Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 07:25:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to export or name projects in BS  (Read 4335 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simz

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2008, 02:14:50 pm »

Ok, here's the deal. Whenever I bring up Body Shop all the text is small, and when I try to export things I can't name them. I have 1 hack installed, it's just to have more Sims in a family, but when I get home I'll remove it. I don't have many downloads, well, I have a lot but not nearly as many as I've had in the past. I have every EP except FT and Apartement Life. No Stuff Packs. I have Leapord, which was transferred over from Tiger to Leopard without problems. I really don't want to get rid of my downloads, I still have some Prizes that'll never be available again, and never for the public. Ingame functions fine. I'd give more details about the system etc, but I'm not at home right now. Oh, and I have emptied my Projects and SavedSims folders, but it may be THIS mesh, not many people have it , I'm probably the only Mac user who has. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
:-P

~Simz

I have always hated the darkness.
The darkness within the human soul.
Within my soul.
I have always hated a part of myself.
~Raven
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 05:52:20 pm »

Did you reinstall after upgrading to leopard?

and you have to be a member to view that site.

Tied third place in Mr. Insimenator 2007
Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
Simz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 05:59:19 pm »

No, I didn't re-install after upgrading, and now when I take pictures they don't appear in neighbourhood folders. Should I have re-installed? Sorry, I forgot you need to be a member, it's a new site, and the people there are nice. The mesh was made by SynapticSim and GeneralZoi.

I have always hated the darkness.
The darkness within the human soul.
Within my soul.
I have always hated a part of myself.
~Raven
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 11:58:04 am »

Then try reinstalling your game (remember to back up files and move your downloads-folder somewhere else before doing this) and see if you still have the problem. As far as I remember, the sims 2 should be installed in a different directory in Leopard. Check the forum for more info.

Tied third place in Mr. Insimenator 2007
Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: