day. I sat on the floor amongst the rubble of gifts and wrapping paper. Apple and James had worked their way through half the gifts already.

Now, they were enjoying an enthralling game of peek-a-boo and eating chocolate.

I was laughing along with them despite the fact that, since I was full to term by now, I was pointedly not eating any chocolate. I hadn’t had any chocolate I nine months, but most of the stuff the kids were devouring tasted like cardboard anyways, so I contented myself with a gumdrop. At around noon, Sara turned up bearing a turkey, and many hours later, we were all lying around on couches, when I felt something. It was a contraction. I knew I would have a few hours before I had to go in to the hospital. I stood up planning to get some milk, and then, something else happened. My water broke.

So several hours, and a very unpleasant c-section later, I was lying in my bed, waiting for Apple and James to meet my new babies.

Two beautiful girls, Evangeline and Emily. Apple was overjoyed. She was a little shy at first, because she had never been in a hospital. But soon she warmed back up, and was joking and laughing and playing with the babies’ tiny fingers and tiny toes.

James was not nearly as happy

but Apple cheered him up when he started crying.

Before long the two of them had fallen fast asleep on my bed, Sara had tiptoed out, and the babies had been placed in their baskets.

I stayed awake though, dreaming of the years to come, and feeling happy, because my family was complete.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 12:24:10 pm by egghugger » Logged
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2009, 08:01:54 pm »

Awwwie. Nice update. Smiley Just heartwarming, plain heart-warming. *smile*

So you think you can upload, errr, what's her name. Sorry for forgetting, ha ha, but the mother of Apple and James and the main character, really.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2009, 10:30:06 am »

Awww.  What cute baby baskets!  And I love the poses on the bed with the mother holding her baby, and the two kiddies sleeping.  Well done!

Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2009, 09:18:01 am »

Aawww, thanks guys.   Grin

Madi: Yes, I can, but I was going to upload the teenage version. I guess that means that those of you with the inteen can play out her story yourselves. If anyone wants James in their game, I mentioned in a earlier post that he and Anya have identical genetics.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2009, 03:04:20 pm »

The pics are done for the next chapter i'll have it up in a bit. This chapter will be the last unless you guys want me to continue.
milie529

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2009, 06:28:08 pm »

I just found out your story, and wow! I love it!
I would like it if you continue it after the next chapter Grin (and if you also want to  Wink )

Carpe Diem!
Seize the day, life's too short!
Cueille le jour présent, en te fiant le moins possible au lendemain. La vie est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter.
animegal2008

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2009, 06:06:57 pm »

i've read a few of your stories and jus read this one and i think you should continue.
chiichula

I <3 U!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2009, 06:07:31 pm »

This is very creative! I love it! I coudn't stop reading! AND I HATE READING! LOl  Cheesy
CONTINUE! CONTINUE!  Goodjob
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: