Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 12:48:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CC problem  (Read 1319 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hottieatsevenoc

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2008, 01:38:41 pm »

hi i enabled custom content then eited like itt says to but when i restarted the game it asked the enable question again so i said enable and restarted and the third time i did the same thing and am now writing this what do i do?Huh??

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your help ASAP!!!:happy8::worship:
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 12:30:35 am »

What exactly is your problem? All you've told us is you're enabling custom content, but you don't tell us what the problem is.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Momorat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 12:50:42 am »

If your problem is that the message keeps popping up, and your custom content isn't showing up, which is what I think you're saying, here's what you need to do:

Start up your game, then enable custom content when it asks you if you want to. Then, click on a neighborhood. Once there, go to Options and then Game Options. There should be something there that says something akin to Show Custom Content Dialogue on Startup. Set that so that it won't show the dialogue on startup. Now restart your game and you should be good to go. Sorry I can't be exact about what it says, I haven't done this in forever.

Momorat - Noun. Roleplaying freak, vampire wannabe, nerd, and bibliophile extraordinaire. :study:
Please for the love of all things holy in this godforsaken world, join my RP, Mount Olympus!
What do you mean vampires don't exist!? How dare you!? Blashpemer!!!
Meow9372

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 05:13:22 am »

This guy e-mailed me yesterday, i fixed his problem..

I don't remember a moment I tried to forget

I lost myself, is it better not said

I'm closer to the edge

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: