Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:20:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MLB PROJECT ~ Kevin Youkilis, #20 Boston Red Sox by request  (Read 10179 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« on: August 06, 2008, 11:46:44 pm »

*Part three of a four-part project by request from beard_ed*

It's Kevin Youkilis!

Kevin Edmund Youkilis- born March 15, 1979 in Cincinnati, Ohio, nicknamed "Youk", "The Greek God of Walks", is an American All Star Major League Baseball player for the Boston Red Sox.

A Gold Glove award winning fielder, Youkilis currently holds the sport's all-time record for most consecutive errorless games at first base.  He is also the team's players' representative.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Youkilis

:worship: Special THANK YOU's to the following for the amazing Custom Content! :worship:

montoto sk
Ephemera
pimp-my-sims
helaene
La Exotique@MTS2 (sorry- couldn't get a link because the site is down again)

In the pictures his goatee is black- but that is because the only RedSox cap option I had was for the black hair.  In the download file he will have brown hair and brown facial hair, just like irl, and will look like this:

He's packaged with Maxis base-game clothing and hair.

If you'd like the Boston Red Sox jersey and ball cap you will need to go to one of the following links to get them:

nasports

or go to:

Rebus
and
Psyanide

This was the closest thing I could find to a baseball uniform and I searched high and low. The jersey doesn't have the right name on the back or right number on the front- yes, I'm aware of this- but like I said, it was the closest thing I could find. I was not able to alter the jersey *by Rebus* to reflect the correct name and number because it expressly states in the policy that this is forbidden. I also realize that the ball cap sits up too high on the forehead- but this is the way Maxis made it- and I cannot fix this because the same policy applies to the ball-cap *by Psyanide*. I did look for a mod or fix for the cap issue but couldn't find one.

NOTE- the baseball jersey outfit only works for the regular body shapes so it won't appear if you are using the body builder meshes- and I have no idea how to convert the clothing- and besides- the policy says "no alterations" so.... sorry.

The Kevin Youkilis sim was made using montoto sk's awesome bear-body-shape shower proof skintones so he will be ready for a fabulous marvine and beosboxboy body builder, athlete, or slim body builder bod - which looks divine on him. Wink  Kavar's Coyote showerproof skintones also look incredible if you'd rather use those on him.  Smiley

PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD THIS SIM OR ANY CC USED TO CREATE HIM TO THE EXCHANGE, PAYSITES (including donation sites), OR CLAIM HIM/CC AS YOUR OWN WORK!!!!

Be sure to give proper credit/links to the original creators of the CC if you use it elsewhere- and be sure to honor the original creators policy!

As I mentioned this is part three of a four-part project... so if you are a baseball fan...

Brad Ausmus of the Houston Astros is here.

Jeff Francoeur of the Atlanta Braves is here.

COMING SOON:

Jason Varitek, Boston Red Sox.  Smiley

~ENJOY~

* KYSTAB.jpg (30.74 KB, 300x353 - viewed 13401 times.)
* Kevin Youkilis, #20, Boston Red Sox.rar (3509.6 KB - downloaded 187 times.)

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 12:23:07 am »

Such a magnificent work of art.

I give high praise to thee.

Goooooooood job!

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 03:03:11 am »

Aww, why thank you Sir Edward, my noble knight and champion. Cheesy

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 03:16:05 am »

Thank Ma'am.

Queen Mum did bestow the honors upon thee. Cheesy

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
beard_ed

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 10:43:05 am »

YOUK!!!!!! He looks great. Also I just made the Jeff sim in game and he looks great in game! I'm sure Youk will too!
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 03:57:45 pm »

LOL- yes it's funny- but they do tend to look better in game.... :eh:

Glad you like him beard_ed, now off to upload J.V. for you.  Wink

~*~ Donna ~*~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 04:04:32 pm »

You've done a good job capturing his likeness. Thank you.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 06:03:24 pm »

Thanks Joy! Smiley

~*~ Donna ~*~
Jackobug

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 10:08:17 pm »

He looks great, I knew who he was before I read the captions. He just needs to be all sweaty lol. Youk sweats when its forty degrees out...I just saw coming soon Jason Varitek, my favorite! I will be watching for him.
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 12:46:06 am »

Thanks so much Jackobug! Smiley  I didn't think to look for "sweat" when I was making him :lol: wouldn't surprise me to know someone had made some though!

You can get Jason Varitek here ----->  http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=89169

(in case you missed him)

Hope you enjoy them both. Wink

~*~ Donna ~*~
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 02:39:07 am »

Big time Sox fan here. Smiley I love him! Great job too!

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2008, 02:41:05 am »

Thanks bre! Smiley

Glad you like him- Enjoy!

~*~ Donna ~*~
echo_echo52

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2008, 09:31:53 am »

Yoooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuukkkkkk!

Really cool.

"Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you're in." -- Courteney Cox
sabresfan75NY

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2008, 12:52:40 pm »

Great likeness. I can't share in the joy of having him because I'm a Yankees fan. I hate the red sox with a passion, and if I were to have him in my game, I would do horrible things to him. So out of respect to your fantastic work, I'll refrain from downloding. Great job, and thank you. Thank you very much.

"Maybe it's not too late, to learn how to love and forget how to hate."  _Ozzy_
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2008, 02:39:29 pm »

Thanks echo! Smiley

Sabresfan :laugh:  I understand... but if you feel the need to download him and do evil things to him... it's ok with me.

Can't say I've never created a sim-somebody just for the sheer pleasure of tormenting them bwahaahaaaahaaaa!

Ya know - it's illegal to torture real people in most states.  :eh:

Thank goodness for the sims -eh?  :lol:

~*~ Donna ~*~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: