Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:51:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your pics of townies who have been madeover by YOU!  (Read 18747 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 03:19:47 pm »

Andrea before

Andrea after

Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 04:26:24 pm »

wow great makeovers everyone!
I made over Florence too but I don't have a before picture of her!

hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2008, 04:27:46 pm »

wow

her new eyes are so big and round

Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 04:41:42 pm »

Those are my default replacement brown eyes!
ToxicKitten

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 06:31:10 pm »

she looks adorable, like a deer Cheesy

:smt115  i lick electrical outlets for fun
Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 07:31:26 pm »

yeah I know!  I was smitten by her and had to marry her to one of my favorite sims!  They have two kids together that are adorable!
hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 11:26:04 am »

cute!

hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2008, 05:30:38 am »

wow

those are good!!

kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2009, 12:06:42 am »

I just ran a back check on the older threads, and either no one has thought of this, or people really hate the default Maxis families. BUT NOT I!!! So for anyone else who likes to give the Maxis defaults the same love and attention *snicker* as your CAS characters, post your pics here. I'll kick things off.

!st we have 3 out of the 4 Goths. Up top, my "younger" Mortimer looking Boss in his his stylin' suit. In the background as well as the 2nd pic is Bella. I had to keep her in red. And last but not least is teen Alexander about to stuff his face with pre-processed sim food, lol. I'll have to get a shot of Cassandra next time I play.

I bet you're wondering who the hell THIS is. Remember when you installed University? Remember when you 1st entered Le Academie La Tour? Remember in the sim bin the single student named Marla Biggs? This is Marla all grown up in my game. Marla is living LARGE these days. Mad Scientist living in a rather posh villa. Finding her a suitor has been kinda tricky as her Turn Ons are frackin' nuts. (Who the hell wears full facial make-up? I need to find her a mime...)

Next we have some doubles of one of my younger couples. The 1st two are shots of Dirk Dreamer and Lilith Pleasant as young adults. Dirk proposed to Lil senior year, and they now live together in a swanky apartment. The final two pics are them as they are now on my game, full fledged adults.

Moving along, here are the Caliente Twins, Dina and Nina looking as sultry as ever.

And rounding my 1st batch of shots out is my favorite Maxis sim, the one...the ONLY..."Dale-Don-Dale" Don Lothario. The man's never met a mirror or a camera he didn't like. Tongue

Show your default sims some love. Take snaps and share. I can't be the only one...lol.

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2009, 10:40:29 am »

Kaoz great makeovers I really like your Bella and Mortimer!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
AnneUumellmahaye

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2009, 10:48:16 am »

LOL your Don's perfect!
You can almost smell his way-too-intense aftershave!
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2009, 12:06:50 pm »

Thanks for the feedback. Cheesy I do especially like the way Don turned out. Cheeky bastid, lol.

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2009, 11:11:41 am »

Here are a few of my makeovers..

Bianca Monty

Brandi Broke

Antonio Monty with a light skintone is actually pretty goodlooking

A young and in love...Faith and Herbert Goodie.

One more Don Lothario crappy picture of him but I think he looks pretty hot!  LOL!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 11:36:14 am by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2009, 11:38:11 am »

Wow, those are pretty kick ass. Cheesy Especially Brandi, I can barely even recognize her. Very nice makeovers. Cheesy I've got a couple to post as well.

1st off, the adult Dustin and Angela Broke (Pleasant). They got married right after college. (Had a really swanky in game ceremony just for the hell of it.) And have settled into family life. Dustin's working his way up the FBI Career track (A modded career I got from MTS2) and Angela's in Business...and expecting. Cheesy

And here we have my made-over Cassandra Goth. She's had a rough go of it since moving out of the Goth household. She kicked Don to the curb, and then just days later lost her job. (Stupid frakkin' chance cards) But I moved her on into the artist field and she's doing mighty well. Now I just have to find her a new man, lol.

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2009, 10:42:45 am »

I'm loving all the makeovers!
Kaoz Dustin and Angela look so cute in your game!

2b your Nina is so pretty my default skins make her look so bad in my game.

I was too lazy to change her clothes but did hair and makeup.  Here is the Ramswami lady not sure of her first name.  She is carrying around her raven and her hubby is looking for something not sure what in the bushes behind her.

Coptic Text

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: